Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
tesd

Castroville, TX

#16403 Dec 20, 2012
test

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16405 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is wrong with that, but I bet she is not anything like, Nijoni.
Hypocrite. I need to say no more. Your own posts say it all as you back pedal to and fro for support. HooT!

The texan has been civil to me, even though he does not always appreciate my wording. We agree to disagree on trivial matters. IMO
Which is more than I see with your postings. I have read you on other threads and thought, oh YUK, not now. Always stirring the pot for some attention in your depraved condition. You should hook up with Rico the Racist from E LA. Perhaps you could share recipes.
Pretty sure he would don a wig and skirt for you as well.
New Poster

Garland, TX

#16406 Dec 20, 2012
Perry is the perfect example of why Texas should already have a 2 term limit on his office. He boasted about all the business he brought in, but they will need to bring their own workers. He cut the school budgets to the point where home-grown people will not be able to qualify for the imported jobs. And he is considering trying for another term???

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16407 Dec 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite. I need to say no more. Your own posts say it all as you back pedal to and fro for support. HooT!
The texan has been civil to me, even though he does not always appreciate my wording. We agree to disagree on trivial matters. IMO
Which is more than I see with your postings. I have read you on other threads and thought, oh YUK, not now. Always stirring the pot for some attention in your depraved condition. You should hook up with Rico the Racist from E LA. Perhaps you could share recipes.
Pretty sure he would don a wig and skirt for you as well.
No, it's one thing to meet a nice woman online, talk, decide to meet in person, hit it off and have a decent relationship.

It's quite another to meet you online.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16408 Dec 20, 2012
New Poster wrote:
Perry is the perfect example of why Texas should already have a 2 term limit on his office. He boasted about all the business he brought in, but they will need to bring their own workers. He cut the school budgets to the point where home-grown people will not be able to qualify for the imported jobs. And he is considering trying for another term???
I have never been a Rick Perry supporter, but you've got to give credit where credit is due.

Rick Perry is a Republican Governor entering the second term of a Democratic President... and considering that... Texas is not doing all that bad.

He has butted heads with the President and Obama makes his job much harder than it should be.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16409 Dec 20, 2012
By the way, I have some jerk who goes around stealing my moniker.You can tell who is real, by the photograph, and I'm REGISTERED on Topix, and I'm NOT FROM LOS ANGELES!.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16410 Dec 20, 2012
New Poster wrote:
They will vote republican in this state as long as they have a bridge to live under..

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16411 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is wrong with that, but I bet she is not anything like, Nijoni.
Fed, if you guys would step back, and take a deep breath, you might find the common humanity in each other...

www.HeavyFed.com

#16412 Dec 20, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
By the way, I have some jerk who goes around stealing my moniker.You can tell who is real, by the photograph, and I'm REGISTERED on Topix, and I'm NOT FROM LOS ANGELES!.
Where did someone post as you from Los Angeles?

Post a link.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16413 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did someone post as you from Los Angeles?
Post a link.
I can't post a link, i'm not on a computer, i'm on a phone.THE PERSON, who others have told me is named"Gail", she has over thirty monikers, and when she steals someones name, she invariably posts an obscene post or a racial post, quite often she will post as a black male racist, then as a white male racist, each tossing horrible racial smears at each other, in an attempt to destabilize a thread.Her names are,"Gunter, big tea party repub, warrior, aryan barbarian, and various European sounding names, and she can change her location thing.(Los Angeles, Baton Rouge, the UK , GERMANY ETC,....a real ass...

www.HeavyFed.com

#16414 Dec 20, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Fed, if you guys would step back, and take a deep breath, you might find the common humanity in each other...
See, the thing is... both of them know I am not a bad person... but they have backed themselves up into a corner and their pride won't let them admit it.

As well, I am sure neither of them are bad people either, but as long as they continue to attack me with the wisdom they lack... I am going to continue exposing their lack of wisdom.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16415 Dec 20, 2012
Well, i'm hoping you guys all have a great Christmas, i'm going to try and have one!

www.HeavyFed.com

#16416 Dec 20, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Well, i'm hoping you guys all have a great Christmas, i'm going to try and have one!
Well of course... I hope you ALL have a great Christmas!!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16418 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course... I hope you ALL have a great Christmas!!
Rest easy man, I guess when you get down to it, we could all be friends if we just try.....

“Behave Yourself”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#16419 Dec 20, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They will vote republican in this state as long as they have a bridge to live under..
That about sums up things here in Texas. LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#16420 Dec 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> They will vote republican in this state as long as they have a bridge to live under..
Yeah... we used to own that bridge before Obama sold it to Spain, now we have to pay a toll to cross it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16421 Dec 21, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
If this is so, I may owe you an apology. You did not clear it up so well however. Meaning the post(s) I responded to the unregistered guy.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16422 Dec 21, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
See, the thing is... both of them know I am not a bad person... but they have backed themselves up into a corner and their pride won't let them admit it.
As well, I am sure neither of them are bad people either, but as long as they continue to attack me with the wisdom they lack... I am going to continue exposing their lack of wisdom.
Don't attempt to speak for me. Freakin Liar Idiot. Do you have any Teeth Left?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16423 Dec 21, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any Teeth Left?
Why yes, actually I have ALL of my teeth... AND I've never had a cavity.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16424 Dec 21, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is so, I may owe you an apology. You did not clear it up so well however. Meaning the post(s) I responded to the unregistered guy.
You may have, or you may have thought I was someone else that you had disagreed with before.My post will always have my photo on it.It's all just Topix anyway girl, you don't owe me an apology!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremey Jones Lubbock Police Sun CHARLES 4
Review: Cantu Towing (Feb '11) Oct 17 thagoss 6
couples (Apr '14) Oct 11 slim100 4
movin to lubbock frm tn Oct 5 myself 2
Best place to get a GOOD massage in Lubbock? Oct 5 TTU 1
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sep 21 Libra 23
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match

Lubbock Jobs