Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,081 - 15,100 of 21,561 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Y'all are hard on each other.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

TRUE SO VERY TRUE. Unfortunatly that ios all some people understand.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point.
Your childish taunts full of ignorance lack any semblance of intelligence.
Since you have failed to hold your ground in a debate about religion... and have resorted to child like attacks... I've challenged you to a debate of your choice in the other string.
You pick the subject.
Childish like calling other posters my name? Glad to know I get under you skin so. DO obseess and threaten. LOL
Chump
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

My Dear Nijoni, believe it or not I am really a nice guy at heart, so don't let it bother you when he calls me by your name or vice versa, I don't. Childish behavior, insults and silly referals are all typical in some forms of mental illness, and part of the stock and trade of false prophets, so expect more of the same. In the mean time have a nice day.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish like calling other posters my name? Glad to know I get under you skin so. DO obseess and threaten. LOL
Chump
The "two" of you suck so much... you can't possibly be two separate people.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Fed, I've known Texan for awhile on these forums..he ain't Nijoni.I think you are all three good people...just rub each other the wrong way,I guess...yeah, I sound like a real wimp, let's just say i'm reformed...
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Just goes to show how very little you know. Then what should we expect from a false prophet that is off his meds? Go back under the bed or those bad people from La Porte gonna find you. HAHAHAHA, make him stop, make him stop he's taunting me, please make him stop, HAHAHAHAHA!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

See Nijoni, he's wanting to start thinking again, it just doesn't work too well for him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
See Nijoni, he's wanting to start thinking again, it just doesn't work too well for him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dude, if either one of you think you are getting to me at all... you're delusional.

I KNOW you are two separate people... but I also know it gets your goat when I say otherwise... that is demonstrated by BOTH of your childish taunts.

I have been working online for well over 10 years now... if you two think y'all are the worst trolls I have even come across... again, you're delusional.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
My Dear Nijoni, believe it or not I am really a nice guy at heart, so don't let it bother you when he calls me by your name or vice versa, I don't. Childish behavior, insults and silly referals are all typical in some forms of mental illness, and part of the stock and trade of false prophets, so expect more of the same. In the mean time have a nice day.
Same back to you. I am not a bad gal either. Blasphemy is beyond tolerance though, and I think you agree. He is WAY beyond just an unbeliever.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Same back to you. I am not a bad gal either. Blasphemy is beyond tolerance though, and I think you agree. He is WAY beyond just an unbeliever.
Why don't you two just hook up and pop out a couple of troll children that can claim to be Christians and thump a Bible but not bother to read it or follow it's doctrine????

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you two just hook up and pop out a couple of troll children that can claim to be Christians and thump a Bible but not bother to read it or follow it's doctrine????
WHy would we want to follow your lead? We keep telling you how full of yourself you are. How sick for any around you. Especially if you have kids. What an embarrasment you must be, wanting to beat on any that show you up.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy would we want to follow your lead? We keep telling you how full of yourself you are. How sick for any around you. Especially if you have kids. What an embarrasment you must be, wanting to beat on any that show you up.

LOL

You just keep living in your own little world, Texan.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Thank you Fed I will. As to hooking up with Nijoni; if I weren't married I could consider it, however I am married, and I love my wife so it can never be. Anything else earthshattering to say O false prophet?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
Thank you Fed I will. As to hooking up with Nijoni; if I weren't married I could consider it, however I am married, and I love my wife so it can never be. Anything else earthshattering to say O false prophet?
So, if you were not married... you'd consider hooking up with a crazy woman on the Internet that you've never met before?

I don't think I need to say anything more.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Crazy woman? That's your opinion, and you indeed DON'T THINK. Make him stop, make him stop, he's taunting me again, make him stop. The false prophet is a whiney tit! HAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
Crazy woman? That's your opinion, and you indeed DON'T THINK. Make him stop, make him stop, he's taunting me again, make him stop. The false prophet is a whiney tit! HAHAHAHAHA!
LOL

The only thing you objected to was, "crazy woman"?

tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

test

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you were not married... you'd consider hooking up with a crazy woman on the Internet that you've never met before?
Well Fed...to tell you the truth, I hooked up with a truly fine woman on the internet...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Fed...to tell you the truth, I hooked up with a truly fine woman on the internet...
Nothing is wrong with that, but I bet she is not anything like, Nijoni.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Texas Foster Children Caretaker Fired For P... 36 min Fundies R Mentally Nil 10
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 17,135
Texas Children's Home Fires Employee Just For B... 3 hr lgbt is silly 2
Lubbock man says he was fired for being gay; la... 6 hr Fundies R Mentally Nil 145
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••