Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23818 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16342 Dec 18, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, MIKN... that's probably one of the nicer things anyone has ever said about me.
I mean it, but with you in LA I would probably just have to go to the doctor. ninjiojioni is one mean hateful pharisee. I would be scared to even let her put a band-aid on me because she would probably rub pepper juice on my injury. Regardless of what your beliefs are or who disagrees with them you show more of some Christian qualities than some people who claim to be people on here.
Really? Really?

Alice, TX

#16343 Dec 18, 2012
Please end this topic...... Let it go..... Just let it go....

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#16344 Dec 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="Really? Really?"]Please end this topic...... Let it go..... Just let it go....[/QUOTE]

Yes, don't they have topix forums reserved for religious delusionals?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#16345 Dec 18, 2012
.Fed, I know death is inevitable, I've never feared it much, but they've died in front of me, you know? The people you really care about, gone, just like that.I wish, quite a lot actually, that I could have sort of"taken their place".That's not part of the deal, though.Then, sometimes, I'd get the irrational feeling that maybe I could have done something, but what can anybody do? Believe me on this, nothing is more helpless, than the feeling you get, watching someone you love, slip away.Had it not been for GOD,I think I would have killed myself, from sheer grief.Now, i'm an old man, but not too old, there's still a little something left inside, and I've found love, after all these years.How it happened, was a miracle,a miracle of GOD, I'll always believe that.

“Vote”

Houston

#16346 Dec 18, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, don't they have topix forums reserved for religious delusionals?
Hezekiah..why do you keep coming back to this forum, if it bothers you so much? If, as you say, we are"religious delusionals" then why not simply leave us to our"delusions", and find another forum?

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#16347 Dec 19, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Hezekiah..why do you keep coming back to this forum, if it bothers you so much? If, as you say, we are"religious delusionals" then why not simply leave us to our"delusions", and find another forum?
I just think you boys would be happier at this forum:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#16348 Dec 19, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, ladies and gentlemen, shall we move then?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16349 Dec 19, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean it, but with you in LA I would probably just have to go to the doctor. ninjiojioni is one mean hateful pharisee. I would be scared to even let her put a band-aid on me because she would probably rub pepper juice on my injury. Regardless of what your beliefs are or who disagrees with them you show more of some Christian qualities than some people who claim to be people on here.
Milk toast thru and thru. Friends with the world and what else?

I take it you have never led one to Messiah. No other reason to avoid the question. Enjoy your snake oil.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#16351 Dec 19, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
.Fed, I know death is inevitable, I've never feared it much, but they've died in front of me, you know? The people you really care about, gone, just like that.I wish, quite a lot actually, that I could have sort of"taken their place".That's not part of the deal, though.Then, sometimes, I'd get the irrational feeling that maybe I could have done something, but what can anybody do? Believe me on this, nothing is more helpless, than the feeling you get, watching someone you love, slip away.Had it not been for GOD,I think I would have killed myself, from sheer grief.Now, i'm an old man, but not too old, there's still a little something left inside, and I've found love, after all these years.How it happened, was a miracle,a miracle of GOD, I'll always believe that.
Maybe that was a "two way" miracle, Baby! I thank God every day that you came into MY life. See you soon.;)
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16352 Dec 19, 2012
Fed you really are a dumbass, babies are carried an a mothers womb, not her stomach, belly, or tummy. Also I for one do not care to debate with you on anything, as you arte not worthy of debate. You are a liar, apervert, and a false prophet. So for now I will continue to deny you, and call you out as the false prophet that you are. So carry on LIAR.

“Vote”

Houston

#16353 Dec 19, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
That showed a lot of restraint, for you.While we are on the subject, the"Rick Perry"election thing is pretty much a done deal.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16354 Dec 19, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
v
I take it you have never led one to Messiah.
You have only driven them away.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16355 Dec 19, 2012
Blow it out your ear false prophet.

Location hidden

#16356 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Blow it out your ear false prophet.
That's nice, Nijoni.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16357 Dec 19, 2012
Thanks O false prophet. However coming from you it doesn't mean much.

Location hidden

#16358 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Thanks O false prophet. However coming from you it doesn't mean much.
STFU, Nijoni.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16359 Dec 19, 2012
Punk ass chump like you can't shut anybody up. I know, make him stop, make him stop, he's telling people what I am, make him stop. HAHAHAHA! What's the matter can't you take it false prophet? HAHAHAHA!

Location hidden

#16360 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Punk ass chump like you can't shut anybody up. I know, make him stop, make him stop, he's telling people what I am, make him stop. HAHAHAHA! What's the matter can't you take it false prophet? HAHAHAHA!
You're right, Nijoni... now take your medication and go to bed.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#16361 Dec 19, 2012
Why would anyone want to go to bed when they can mess with your feeble little mind? So it's like I said false prophet, a punk a$$ chump like you can't shut anybody up or make them go to bed. Make him stop, make him stop, oh please make him stop. HHAHAHAHA!

Location hidden

#16363 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Why would anyone want to go to bed when they can mess with your feeble little mind? So it's like I said false prophet, a punk a$$ chump like you can't shut anybody up or make them go to bed. Make him stop, make him stop, oh please make him stop. HHAHAHAHA!
Nah nah Najoni!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lubbock's bounty of free museums lure visitors ... Dec 6 Tom 1
jonathan shane stroud (Mar '09) Dec 5 Amanda 3
Moving to Lubbock - questions Dec 3 Tom 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Nov 22 autumnfaye94 11
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Nov 21 fan 41
News Lubbock Muslims share hopes, concerns about Tru... Nov 13 NO MO MUZZIES ANY MO 5
Trump is Totally Unqualified Nov '16 Ylario 4

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages