Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23484 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16199 Dec 16, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Weird. I was just thinking that she doesn't seem to be much for introspection.
And NO, Nijoni... "INTROSPECTION" is NOT checking your new sexual partners for herpes.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16200 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
God exposes. Are you subbing for God because He is unable to fulfill His word without your intervening on His behalf? Did you unilaterally decide your time would be better spent judging non-believers than in fulfillingthe great commission?
I knew you would come back w/this. God works in mysterious ways, thru people. Part of the great commission.
One Mad Christian

United States

#16201 Dec 16, 2012
There is going to be more intense bad weather, earthquakes, brother against brother, children and parents turning on each other. Morals will not be Godly, men & women will give up natural use of their bodies. Read God’s Word and you can look at history when people mock God’s Word HE will take away His protection. If America don’t change and ask for God’s mercy He will let us destroy ourselves. God will judge the world and it looks like America is on the edge unless we have already gone to far. See this as preaching if need be but God does punish evil.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16202 Dec 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Weird. I was just thinking that she doesn't seem to be much for introspection.
Sure glad you are not judgemental.
Are you and the lord of satan gonna sing kumbayah now?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16203 Dec 16, 2012
Waco 1909 wrote:
Nijoni have you learned how to spell as yet? I wonder what would happen if you turned that high-powered perception inward on yourself? What would you see girl?
You are still stuck on a typo. Get with the program baby heavy fed.
You are so humiliated by your lack of grammar, you can't let go,eh?If your inside is anything like your squirmy outside, the world is doomed..well, maybe just YOUR world.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16204 Dec 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And NO, Nijoni... "INTROSPECTION" is NOT checking your new sexual partners for herpes.
The only one that would even come up with something as such would be a reprobate from GOd. A backslider possesed with 7 plus demons is my assumption.

You show what scum is inside you there, lord of satan.

Location hidden

#16205 Dec 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you would come back w/this. God works in mysterious ways, thru people. Part of the great commission.
So, now you're agreeing with me... that we are all God manifest?

If God created us... and put us here to do his work... the evidence is quite clear.

You can't have it both ways, Nijoni.

There is only God... and nothing else.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16206 Dec 16, 2012
One Mad Christian wrote:
There is going to be more intense bad weather, earthquakes, brother against brother, children and parents turning on each other. Morals will not be Godly, men & women will give up natural use of their bodies. Read God’s Word and you can look at history when people mock God’s Word HE will take away His protection. If America don’t change and ask for God’s mercy He will let us destroy ourselves. God will judge the world and it looks like America is on the edge unless we have already gone to far. See this as preaching if need be but God does punish evil.
The warning signs are all there. It looks like 2013 is going to be the year of the prepper. People need to worry about keeping their own house in order and depend on nothing from an ever increasingly
dysfunctional society that allows itself to be ruled by a bunch
of tyrants.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16207 Dec 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now you're agreeing with me... that we are all God manifest?
If God created us... and put us here to do his work... the evidence is quite clear.
You can't have it both ways, Nijoni.
There is only God... and nothing else.
I am not saying this, YOU are. As always satan twists and lies.
Under all your names.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16208 Dec 16, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The warning signs are all there. It looks like 2013 is going to be the year of the prepper. People need to worry about keeping their own house in order and depend on nothing from an ever increasingly
dysfunctional society that allows itself to be ruled by a bunch
of tyrants.
This seems to be the case, but how does one prepare for the end of the world? Other than spiritually?
Most, me included, are tied to making a living from this dysfunction. ANd besides, the END of the WOrld? Prepare for that? Really?
I personally don't think Earth is ending, just life as we know it.

The time of the Anti-Christ is upon us. Tied into the OWO, NWO,etc.
The stage is set for his appearance. He will bring Peace before his Destruction. The Biblical prophecies have been fulfilled up to this point. The end indeed draws nigh.

Location hidden

#16209 Dec 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>

The stage is set for his appearance.
But... I thought I was already here, Texan?

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16210 Dec 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
The great commission was to go into all the world and baptize them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. I must have missed the part about searching out and attacking people and saying everyone who disagrees with you loves Satan. Also, why would God use you to do something He said not to do, namely judging those outside the faith.

But I don't know that.

#16211 Dec 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure glad you are not judgemental.
Are you and the lord of satan gonna sing kumbayah now?
Unlike your attacks calling people Satan and lovers of Satan I can list specific things that led me to think this about you. It wasn't a judgment, which is entirely different than a thought. Actually, that is one thing I notice is your inability to differentiate between a thought and a judgment. In your closed mind, if you have a thought it seems you automatically consider it to be true, and, therefore, you go no further. You have made a final determination that something is true merely because it occurred to you as a thought. That means you made a judgment.
I said that I think something about you because of words on your part. I base it on what I see and perceive, but it is not necessarily true just because it started as a thought in my head. I am willing to look further and do not believe something is true just because I thought it. There is the difference between a thought and a judgment. A thought allows one to investigate and accept the possibility of being wrong. A judgment doesn't. Have you even remotely considered the possibility that you are wrong about things or that there is a possibility God disagrees with you?
Christian

Crystal City, TX

#16212 Dec 16, 2012
God Bless you all.

But I don't know that.

#16213 Dec 16, 2012
Christian wrote:
God Bless you all.
You better consult nonjunio before you bless those of us she deems to be followers and lovers of Satan. You maybe are supposed to call us names instead. I just hate to see you labeled a lover of Satan because you blessed someone who she is certain beyond a shadow of a doubt is a Satan follower.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16215 Dec 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems to be the case, but how does one prepare for the end of the world? Other than spiritually?
Most, me included, are tied to making a living from this dysfunction. ANd besides, the END of the WOrld? Prepare for that? Really?
I personally don't think Earth is ending, just life as we know it.
The time of the Anti-Christ is upon us. Tied into the OWO, NWO,etc.
The stage is set for his appearance. He will bring Peace before his Destruction. The Biblical prophecies have been fulfilled up to this point. The end indeed draws nigh.
You're right as far as no amount of psychically preparing for the "end of the world" will help with psychical survival. I guess I had that in mind when I made the statement of "keeping our own house in order".

Until the world does end (which I don't believe is soon, either) we should be prepared for man made and natural disasters. Being prepared starts with a survivalist state of mind, starting with the basics of food, water and shelter.

For anyone who reads this and contemplates getting into the world of prepping, I have a little advice for what it's worth. Focus more on
skills and logistics, rather than "stuff". Buying a tractor trailer
load of survival gear is not going to help much if a tornado or flood scatters it for miles.
political

United States

#16216 Dec 16, 2012
Whatever!
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#16217 Dec 16, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd you will have to answer for your lack of discernment between a non beiever and a False Prophet. No one hand held them. No Chrisstian that is. You don't sound like a believer.
You don't even know what judging is.
The Pharisees were Jews and were supposed to be the religious leaders for the people of God. Fed is not claiming to be Christian, so he is not fooling Christians and leading them astray. He is like the preachers of other religions and is not the same as people within the faith who twist the word and are believed by Christians because those teachers are claiming to be Christian. You could walk into a religious house of any faith and call their teacher a false prophet.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#16218 Dec 16, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The Pharisees were Jews and were supposed to be the religious leaders for the people of God. Fed is not claiming to be Christian, so he is not fooling Christians and leading them astray. He is like the preachers of other religions and is not the same as people within the faith who twist the word and are believed by Christians because those teachers are claiming to be Christian. You could walk into a religious house of any faith and call their teacher a false prophet.
And, what I meant by "any faith" is any religion. And I am not actually encouraging you to walk in and call their religious teachers false prophets.
Omg

United States

#16219 Dec 16, 2012
Really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lubbock Scraps Holly Name at Two Sites (May '07) Fri Jiminy Cricket 32
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Jul 18 SLYcrafts 517
Looking for Devon Jul 14 Davontay 1
strange man Jul 13 Skunk 3
jason holt (Oct '13) Jul 10 Random Disclosure 2
Review: Best Value Fencing & Landscaping (Oct '15) Jul 7 Margret 2
Does Bernie Promise FREE Grass Cutting Jun 26 reasonvoice 3

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance