Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
confused

Corpus Christi, TX

#16153 Dec 15, 2012
?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16154 Dec 15, 2012
You can get that way reading that guys post.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#16155 Dec 15, 2012
Texan wrote:
You can get that way reading that guys post.
Like I said... Excuse your behavior and blame the non-believer. Where in the Sermon on the Mount did Jesus say to condemn unbelievers to hell? Which parable advises using a shovel against your enemy? During which teaching did Jesus call his enemies names? Let me guess, sometimes you mess up and have to ask forgiveness, except you extend none to others. So...what happens when you dont forgive others? Also, kind of wondering which fruits of the Spirit you are showcasing for your Jesus today?

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16156 Dec 15, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said... Excuse your behavior and blame the non-believer. Where in the Sermon on the Mount did Jesus say to condemn unbelievers to hell? Which parable advises using a shovel against your enemy? During which teaching did Jesus call his enemies names? Let me guess, sometimes you mess up and have to ask forgiveness, except you extend none to others. So...what happens when you dont forgive others? Also, kind of wondering which fruits of the Spirit you are showcasing for your Jesus today?
None of the believers here claim to be Perfect. Lighten up or at least judge fairly. Why is it ok for this idiot claiming to be a prophet to do these things? Your unbelief is such an excuse.
Should we hand hold and coddle this man? He is not simply an unbeliever. NO wonder AMerica is so screwed up.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16157 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
None of the believers here claim to be Perfect. Lighten up or at least judge fairly. Why is it ok for this idiot claiming to be a prophet to do these things? Your unbelief is such an excuse.
Should we hand hold and coddle this man? He is not simply an unbeliever. NO wonder AMerica is so screwed up.
Look in the mirror to find out why America is screwed up.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16158 Dec 15, 2012
Texan I don't believe that you and the lamentable"Nijoni"ar e the same person.YOU ARE far too reasonable to be that"person".
Waco 1954

Spring, TX

#16159 Dec 15, 2012
1909 is far too polite.Have no fear.I'm not.
Waco 1909

Spring, TX

#16160 Dec 15, 2012
"judge not, lest ye be judged".....

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16161 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Texan I don't believe that you and the lamentable"Nijoni"ar e the same person.YOU ARE far too reasonable to be that"person".
You are one psycho looking dude...creepy

But I don't know that.

#16162 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't judge anything. I asked where your behavior fits into the teachings of Jesus. That's all. The difference between you and HF is you claim to belong to Jesus, and he does not, therefore one would expect different behavior from the two of you. It is amusing that you ask for easy judgment while wondering why HF should be coddled. No one said I was an unbeliever. You assumed it. I still ask of you the same things I asked earlier. Where does judging HF and telling him to burn in hell fit into any of the teachings of Jesus, and how do you make it fit with Biblical teaching not to judge those outside the body of believers? What fruit of the Spirit tells an unbeliever to burn in hell? Where in your Bible did your Jesus engage in lengthy, insulting, name-calling arguments with His enemies or unbelievers?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16163 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
I didn't judge anything. I asked where your behavior fits into the teachings of Jesus. That's all. The difference between you and HF is you claim to belong to Jesus, and he does not, therefore one would expect different behavior from the two of you. It is amusing that you ask for easy judgment while wondering why HF should be coddled. No one said I was an unbeliever. You assumed it. I still ask of you the same things I asked earlier. Where does judging HF and telling him to burn in hell fit into any of the teachings of Jesus, and how do you make it fit with Biblical teaching not to judge those outside the body of believers? What fruit of the Spirit tells an unbeliever to burn in hell? Where in your Bible did your Jesus engage in lengthy, insulting, name-calling arguments with His enemies or unbelievers?
I could care how you judge. Not asking for anyhing but logic. Did you never hear CHrist talk to the Pharisees?
One must wonder what brand of goo you prescribe for.
You think loving satan will win out...good luck
One Mad Christian

Waxahachie, TX

#16164 Dec 15, 2012
Gun control is the first thing our President started to address his agenda. GUN CONTROL. Gun control is not the problem...Food for thought!

Gun Control is not the answer. We need to protest the war games these young men, and Children, are watching, and playing. We are so desensitize because of the movies CSI, Criminal Minds and the graphic news. My guess would be that if they started examining these areas and mixed with drugs you would see a pattern.
Desensitize! I find myself not thinking to much of what I see. I am Desensitize and this is by watching TV and I do not play evil games where shooting games on the computer. Just think we also do not have desciple for our children. How can parents be responible if they are not allowed to correct the childs bad habbits. We might hurt their little bottoms. Actually discipline is NEEDED. I had a switching a few times and I knew that if I do it again I would get another. So I made wiser choices.

But I don't know that.

#16165 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care how you judge. Not asking for anyhing but logic. Did you never hear CHrist talk to the Pharisees?
One must wonder what brand of goo you prescribe for.
You think loving satan will win out...good luck
He called them vipers, white washed sepulchers, and reminded them how they killed the prophets. They were of the house of Israel, and the New Testament church had not been established yet. Mainly because Jesus had not been crucified yet, so, therefore, the Holy Spirit couldn't yet fall on the Day of Pentecost. The instruction not to judge those outside the body of the church, but leave that to God, was written to the New Testament church. You have not only decided that I am a non-believer, thereby you have deemed me outside the body of Christ, you have judged me to love Satan. How does that fit with the teaching to the body of Christ not to judge those outside the faith? Besides the blunt reproof of the Pharisees, who were the religious leaders of the Israeli people and not part of the church that had not been formed, where did Jesus engage in long, insulting arguments with his enemies and tell them to burn in hell? Where did Jesus attack a non-believer? Those are logical questions in view of the disparity between your actions and words and those of the Jesus you claim to follow.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16166 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
He called them vipers, white washed sepulchers, and reminded them how they killed the prophets. They were of the house of Israel, and the New Testament church had not been established yet. Mainly because Jesus had not been crucified yet, so, therefore, the Holy Spirit couldn't yet fall on the Day of Pentecost. The instruction not to judge those outside the body of the church, but leave that to God, was written to the New Testament church. You have not only decided that I am a non-believer, thereby you have deemed me outside the body of Christ, you have judged me to love Satan. How does that fit with the teaching to the body of Christ not to judge those outside the faith? Besides the blunt reproof of the Pharisees, who were the religious leaders of the Israeli people and not part of the church that had not been formed, where did Jesus engage in long, insulting arguments with his enemies and tell them to burn in hell? Where did Jesus attack a non-believer? Those are logical questions in view of the disparity between your actions and words and those of the Jesus you claim to follow.
Calling them vipers is not an insult? get real....
Are you evangelical? I just can't imagine a true believer backing the lord of Satan. Period.
Why do you think GOd even gives discernment?
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16167 Dec 15, 2012
One Mad Christian wrote:
Gun control is the first thing our President started to address his agenda. GUN CONTROL. Gun control is not the problem...Food for thought!
Gun Control is not the answer. We need to protest the war games these young men, and Children, are watching, and playing. We are so desensitize because of the movies CSI, Criminal Minds and the graphic news. My guess would be that if they started examining these areas and mixed with drugs you would see a pattern.
Desensitize! I find myself not thinking to much of what I see. I am Desensitize and this is by watching TV and I do not play evil games where shooting games on the computer. Just think we also do not have desciple for our children. How can parents be responible if they are not allowed to correct the childs bad habbits. We might hurt their little bottoms. Actually discipline is NEEDED. I had a switching a few times and I knew that if I do it again I would get another. So I made wiser choices.
As a NRA Life member, I am with you on this. The libtards sure didn't hesitate to use this latest tragedy to further their agenda,even before the details was even fully reported.

This is rather interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

But I don't know that.

#16168 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling them vipers is not an insult? get real....
Are you evangelical? I just can't imagine a true believer backing the lord of Satan. Period.
Why do you think GOd even gives discernment?
Exactly why do you say I back the word of Satan? I haven't backed anyone 's words. I have o ky questioned you and yours. I guess you didn't comprehend the explanation of the difference between Jesus rebuking the Pharisees and a so-called believer of today attacking a non-believer. You are the one who will have to answer for your words to non-believers. I guess this is how you walk humbly with your God and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You are the one who will have to answer for whether you were rebuking a Pharisee or judging in the place of God those who are outside the body of Christ.
One Mad Christian

Waxahachie, TX

#16169 Dec 15, 2012
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As a NRA Life member, I am with you on this. The libtards sure didn't hesitate to use this latest tragedy to further their agenda,even before the details was even fully reported.
This is rather interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
What is so interesting Obama is going to push control and probably force us to do it or else. We are not We the People. I obama will do it no matter what you Americans say.
If as a country we keep letting Obama get away with all this we as a country are doomed. Sad

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16170 Dec 15, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Actually, I don't either... but I know it burns them up.

LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#16171 Dec 15, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one psycho looking dude...creepy
You're one psycho looking dog.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16172 Dec 15, 2012
<quoted text>
Exactly why do you say I back the word of Satan? I haven't backed anyone 's words. I have o ky questioned you and yours. I guess you didn't comprehend the explanation of the difference between Jesus rebuking the Pharisees and a so-called believer of today attacking a non-believer. You are the one who will have to answer for your words to non-believers. I guess this is how you walk humbly with your God and work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. You are the one who will have to answer for whether you were rebuking a Pharisee or judging in the place of God those who are outside the body of Christ.
MIKN, I've stopped trying to have a logical conversation with, Nijoni... there is no sense it, literally.

She has been relegated to the land of humor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 22 Here2Opine 456
brian helmers Dec 19 mel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Dec 18 Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
max flores Dec 16 sonia 1
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]