Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 741)

Showing posts 14,801 - 14,820 of21,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are the one that started the spelling accusations, claiming that Fed thinks his intellect is perfect, and then showing his spelling errors to prove this nonexistent opinion wrong
non existant opinion?

He is a mere mortal...and was/is claiming to be superior....but not so.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It would be great if I knew what you were talking about.Are you talking about the American Indians?
Yes, it would be refreshing if you knew something before you respond blindly.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
If you are talking about"Native Americans"Nijoni...I was on the North Dakota forum once...OMG...most all of the people on it were Sioux....and brother..they ain't happy...and there's no way out of the fact that they were a great Nation....brought down by European scum...I have to tell you...i'm not"proud"of that...but there's not a thing I can do about it...
No, with a defeatest and or conqueror attitude and value system, this is correct. The Sioux are one of many and have been brutally treated in this Century. Made examples of to tame down uprisings.
With this mentality you have, I will waste no further time on you.
ego-go-han
Gjj

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I'm all Perry!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Texan wrote:
You yourself claimed to be hiding out in LA, it's big enough to hide in. Working on your stand up comedy my a$$, they ran you out of La Porte when you became the lieing false prophet that you are. You became an embarrasment and they RAN YOU OUT of La Porte you and your twisted little weak mind. Deny it all you want but they ran youi out false prophet.
Let him continue, comrade (lol) to charade. So far the only laugh he has brought is when he caught another of his mis-spellings and calls himself a moron illiterate. Finally, some truth!

His ego would be smacked down now to admit what a fool he makes of himself claiming us to be the same poster. Rico the propagandist does this often. Accordingly, it is all they can do to turn what they do onto their victims.Deflection is their #2 strategy. Rico has 2000 aka's. Probably HF does as well.
Wtvpxq

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Perry

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Let him continue, comrade (lol) to charade. So far the only laugh he has brought is when he caught another of his mis-spellings and calls himself a moron illiterate. Finally, some truth!
His ego would be smacked down now to admit what a fool he makes of himself claiming us to be the same poster. Rico the propagandist does this often. Accordingly, it is all they can do to turn what they do onto their victims.Deflection is their #2 strategy. Rico has 2000 aka's. Probably HF does as well.
The laugh is on you... I am controlling your life.

Go back and look at how many pages have been devoted to me.

You return every day... just to see what I say.

But... it'a a good thing... you're growing... you're learning.

I am the teacher.

Keep coming back to class... I will continue to teach you.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

My pin is always ready to pop your self imposed bubble, blubber brain.
U can't even control your anger, much less a life.
Just another ego maniac like your master, the Dark Angel.
Prophets, false- Pretended to be sent by God Jeremiah 23:17 Jeremiah 23:18 Jeremiah 23:31 Not sent or commissioned by God..

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
My pin is always ready to pop your self imposed bubble, blubber brain.
U can't even control your anger, much less a life.
Just another ego maniac like your master, the Dark Angel.
Prophets, false- Pretended to be sent by God Jeremiah 23:17 Jeremiah 23:18 Jeremiah 23:31 Not sent or commissioned by God..
LOL

I do not remember the last time I was angry.

It's a VERY rare occurrence.

I am very happy with my life... and always carry a smile on my face.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Well the false prophet has finally gotten a true follower, his name Tomball server, just as ignorant as Heavy Fed, maybe even more so. After all Fed leads and server follows. Fed claims to teach, and like I said that false prophet couldn't teach a lion to eat raw meat. He thinks everything is devoted to him, that it is devoted to exposing his lies and blasphemy has never occured to him, and most totaly ignorant and mentaly lacking people do tend to smile a lot.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
No, with a defeatest and or conqueror attitude and value system, this is correct. The Sioux are one of many and have been brutally treated in this Century. Made examples of to tame down uprisings.
With this mentality you have, I will waste no further time on you.
ego-go-han
What is my mentality?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nijoni you will find as you go further down your road, that hate only gets hate.Goodbye.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Heavy FED.....suggest you not post back to"Nijoni"....this person is so consumed with hate as to be close to insanity...however, if you enjoy harassing"Nijoni"the n by all means continue.People have fun in strange ways these days! One final aside to"Nijoni".."Th e best laid plans of mice and men,gang aft agley"....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
non existant opinion?
He is a mere mortal...and was/is claiming to be superior....but not so.
you can't spell? Bet you don't even know which word you misspelled...

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nijoni I actually do know how to spell.So if you are going to criticize someone elses spelling, you better know what you are doing.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Nijoni I actually do know how to spell.So if you are going to criticize someone elses spelling, you better know what you are doing.
If you want to burst into this unarmed, be my guest. You have no arrows and your aim sucks.
You are here to sow discord and insuslt. A waste of space.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What is my mentality?
Somewhere around 5th grade. Bully on the playground would be my guess.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Heavy FED.....suggest you not post back to"Nijoni"....this person is so consumed with hate as to be close to insanity...however, if you enjoy harassing"Nijoni"the n by all means continue.People have fun in strange ways these days! One final aside to"Nijoni".."Th e best laid plans of mice and men,gang aft agley"....
OOOh, BE VERy Afraid..Now, go cower in the corner and FO.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Nijoni, calm down just a little, waco1909 isn't a bad guy, he just seems to think you may be a little over the top. While I have no problem with that it does make some people a little edgy. Start over and give him a chance to be on your side, he can see Fed for what he is, and he knows his perception of you. Let him see the real you.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I have NO patience with anyone that uses the n word, tex. I am over the top? How so? Calling a spade a spade? Pls explain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,801 - 14,820 of21,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••