Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16051 Dec 13, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo hoo!
Has the "white" man been holding you down??
If you keep perceiving yourself as a victim... you will always BE a victim.
It's a self fulfilling prophecy.
As you see yourself... as you present yourself... as you hold yourself... people see you.
I have experimented with peoples perception of me my entire life.
That's why I took to infiltrating Hate groups, Gangs and Drug smuggling operations so naturally... and efficiently.
As for injustices against you... perceived or real... welcome to life.
Everyone is discriminated against for one reason or another many times throughout their lives... some of us more or less than others.
You can either let that break you... or you can bend and grow with it... learn and move on... but the most important thing is... not to pass it on.
Don't pass on that negativity by representing it... or by taking it out on someone else.
www.HeavyFed.com
So cover the truth and keep saying America is under God. Ah.I don't think so.
You said exctly what I would of expected you to. Great conditioning.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16052 Dec 13, 2012
It is the Same Imperialistic thoughts that will destroy AMerica.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16053 Dec 13, 2012
Nijoni you must remember you are dealing with a false prophet who is off his meds and dealing with dillusions of grandeur, not very well I might add, but dealing wioth them just the same. I do wonder if he is sleeping with Damn invasion; after all he did claim to have infiltrated some white supremist and hate groups. It could mean he did Damn invasion. Just a thought.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16054 Dec 13, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
So cover the truth and keep saying America is under God. Ah.I don't think so.
You said exctly what I would of expected you to. Great conditioning.
More of your un-Christianlike attitude!!

We are ALL under God, crazy Texan.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16055 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
Nijoni you must remember you are dealing with a false prophet who is off his meds and dealing with dillusions of grandeur, not very well I might add, but dealing wioth them just the same. I do wonder if he is sleeping with Damn invasion; after all he did claim to have infiltrated some white supremist and hate groups. It could mean he did Damn invasion. Just a thought.
You never give up do you, Nijoni?

Keep beating your head against that rock.
great

Houston, TX

#16056 Dec 13, 2012
Great

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16057 Dec 13, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
It comes perhaps with having to live through such injustices.
Perhaps one day your race will be subjugated and de-humanized with their livilhood taken away.Then being told to stop acting like the victims. After being victimized. NA's have been very forgiving. One day you may appreciate what their genocides have brought you to enjoy. Nah, I'm sure you would cower and play along.
It would be great if I knew what you were talking about.Are you talking about the American Indians?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16058 Dec 13, 2012
If you are talking about"Native Americans"Nijoni...I was on the North Dakota forum once...OMG...most all of the people on it were Sioux....and brother..they ain't happy...and there's no way out of the fact that they were a great Nation....brought down by European scum...I have to tell you...i'm not"proud"of that...but there's not a thing I can do about it...

www.HeavyFed.com

#16059 Dec 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It would be great if I knew what you were talking about.
She/he/it doesn't know either.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16060 Dec 13, 2012
Sometimes...most times really...it seems as if the"GOOD GUYS"really do finish last.I know some really evil people, and damned if they aren't rich and happy.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16061 Dec 13, 2012
I hope she doesn't doesn't give up, she gets you so twisted. I will apologize to her for you blaming her for what I post, that's funny, and it proves to me that you aren't near as smart as you would have folks think. But seriously did you do Damn invasion? That would be a real hoot. So false prophet continue on you really haven't got a clue.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16062 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
I hope she doesn't doesn't give up, she gets you so twisted.
LOL

I'm not sure what forum you're reading that you think ANYONE gets me "twisted".

www.HeavyFed.com

#16063 Dec 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
Sometimes...most times really...it seems as if the"GOOD GUYS"really do finish last.I know some really evil people, and damned if they aren't rich and happy.
It's because the "good guys" are not out for themselves.

For a "good guy" to win... others must benefit.

For a "bad guy" to win... only he must benefit.

Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16064 Dec 13, 2012
Any forum you get on you get twisted, anytime you get disagreed with you get twisted. I guess twisted is just your usual state ever since they ran you out of La Porte, and you have to hide in South Central LA. I guess that is what happens when someone becomes a false prophet.
Sooooooooo funny.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16065 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
Any forum you get on you get twisted, anytime you get disagreed with you get twisted. I guess twisted is just your usual state ever since they ran you out of La Porte, and you have to hide in South Central LA. I guess that is what happens when someone becomes a false prophet.
Sooooooooo funny.
If YOU know where I am... how could I be hiding from ANYONE???

Think about your logic before you open your mouth.

Seriously.

You can go back on the La Porte for for YEARS... I've been talking about coming to California to work on my stand-up comedy the whole time.

No one RAN me out of La Porte... and no one gets me twisted, especially you, Nijoni.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16066 Dec 13, 2012
You yourself claimed to be hiding out in LA, it's big enough to hide in. Working on your stand up comedy my a$$, they ran you out of La Porte when you became the lieing false prophet that you are. You became an embarrasment and they RAN YOU OUT of La Porte you and your twisted little weak mind. Deny it all you want but they ran youi out false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16067 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
You yourself claimed to be hiding out in LA, it's big enough to hide in. Working on your stand up comedy my a$$, they ran you out of La Porte when you became the lieing false prophet that you are. You became an embarrasment and they RAN YOU OUT of La Porte you and your twisted little weak mind. Deny it all you want but they ran youi out false prophet.
LOL

You're beginning to actually sound like you believe what you are saying.

You almost had ME convinced!!!

Your L-Y-I-N-G is not the only E-M-B-A-R-R-A-S-S-M-E-N-T to Y-O-U.

Hey, Nijoni... these posts still show up on the Weatherford forum.

You're friends can STILL see your idiocy revealed.

LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#16068 Dec 13, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>

You're friends can STILL see your idiocy revealed.
YOU'RE friends?

Illiterate moron.

LOL
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16069 Dec 13, 2012
These two post are on two forums so on these I will stay. I do not care who reads them, I do not care if you are convinced, and I will not concern myself with occasional misspelling or one of those typos that seem to give you so much pleasure. But please O false prophet tell me, did they hurt you when THEY RAN YOU OUT OF LA PORTE?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16070 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
These two post are on two forums so on these I will stay. I do not care who reads them, I do not care if you are convinced, and I will not concern myself with occasional misspelling or one of those typos that seem to give you so much pleasure. But please O false prophet tell me, did they hurt you when THEY RAN YOU OUT OF LA PORTE?
No one can hurt me, Nijoni... especially you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) 2 hr Here2Opine 456
brian helmers Dec 19 mel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Dec 18 Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
max flores Dec 16 sonia 1
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]