Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,461 - 14,480 of 21,430 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
If you KNEW the Bible you would KNOW this says "Do not Murder" in the Language it was written in. Just another great example of your LIes.
DO not kill yet people eat meat? What a Mockery you are. No, do not Murder, including the WOrd of God.
To protect yourself is not murder. I spose you would let thugs rape and kill in front of you to show God's Love? This speaks volumes indeed of your Lies.
Or, I suppose no Wars, so we would already be living under more extreme tyranny. Just let all the scum from the third worlds in? Let whatever Creep rule...Great plan there, shows your true agenda.
Fed wants to protect people. He does not want "whatever Creep" to rule.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
To protect yourself is not murder. I spose you would let thugs rape and kill in front of you to show God's Love? This speaks volumes indeed of your Lies.
Do you only pick and choose what you want to hear from him? He says, "Stand up for those that can not stand up for themselves." I do not think he would let this happen.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
Wow! First, you Teabagger bitches talk about how you let Jesus come in your mouth, and the next post you're bragging about what bad gun-toting crime warriors you are.
Most policemen never fire their weapons their whole career, except at the shooting range. But you boys are defending your castles from the frightening hordes.
LOLOL
First of all, you ignorant POS, how many policemen are mugged or robbed at gunpoint on a daily basis?. Second of all, violent home invasions happen in Houston on a daily basis. Most of us hope to never defend against a home
invasion, but only a moron will not prepare themselves for one.

I bet you live in a relatively safe area don't you?. Most of you f@cktard liberals do and have the nerve to try to tell other people how to live.

It is actually none of your Gawd Dam business what other people choose to own or not own to defend themselves. But, I know that you should be happy to learn that I found some environment friendly bullets yesterday. They are totally lead free and won't pollute the environment if I have to drop the hammer a few times on sub-human armed intruders. They are 100% copper with
great expansion characteristics.

Ever been shot at, numbnuts?. You would piss your pants at just the thought of a gunfight wouldn't you?. Appeasing sub-humans by performing fellatio on them is an option only for pissant and panntywaist libtards like you.

Besides, a shit bowl scrubber like you is an extremly low value target for sub-humans. Not a damn thing of value.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, you ignorant POS, how many policemen are mugged or robbed at gunpoint on a daily basis?. Second of all, violent home invasions happen in Houston on a daily basis. Most of us hope to never defend against a home
invasion, but only a moron will not prepare themselves for one.
I bet you live in a relatively safe area don't you?. Most of you f@cktard liberals do and have the nerve to try to tell other people how to live.
It is actually none of your Gawd Dam business what other people choose to own or not own to defend themselves. But, I know that you should be happy to learn that I found some environment friendly bullets yesterday. They are totally lead free and won't pollute the environment if I have to drop the hammer a few times on sub-human armed intruders. They are 100% copper with
great expansion characteristics.
Ever been shot at, numbnuts?. You would piss your pants at just the thought of a gunfight wouldn't you?. Appeasing sub-humans by performing fellatio on them is an option only for pissant and panntywaist libtards like you.
Besides, a shit bowl scrubber like you is an extremly low value target for sub-humans. Not a damn thing of value.
Don't be mad, Deviant. No one is going to take your squirrel gun away from you. Stop your crying.
kyle

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Texan wrote:
My grandson said I should first find out if you are one of them that killed Kenny. What ever that means. I suppose that means you get your insight from a cartoon that advocates killing children. Oh well get on back to your cartoons, valley girl.
OMG you killed kenny!!! You Bast@#ds!!!!!!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

kyle wrote:
<quoted text> OMG you killed kenny!!! You Bast@#ds!!!!!!
I am killing you. Unfortunately, all I have is a Wiffle bat so this is gonna take a while.
Jane

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Lol ok In waiting
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

As I have said before Heavy Fed brings to mind Jim Jones and David Koresh, two other false prophets and they both brought their followers to a sudden, and violent end. Follow the false prophet and your fate is sealed.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Texan wrote:
As I have said before Heavy Fed brings to mind Jim Jones and David Koresh, two other false prophets and they both brought their followers to a sudden, and violent end. Follow the false prophet and your fate is sealed.
You'd do best not to address me anymore... you and I just keep revealing you for the fool you are.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

You would do well to continue hiding in L.A. false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Texan wrote:
You would do well to continue hiding in L.A. false prophet.
It does not matter where I am... and only matters where you are with your relationship with God.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

As long as you are hiding I suppose it really doesn't matter where O false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Texan wrote:
O false prophet.
Have you managed to convince yourself, yet?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan... you are as a fly that I have pulled one wing off... and sat and watched you buzz around on the floor in circles... and when I tired of that... I pulled the other wing off and watched you jump repeatedly into the air as if you were going to go somewhere.

This last week... I have removed leg after leg... until only your mouth parts remain, moving around desperately looking for sustenance on which to feed your limbless body... and that is all you can do... is move your mouth in frustration.

I have destroyed every argument you have put forth... and sliced through your ignorance with God's truth.

You sir, are nothing but a limbless, wingless fly... lying on the floor, praying that someone come along and step on you and end your misery.

Enjoy moving your mouth little bug, that is all you can do... I am through with you.

www.HeavyFed.com

Since: Nov 12

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

WOW< I thought I had Wharton, WV, didnt know that there was another.....HOWDY from WEST VIRGINIA
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

You really do over estimate your capabilities O false prophet. You destroy only your own credibility O false one.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Texan wrote:
You really do over estimate your capabilities O false prophet. You destroy only your own credibility O false one.
Alarm! Alarm! Yes, sir! It's definitely an idiot on our scope!!!

"Get tha idiot!!"
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Welcome to the forum idiot, but are you sure you want us to get you?

“Obliviously Oblivious.”

Since: Sep 10

Isn't it oblivious?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Your obliviousness is obvious obliviousness to us all, obviously.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
My God sir!! This HAS to be an idiot!! It IS the biggest a$$ I have ever seen! Now it's emitting some kind of noxious gas!!

"Vapor-nicers down!!! All smell go away! Get that colonoscope in there... we must be sure there is no intelligence before we destroy this idiot!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••