Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,441 - 14,460 of 22,187 Comments Last updated 34 min ago

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Texan wrote:
However you want to see it O false prophet, without God and guns there would be no United States. Did you never wonder why the freedom of speech, to assemble, and to worship are listed first, and the right to bear arms is listed second in the Bill of Rights? The founding fathers saw those things as a must God and guns a must for free men.
Ummm... I'm a Ron Paul Republican.

Like I said, know your subject before you open your mouth and stick you foot in it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

False prophet is what you are, Ron Paul Republican, maybe. In the post you are citing everything is totaly correct. Even so, better foot in mouth, than head up ass, or do you actually have a window in your belly? You have been spouting this crap so long that you actually believe it.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
She thumps that Bible... but she's never read the whole thing, nor did she pay attention to what she DID read.
You are such a Liar. A self appointed Judge and a Superior Hypocrite. You are not even a pea pod compared to The Truth, The Life and the Way.

I have read the Entire Book. FOr years. And as a believer, I understand thru guidance from the Holy Spirit. You take your mind and try to understand the things of the SPirit. Then lie when shown up. SO lie all your way to hell with your delusions.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Your analytical skills are as impressive as the religious nonsense you spew.
Why are so many Christians also bigots, Nijoni? Do you have any imaginings about that topic?
I have imaginings that you are a Bigot as evidenced by your words.
A bigot against the Messiah and his Followers. Why is that ok? You are a mere mortal who has No Spiritual awareness. Full of bitterness towards God and hatred of true repentance. You embrace your sin and the ignorance thereof. Yeah, Bigot works to describe you.

The truth is only seemingly "nonsense" to those that are perishing.
Eternal Life to those who have repented, accepted Messiah and continue to follow the Holy Scriptures. Not a thing for the carnal mind, so I get why you don't have Spiritual understanding.
SO Stupid to worship your mind, when it is but a small gift of the Powers of the Creator. SO Stupid to deny your Creator. But All About the Free will given us. Those who worship God must worship in sprit and truth. Your mind in this case is your enemy. You should atttempt to listn to your spirit. If you ask with sincerity, and a repentant heart,Christ will show himself to you. But disbelieve and embracing your own thoughts and ways above the truth will only decieve you more.

You have no power. None to cleanse yourself of sin and unrighteousness. Nothing is as great as being cleaned with the Blood of the Lamb. Accepting God's sacrifice of his Beloved for your sin. God surely won't take your rejection as a sign you Know Him or are above his reality. You KNow Him Not. Free will.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
I stabbed a guy once who attacked me with no provocation.It upset him greatly.But, he lived.I wish I'd shot the idiot.
Good for YOu! Nothing wrong about protecting yourself, or ridding society of a deviant thug.
ICU

Waxahachie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any of you idiots even know anyone who has lost their home or who had to go apply for Medicaid for their kids and get turned down because they fall just outside the limit? Do you even know any kids who cant go to the doctor because they dont have insurance and their parents have no money? For all you guys liberal jizz pouring from your mouths about evil rich people you seem to have little or no knowledge of or compassion for the people the liberals are supposed to think the conservatives are holding down. Have you ever looked to see people who have four kids by three dads, collect child support from all three, get every government benefit possible but live in a beautiful home in an upscale neighborhood and drive a $60k vehicle? Do you know even one illegal family with a kid on Medicaid who costs us $16k a month just for private nursing,(that doesnt include medical equipment, supplies, meds, therapies, doctor visits, and ambulance rides for everywhere they have to go and SSI because the baby is considered disabled) yet they keep having kids even though the three they have were all premature? Do you know one mother in the ghetto who has six kids and all the benefits that come with them yet she is never home, and the kids have no food? Do you even see any of the abuse of the system that us evil rich people are tired of paying for?
AGREE!
People need to wake up. Not always but most of the time it is the people getting free education, free emergency care, food stamps, these are the ones sucking every business and family; Billions of Dollars. As Romney was saying we need to get the economy back on track. WE WILL NEED TO CUT OUT alot of free entitlements.
Before any of you go off to Social Security be an entitlement...WE (not U) worked and paid this in. Obama has NO right to touch this money. JUST STOP sending help to all the countries abroad. WE don't HAVE the money to share. We are BROKE. WAKe UP!People will not give up Big Bird but they want to keep all their free gov money.
I promise you everyone wants top dollar when they first start a job, they want what they had before they were let go by a company that could not keep the employees. YOU WILL NEED to take a job any JOB and work yourself up. OH NO! I said WORK!! gosh let's just give them our money that we worked years for. Small businesses by the way provide the jobs. Many probably take in $200,000 but it is not all cash. It is turned around and put back into the company, supplies, trucks to haul their products, electric bills,payroll, just to name a few. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face. WAKE UP come out of your dream world, I worked to get where we are. How about you. If you work hard you advance, if not you stay on the bottom. Gid and education.
Okay I have made my point. I am not rich and I do not owe you anything, what is ours is ours, NOT YOURS
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I agree Obama has no right to touch that money. Neither did Regean, Bush senior, Clinton, or Bush junior, but they all did. They all borrowed from SS to pay for any number of things, no intrest loans! Bet we can't get one of those. Democrats and Republican both stole from SS, and that IS A FACT! Also anyone who thinks sending our money to other countries started with Obama; where have you been for the last 50-60 years?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a Liar. A self appointed Judge and a Superior Hypocrite. You are not even a pea pod compared to The Truth, The Life and the Way.
I have read the Entire Book. FOr years. And as a believer, I understand thru guidance from the Holy Spirit. You take your mind and try to understand the things of the SPirit. Then lie when shown up. SO lie all your way to hell with your delusions.
Like I've been saying for years... "Show me where I have lied'.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for YOu! Nothing wrong about protecting yourself, or ridding society of a deviant thug.
THOU SHALT NOT KILL!!!

Among the original 10 Commandments!!!!

The strongest most solid foundation to your Bible that you thump so hard!!!!!

You call yourself a Christian???

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHa! That's what Messiah would do!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I've been saying for years... "Show me where I have lied'.
Pretty much all your words are lies. ALl your posts. Certainly ALL your projecting of yourself onto others. ALL LIES! What little truth you speak is based on your agenda of Deceit.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
THOU SHALT NOT KILL!!!
Among the original 10 Commandments!!!!
The strongest most solid foundation to your Bible that you thump so hard!!!!!
You call yourself a Christian???
If you KNEW the Bible you would KNOW this says "Do not Murder" in the Language it was written in. Just another great example of your LIes.
DO not kill yet people eat meat? What a Mockery you are. No, do not Murder, including the WOrd of God.
To protect yourself is not murder. I spose you would let thugs rape and kill in front of you to show God's Love? This speaks volumes indeed of your Lies.

Or, I suppose no Wars, so we would already be living under more extreme tyranny. Just let all the scum from the third worlds in? Let whatever Creep rule...Great plan there, shows your true agenda.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

ICU wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE!
People need to wake up. Not always but most of the time it is the people getting free education, free emergency care, food stamps, these are the ones sucking every business and family; Billions of Dollars. As Romney was saying we need to get the economy back on track. WE WILL NEED TO CUT OUT alot of free entitlements.
Before any of you go off to Social Security be an entitlement...WE (not U) worked and paid this in. Obama has NO right to touch this money. JUST STOP sending help to all the countries abroad. WE don't HAVE the money to share. We are BROKE. WAKe UP!People will not give up Big Bird but they want to keep all their free gov money.
I promise you everyone wants top dollar when they first start a job, they want what they had before they were let go by a company that could not keep the employees. YOU WILL NEED to take a job any JOB and work yourself up. OH NO! I said WORK!! gosh let's just give them our money that we worked years for. Small businesses by the way provide the jobs. Many probably take in $200,000 but it is not all cash. It is turned around and put back into the company, supplies, trucks to haul their products, electric bills,payroll, just to name a few. Don't cut your nose off to spite your face. WAKE UP come out of your dream world, I worked to get where we are. How about you. If you work hard you advance, if not you stay on the bottom. Gid and education.
Okay I have made my point. I am not rich and I do not owe you anything, what is ours is ours, NOT YOURS
Indeed, the moral decay of America lies in large part to paying people to breed and live off the offspring.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
If you KNEW the Bible you would KNOW this says "Do not Murder" in the Language it was written in. Just another great example of your LIes.
DO not kill yet people eat meat? What a Mockery you are. No, do not Murder, including the WOrd of God.
To protect yourself is not murder. I spose you would let thugs rape and kill in front of you to show God's Love? This speaks volumes indeed of your Lies.
Or, I suppose no Wars, so we would already be living under more extreme tyranny. Just let all the scum from the third worlds in? Let whatever Creep rule...Great plan there, shows your true agenda.
I fear nothing... for the Lord my Shepard is with me... always.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much all your words are lies. ALl your posts. Certainly ALL your projecting of yourself onto others. ALL LIES! What little truth you speak is based on your agenda of Deceit.
Somehow... the vision of a creepy little reptilian creature comes to mind when I try to envision what would say the words above.

Does anyone else see that???

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear nothing... for the Lord my Shepard is with me... always.
The Lord My "Shepherd" is the One I fear. It is the beginning of wisdom. You, O evil one, I fear.... NOt so much. Nada to clarify. I am such a cynic with the humor..!..Your pal, sa Tan' has already been defeated. Yes, eye matey, on the Cross it was.

To preach any other gospel is a false one as you would know if indeed you DID know Scipture.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Scripture* would be correct...........

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow... the vision of a creepy little reptilian creature comes to mind when I try to envision what would say the words above.
Does anyone else see that???
Hmm...indeed your vision of yourself is somehow accurate. Only add scales to your outfit and BinGo!

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, the moral decay of America lies in large part to paying people to breed and live off the offspring.
I agree with you on that. In addition, what should be temporary assistance has turned into a lifetime of support for people. The Bible clearly states if a man won't work he does not eat and that a man who doesn't care for his family is worse than a non-believer.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Don't need approval you say? LOL Lizard god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock