Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
14,421 - 14,440 of 21,391 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
And the lion in me is certainly stirring... shall I let the sheep sleep?
There may be nothing more dangerous to the oligarchy than people with nothing left to lose. I think that they may already know that.

http://whitehouse.gov1.info/tunnel/index.html

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There may be nothing more dangerous to the oligarchy than people with nothing left to lose. I think that they may already know that.
http://whitehouse.gov1.info/tunnel/index.html
Oh, they have all kinds of underground bunkers, subways... entire facilities for the whole Government to survive... less the people.

They say we are crazy if we build bombshelters... but THEY have them!!!

They say we are crazy not to eat GMO foods... but they DON'T eat them!

They say we are crazy to want guns... but they have guns and security all around them!!!

They are no better than us... but they believe they are.

It's time we reminded them.
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

test

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

You Teabaggers are hilarious. Frightened of your own shadows. Carrying guns to church to worship Jesus. Pounding your chests and warning the government to steer clear of your peashooters.

LOLOL

And the probability that you'll actually defend yourself with your gun is much less than the likelihood that you'll kill yourself or a family member. Owning a gun means you're statistically more likely to be murdered. Don't you see the hilarious irony in that.
idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
You Teabaggers are hilarious. Frightened of your own shadows. Carrying guns to church to worship Jesus. Pounding your chests and warning the government to steer clear of your peashooters.

LOLOL

And the probability that you'll actually defend yourself with your gun is much less than the likelihood that you'll kill yourself or a family member. Owning a gun means you're statistically more likely to be murdered. Don't you see the hilarious irony in that.
If guns kill people then forks make people fat!!

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of buying a gun to protect yourself, why not scream BANG at the home invaders.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
LOLOL
The hilarious irony will come when you and your kind are herded off to the 900+ FEMA detention centers around the country. You government butt suckers won't be any better off than anyone else.

Your so-called statistics are total crap fleabagger. It's nothing more than emotional manipulation from the gun grabbers and parroted by morons like you.

Citizens owning peashooters should be less of a concern for the government than a total tax revolt. No tax revenue generated means that
the parasites in DC may miss a few meals.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
LOLOL
Apparently you dont watch the news much. Find one story about someone who was murdered who had a gun, and I will show you more who had a fun and wounded or killed the intruder. Your statistics are a lie. Way fewer police officers get killed than the average citizen. What separates them? They carry a loaded weapon. Comes in handy when the shooting starts. You are a candy a$$ coward who cannot protect your own family if someone comes to break in. You probably have a little furry yippy dog, too. You really dont seem to know much about Jesus.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it right, Idiot... SPOONS make people fat!!

Forks are for salad!!

Spoons are for Ben and Jerry's!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I stabbed a guy once who attacked me with no provocation.It upset him greatly.But, he lived.I wish I'd shot the idiot.

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Wow! First, you Teabagger bitches talk about how you let Jesus come in your mouth, and the next post you're bragging about what bad gun-toting crime warriors you are.

Most policemen never fire their weapons their whole career, except at the shooting range. But you boys are defending your castles from the frightening hordes.

LOLOL
Sotelo

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Rick Perry,

There are thug police officers. You can spot them because they side with corruption, and blame the victim and think signs of cartels look clean, including those ugly shirts.
El Paso

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Rick Perry knows what's going on in west Texas
West Texas

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
So instead of buying a gun to protect yourself, why not scream BANG at the home invaders.
Weak men hide behind guns and commit acts of domestic abuse, and prey on those weaker than them. All signs of a certain third world country.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
LOLOL
The irony is in your conditioning! I imagine you are some kind of migrant. First generation? Parents illegal as well?

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony is in your conditioning! I imagine you are some kind of migrant. First generation? Parents illegal as well?
No. Your analytical skills are as impressive as the religious nonsense you spew.

Why are so many Christians also bigots, Nijoni? Do you have any imaginings about that topic?
Civil Engineering

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Your analytical skills are as impressive as the religious nonsense you spew.
Why are so many Christians also bigots, Nijoni? Do you have any imaginings about that topic?
Why no one in your family ever made a living on mathematics or engineering,and all you do is spout bu--llshit all day about there being no God to give off the impression you are more intelligent than you are when you are not

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Wow! First, you Teabagger bitches talk about how you let Jesus come in your mouth, and the next post you're bragging about what bad gun-toting crime warriors you are.
Most policemen never fire their weapons their whole career, except at the shooting range. But you boys are defending your castles from the frightening hordes.
LOLOL
Who is a"teabagger"? Why would you find it necessary to so violently demean someone who is a Christian? You have the right NOT to be a Christian, do you not? Is trampling on others beliefs something you do for enjoyment? If so, then why? Are you afraid of Muslims? Well after all , Muslims take the slander of their religion VERY seriously, so not mentioning Muslims I'd guess, is probably prudent in your part.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
She thumps that Bible... but she's never read the whole thing, nor did she pay attention to what she DID read.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

However you want to see it O false prophet, without God and guns there would be no United States. Did you never wonder why the freedom of speech, to assemble, and to worship are listed first, and the right to bear arms is listed second in the Bill of Rights? The founding fathers saw those things as a must God and guns a must for free men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Bruser 17,008
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 58 min Texan 752
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 14 hr Larry Grover 591
Scott Pelley Will Replace Katie Couric As CBS E... (May '11) 23 hr cathy 6
Is Mac Thornberry for Real? Jul 20 Historian 1
'Guardian Angel' finds missing man in Wolfforth Jul 19 camila boifield 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 18 SomebodyKnows 650
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••