Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 709)

Showing posts 14,161 - 14,180 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Almost every country in the world...has people in America."Occupy" does not mean the same thing as"has some people there".Obviously Afghanistan and Iraq qualify as"occupied".That's not"almost every country".Like other large countries, America has gotten involved where they shouldn't be over the years.That doesn't make America inherently evil.Not that you said it did.
Did you bother to check the CIA factbook? There is a reason why I provide my sources. It is to avoid any confusion and to allow a person to draw their own conclusions.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Texan wrote:
The best name for a sack of shit is Heavy Fed. I do tend to miss spell when angry, and I am angry, and very glad that I don't know who you are, and that is best for both of us. I read the link you gave, and it was about terrorist. The orders Obama gave were about getting terrorist, and for that I applaude him.
Well, it's a good thing you "applaude" him and do not applaud him... because HE is the enemy.

Sure, they call them terrorists... just like they are calling other Americans Terrorists.

But... does calling an American a terrorist... give our Government the right to assassinate that American?

Would Obama labeling ME a terrorist... take away ALL of my rights, my liberties, everything every person has fought and died to preserve since the very founding of our country and even before?

If you're saying Obama has THAT power... and you don't think THAT is a problem... I'm wasting my breath on you.

If you think ANY President should have that kind of power... you're exactly the kind of person America has been fighting for generations.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Texan wrote:
Our enemies that kill innocentcents by flying planes into buildings, or corn fields have no rights. On 911 those terrorist bastards were judge, jury, and executioner for over 3,000 people. They attacked us in our home. I will defend my home with no regrets or appologies to anyone. Death to Al-Qaida when ever and where ever we find them. They made the rules, let them live with it. I will offer my thanks to Obama or anyone else who sends them to hell. If you have a problem with that. TOO DAMN BAD!
YOUR GOVERNMENT created Al-Qaeda... they armed, trained and transported Al-Qaeda.

Obama just recently delivered Libya right into the hands of Al-Qaeda!

If YOU want to take out Al-Qaeda... you better start with their leadership... and you won't have to go overseas to do that.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you bother to check the CIA factbook? There is a reason why I provide my sources. It is to avoid any confusion and to allow a person to draw their own conclusions.
I must have misplaced my CIA factbook.
masterlee

Afyonkarahisar, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Please Stop Israel.Because They can fire the whole country to cook &#305;ts Egg.Lots of mothers are crying in GAZZE

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

masterlee wrote:
Please Stop Israel.Because They can fire the whole country to cook &#305;ts Egg.Lots of mothers are crying in GAZZE
I only wish the people of America would become as appalled with war as the way they are with sex scandals.

Sad.

Someone sleeps with someone else... everyone talks about it, it's in every newspaper and magazine.

We drop bombs and kill innocent men, women and children... no one cares.

The President of the United States orders the assassination of a 16-year-old American boy... America re-elects him.

We support Israel... while they dislocate people from their land and slaughter those who resist or refuse to leave!!!

What kind of country have we become????

I'll tell you!!!!

The SAME damn country that killed the Indians and kept slaves!!!!

We're going BACKWARDS folks!!!

THIS is NOT progress!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Seriously, folks... I am OBVIOUSLY very anti-establishment... obviously very anti-Federal Government, Obama could very easily label me a terrorist tomorrow as out spoken and against him personally as I am.

If I were driving down the road tomorrow... and a Predator Drone blew the $hit out of me... would all of you who support Obama assassinating Americans he deems the enemy just say, "Oh well, should not have bad mouthed the man in power, phfucking terrorist!"?
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wish the people of America would become as appalled with war as the way they are with sex scandals.
Sad.
Someone sleeps with someone else... everyone talks about it, it's in every newspaper and magazine.
We drop bombs and kill innocent men, women and children... no one cares.
The President of the United States orders the assassination of a 16-year-old American boy... America re-elects him.
We support Israel... while they dislocate people from their land and slaughter those who resist or refuse to leave!!!
What kind of country have we become????
I'll tell you!!!!
The SAME damn country that killed the Indians and kept slaves!!!!
We're going BACKWARDS folks!!!
THIS is NOT progress!!!!
www.HeavyFed.com
The Arabs are blameless? Really? Groups and then countries that are militarily more powerful often attack their neighbors and competitors.Human nature.North American Indians constantly warred with one another.Israelis didn't fly jets into the WTC.Saudis did.European nations have butchered one another for two thousand years.Soon , as the Chinese military increases in size and power, you will see the Chinese become more involved in the business of its neighbors.Not in a good way.You are being simplistic in your assertions.Its not good guys vs.bad guys.Its people vs. people.....Russia has 12 thousand nukes..America 5100.Notice a discrepancy?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> The Arabs are blameless? Really? Groups and then countries that are militarily more powerful often attack their neighbors and competitors.Human nature.North American Indians constantly warred with one another.Israelis didn't fly jets into the WTC.Saudis did.European nations have butchered one another for two thousand years.Soon , as the Chinese military increases in size and power, you will see the Chinese become more involved in the business of its neighbors.Not in a good way.You are being simplistic in your assertions.Its not good guys vs.bad guys.Its people vs. people.....Russia has 12 thousand nukes..America 5100.Notice a discrepancy?
Exactly my point... and we are either arming and/or aiding and/or instigating all sides.

Will America lead the world to the slaughterhouse?

We have such an opportunity... we could change the entire direction the people of this Earth are headed.

All we have to do... is quit trying to tell other people how to live their lives... including telling our fellow Americans how to live their lives!!!

We need to get the phfuck out of everyone else's business... before they all make us THEIR business!!!

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Since: May 12

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WW3 is coming within the next 3 years!
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
WW3 is coming within the next 3 years!
An asteroid could hit the earth before that and begin a mass extinction.Things happen, so I just try to be as happy as possible.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Fed there are very bad things going on in RUSSIA as we communicate on this forum.Its my personal opinion that the Russians are going to be at the core of some very serious problems in the future.ONLY China at their border slows them at all.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
Fed there are very bad things going on in RUSSIA as we communicate on this forum.Its my personal opinion that the Russians are going to be at the core of some very serious problems in the future.ONLY China at their border slows them at all.
LOL

China won't slow Russia at all... they'll throw in together against us.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
China won't slow Russia at all... they'll throw in together against us.
Think, Fed. Russians are know as some of the most paranoid people on earth.After Lenin,Hitler, and Stalin the RUSSIANS are a bit gun shy ..They will NEVER trust the Chinese. Would be like you, trusting Red Dawn.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Think, Fed. Russians are know as some of the most paranoid people on earth.After Lenin,Hitler, and Stalin the RUSSIANS are a bit gun shy ..They will NEVER trust the Chinese. Would be like you, trusting Red Dawn.
Well, if it came down to defending my country from foreign invaders... hell yes I'd trust Red Dawn!!!

We'd settle OUR difference AFTER we dealt with our COMMON threat... and I'd bet he'd have pretty much the same attitude about that as I do.

The United States is the biggest threat to true freedom in the world today... I'm not sure how we became like that... but surely we have lost our way.

Being the biggest threat... we're bound to eventually start bringing enemies together against us.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it came down to defending my country from foreign invaders... hell yes I'd trust Red Dawn!!!
We'd settle OUR difference AFTER we dealt with our COMMON threat... and I'd bet he'd have pretty much the same attitude about that as I do.
The United States is the biggest threat to true freedom in the world today... I'm not sure how we became like that... but surely we have lost our way.
Being the biggest threat... we're bound to eventually start bringing enemies together against us.
Always kind of liked old Red.Wonder if the guy is ok.
marking time

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't care about a real democracy... you just want your way even if you have to bring in ringers from another country to tip the scales for you.
Sorry, but to me that sounds like you don't give a damn about your country... and only care what you think is best for you.
Like I said, I have a headache.
I'll get to the rest of your post later.
Excuse me, I am not bringing in anyone. In regard to "wanting my way", I am merely exercising my right to freedom of expression. I believe that you are "the pot calling the kettle black" as it would seem that you are the one caring only for yourself. Our country is a nation of immigrants; read your history. I have stated that I prefer "control" in the immigration process as I realize the chaos that can arise if numbers are not low enough for assimilation. Further, I prefer "control" because I do firmly believe that terrorists and criminals will enact any measure to enter our country illegally, even legally if they can get by with it.

In regard to legal citizens, voting is a right. I am merely saying that the speculation is that those individuals will trend toward Democratic voting.

By the way, it is obvious that I do care about my government as I continue to cast my blue vote in this red state even though many others have stopped doing so as I honor those who have fought and died for my rights. Further, I believe that every voice is important, and all should be heard as that is what creates a successful government. You, on the other hand, don't seem to want to hear the opinions of others, as you are all about slamming individuals who express themselves.

I hope that you feel better soon. Perhaps, you are experiencing stress from your inability to sway the thoughts of others to your thinking. I suggest that you should possibly refrain from this blog for a few days until you have relaxed. At the very least, your headache could by from eye strain as we all know the pitfalls of staring at the monitor way more than we should.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

marking time wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I am not bringing in anyone. In regard to "wanting my way", I am merely exercising my right to freedom of expression. I believe that you are "the pot calling the kettle black" as it would seem that you are the one caring only for yourself. Our country is a nation of immigrants; read your history. I have stated that I prefer "control" in the immigration process as I realize the chaos that can arise if numbers are not low enough for assimilation. Further, I prefer "control" because I do firmly believe that terrorists and criminals will enact any measure to enter our country illegally, even legally if they can get by with it.
In regard to legal citizens, voting is a right. I am merely saying that the speculation is that those individuals will trend toward Democratic voting.
By the way, it is obvious that I do care about my government as I continue to cast my blue vote in this red state even though many others have stopped doing so as I honor those who have fought and died for my rights. Further, I believe that every voice is important, and all should be heard as that is what creates a successful government. You, on the other hand, don't seem to want to hear the opinions of others, as you are all about slamming individuals who express themselves.
I hope that you feel better soon. Perhaps, you are experiencing stress from your inability to sway the thoughts of others to your thinking. I suggest that you should possibly refrain from this blog for a few days until you have relaxed. At the very least, your headache could by from eye strain as we all know the pitfalls of staring at the monitor way more than we should.
You're not bringing anyone in... but you're supporting the man that keeps the border wide open.

No, you're not responsible.

You re-elected a man who murdered a 16-year-old American child... but you're not responsible.

You also will tell me nothing I don't know about immigration in this country.

I have a very mixed heritage, Hispanic, American Indian(Cherokee from my mother side and Apache from my fathers side.

My grandmother who raised me was Jewish... and hid that fact her entire life to fit in with the little racist town she was born in.

On my mothers side, my grandfather had African, English and German heritage.

My grandfather on my fathers side was half Apache, the other half French of unknown origin.

So, actually I am a very good representative of the melting pot that is America... I don't consider myself Democrat or Republican and actually support and oppose issues on both sides.

You show me someone who claims to be 100% Democrat or 100% Republican and agrees with every issue within their respective party... and I'll show you a crazy person.

As far as me not being able to sway the thoughts of others, obviously you have not been paying attention... I am swaying the opinion of an entire town and the world with it... as we speak.

I've got so many irons in the fire and so many things popping in my life... I MAY not have all the time I currently do to come here and put you in your place.

I DO hope you'll read my old posts over and over again... to get your fix until you can check me out on TV.

Yep... that's what is coming next.

I am in Los Angeles right now, getting ready to be the subject of a documentary.

Heavy Fed: Wanted!

www.HeavyFed.com

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

"I am swaying the opinion of an entire town and the world with it... as we speak."
LOLOL

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
"I am swaying the opinion of an entire town and the world with it... as we speak."
LOLOL
Even yours, Hezekiah... though you won't admit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,161 - 14,180 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance