Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15390 Nov 16, 2012
Josie wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of mentality are you using here?
Why would you want the man to be the president(nod for Repub. nominee) if he is, "tearing Texas in half"?
Perry has done a great job with his firmness on policy! We are doing very well in this economy unlike many, many other states! Thanks to that plan of firmess on policy that WORKS! Might I add and while taking care of newcomers/Mexican as Obama is messing with our laws to secure our own border!
What in the world is your complaint? You should be thankful. Are you a criminal or something? Many things make you an unlawful citizen. What is your real complaint or your real truth?
Maybe you should sit a spell and think or just STFO!
You are one dumb arse complainer!
Anyone who does not march in lockstep with "Josie"must be an idiot?
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15391 Nov 16, 2012
barnacle wrote:
Obama considers anyone that disagrees with his agenda as a terrorist.
Your all-inclusive statement borders on ridiculous.Why don't you try this: think for yourself!
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15392 Nov 16, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
It is definitely a slippery slope. Once we allow a violation of constitutional rights for our enemy it goes downhill from there until someday we become the enemy.
Great point."Those who would sacrifice freedom for security, deserve neither"....Benjamin Franklin.....
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15393 Nov 16, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet here you show how much you have looked into the situation. I will admit my reaction was the same after 9/11. I even enlisted due to 9/11. That being said, let me ask you a question. If China had stationed tr4oops on US soil what would your response be?
Please be so kind as to tell me what your point is.Though you weren't talking to me, its an open forum, i'm just a bit unclear on your point.Not criticizing.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15394 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Please be so kind as to tell me what your point is.Though you weren't talking to me, its an open forum, i'm just a bit unclear on your point.Not criticizing.
It was an open ended question to prove a point. Any red blooded American would gladly die to see their country unoccupied. The flip side of that is that the United States occupies almost every country in the world.
Source:
CIA factbook
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15395 Nov 16, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
It was an open ended question to prove a point. Any red blooded American would gladly die to see their country unoccupied. The flip side of that is that the United States occupies almost every country in the world.
Source:
CIA factbook
Almost every country in the world...has people in America."Occupy" does not mean the same thing as"has some people there".Obviously Afghanistan and Iraq qualify as"occupied".That's not"almost every country".Like other large countries, America has gotten involved where they shouldn't be over the years.That doesn't make America inherently evil.Not that you said it did.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15396 Nov 16, 2012
Thank Germany and Japan for our global involvement. WWI & WWII we started neither but we ended both. Had we not everyone would be speaking German or Japanese. Let's face it they want our help to fight their neighbors, then blame us. So you see; damned if we do damned if we don't. Killing terrorist when and where we find them is not giving up our freedom.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15397 Nov 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
Thank Germany and Japan for our global involvement. WWI & WWII we started neither but we ended both. Had we not everyone would be speaking German or Japanese. Let's face it they want our help to fight their neighbors, then blame us. So you see; damned if we do damned if we don't. Killing terrorist when and where we find them is not giving up our freedom.
Actually you can think Bush. After 9/11 he started a program for preemptive initiative. I don't care if they want our help. You can not justify our debt by saying well Iraq citizens wanted our help, etc.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15398 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Almost every country in the world...has people in America."Occupy" does not mean the same thing as"has some people there".Obviously Afghanistan and Iraq qualify as"occupied".That's not"almost every country".Like other large countries, America has gotten involved where they shouldn't be over the years.That doesn't make America inherently evil.Not that you said it did.
Did you bother to check the CIA factbook? There is a reason why I provide my sources. It is to avoid any confusion and to allow a person to draw their own conclusions.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15399 Nov 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
The best name for a sack of shit is Heavy Fed. I do tend to miss spell when angry, and I am angry, and very glad that I don't know who you are, and that is best for both of us. I read the link you gave, and it was about terrorist. The orders Obama gave were about getting terrorist, and for that I applaude him.
Well, it's a good thing you "applaude" him and do not applaud him... because HE is the enemy.

Sure, they call them terrorists... just like they are calling other Americans Terrorists.

But... does calling an American a terrorist... give our Government the right to assassinate that American?

Would Obama labeling ME a terrorist... take away ALL of my rights, my liberties, everything every person has fought and died to preserve since the very founding of our country and even before?

If you're saying Obama has THAT power... and you don't think THAT is a problem... I'm wasting my breath on you.

If you think ANY President should have that kind of power... you're exactly the kind of person America has been fighting for generations.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15400 Nov 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
Our enemies that kill innocentcents by flying planes into buildings, or corn fields have no rights. On 911 those terrorist bastards were judge, jury, and executioner for over 3,000 people. They attacked us in our home. I will defend my home with no regrets or appologies to anyone. Death to Al-Qaida when ever and where ever we find them. They made the rules, let them live with it. I will offer my thanks to Obama or anyone else who sends them to hell. If you have a problem with that. TOO DAMN BAD!
YOUR GOVERNMENT created Al-Qaeda... they armed, trained and transported Al-Qaeda.

Obama just recently delivered Libya right into the hands of Al-Qaeda!

If YOU want to take out Al-Qaeda... you better start with their leadership... and you won't have to go overseas to do that.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15401 Nov 16, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you bother to check the CIA factbook? There is a reason why I provide my sources. It is to avoid any confusion and to allow a person to draw their own conclusions.
I must have misplaced my CIA factbook.
masterlee

Afyonkarahisar, Turkey

#15402 Nov 16, 2012
Please Stop Israel.Because They can fire the whole country to cook &#305;ts Egg.Lots of mothers are crying in GAZZE

www.HeavyFed.com

#15403 Nov 16, 2012
masterlee wrote:
Please Stop Israel.Because They can fire the whole country to cook &#305;ts Egg.Lots of mothers are crying in GAZZE
I only wish the people of America would become as appalled with war as the way they are with sex scandals.

Sad.

Someone sleeps with someone else... everyone talks about it, it's in every newspaper and magazine.

We drop bombs and kill innocent men, women and children... no one cares.

The President of the United States orders the assassination of a 16-year-old American boy... America re-elects him.

We support Israel... while they dislocate people from their land and slaughter those who resist or refuse to leave!!!

What kind of country have we become????

I'll tell you!!!!

The SAME damn country that killed the Indians and kept slaves!!!!

We're going BACKWARDS folks!!!

THIS is NOT progress!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

www.HeavyFed.com

#15404 Nov 16, 2012
Seriously, folks... I am OBVIOUSLY very anti-establishment... obviously very anti-Federal Government, Obama could very easily label me a terrorist tomorrow as out spoken and against him personally as I am.

If I were driving down the road tomorrow... and a Predator Drone blew the $hit out of me... would all of you who support Obama assassinating Americans he deems the enemy just say, "Oh well, should not have bad mouthed the man in power, phfucking terrorist!"?
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15405 Nov 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I only wish the people of America would become as appalled with war as the way they are with sex scandals.
Sad.
Someone sleeps with someone else... everyone talks about it, it's in every newspaper and magazine.
We drop bombs and kill innocent men, women and children... no one cares.
The President of the United States orders the assassination of a 16-year-old American boy... America re-elects him.
We support Israel... while they dislocate people from their land and slaughter those who resist or refuse to leave!!!
What kind of country have we become????
I'll tell you!!!!
The SAME damn country that killed the Indians and kept slaves!!!!
We're going BACKWARDS folks!!!
THIS is NOT progress!!!!
www.HeavyFed.com
The Arabs are blameless? Really? Groups and then countries that are militarily more powerful often attack their neighbors and competitors.Human nature.North American Indians constantly warred with one another.Israelis didn't fly jets into the WTC.Saudis did.European nations have butchered one another for two thousand years.Soon , as the Chinese military increases in size and power, you will see the Chinese become more involved in the business of its neighbors.Not in a good way.You are being simplistic in your assertions.Its not good guys vs.bad guys.Its people vs. people.....Russia has 12 thousand nukes..America 5100.Notice a discrepancy?

www.HeavyFed.com

#15406 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> The Arabs are blameless? Really? Groups and then countries that are militarily more powerful often attack their neighbors and competitors.Human nature.North American Indians constantly warred with one another.Israelis didn't fly jets into the WTC.Saudis did.European nations have butchered one another for two thousand years.Soon , as the Chinese military increases in size and power, you will see the Chinese become more involved in the business of its neighbors.Not in a good way.You are being simplistic in your assertions.Its not good guys vs.bad guys.Its people vs. people.....Russia has 12 thousand nukes..America 5100.Notice a discrepancy?
Exactly my point... and we are either arming and/or aiding and/or instigating all sides.

Will America lead the world to the slaughterhouse?

We have such an opportunity... we could change the entire direction the people of this Earth are headed.

All we have to do... is quit trying to tell other people how to live their lives... including telling our fellow Americans how to live their lives!!!

We need to get the phfuck out of everyone else's business... before they all make us THEIR business!!!

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Since: May 12

Texarkana

#15407 Nov 16, 2012
WW3 is coming within the next 3 years!
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15408 Nov 16, 2012
dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
WW3 is coming within the next 3 years!
An asteroid could hit the earth before that and begin a mass extinction.Things happen, so I just try to be as happy as possible.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15409 Nov 16, 2012
Fed there are very bad things going on in RUSSIA as we communicate on this forum.Its my personal opinion that the Russians are going to be at the core of some very serious problems in the future.ONLY China at their border slows them at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) 17 hr Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Tue swedenforever 6
max flores Tue sonia 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 16 bubbles 454
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Debate: Nuclear Power - Lubbock, TX (May '11) Dec 11 bob 4
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock