Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15369 Nov 15, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
That Obama has caused the troubles in Texas. You do seem well informed, have you ever read the state of the state?
Well, it's like this... Obama is a Democrat, Texas is a Republican state.

Obama want Texas to turn Democrat.

So, he leaves the borders virtually unprotected... and encourages illegal immigration by talking about granting amnesty and not only talking about it but doing it... and still talking about immigration reform.

Have you been to a hospital emergency room lately?

Our services are under an extreme strain taking in and caring for all of these people.

Go to the Social Security office, Health and Human Services... that's all you see.

I agree, they ARE human beings... but we should be helping these people in their own country... not encouraging them to come here and usurp things meant for our people.

Obama does not give a damn about the Republican south... he wants them drowned in a wave of blue immigration.

Mind you, I don't consider myself a Republican... and only considered voting Republican for Ron Paul... I don't vote for the party, I vote for the person.

I spent years living with the Hispanic people of Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador... and not in the poshest of places, I lived in cardboard shanties, jungles and in impoverished cities amongst the people.

I care a lot for them and have come to love their ways and customs... but damnit... they need to respect OUR ways and customs!!!

I did not go there... expecting them to change for me, I did not go there expecting them to cater to me... and I certainly did not go there to get anything for free.

As well, I did not go there expecting them to speak my language... I learned theirs.

In Guatemala I was even issued a social security card so that I could pay taxes on the money I made with my bar.

I think we should issue every person that comes to work in the US a social security number right at the border as you cross and present your identification... we could end all of these people needlessly risking their lives and losing their lives in the deserts, mountains and rivers trying to get to America to work a job most Americans turn down.

Wow, I'm getting way off subject... I tend to go with whatever I'm thinking.

Remember though, Obama defunded Texas Womens healthcare... and when Texas was burning(Remember that?)from the horrible wildfires and the state and Governor Perry were pleading for Federal funds to help, Obama refused.

I've got more... but I have a serious headache right now.

Peace.

Oh... almost forgot, no... never read the state of the state.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15370 Nov 15, 2012
marking time wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not addressing how they arrive in our great state. I am merely stating that it is thought by some that they will vote Democratic which will change our state from red to blue. Being a Democrat, I welcome this change in the political climate of our state
So, you don't care about a real democracy... you just want your way even if you have to bring in ringers from another country to tip the scales for you.

Sorry, but to me that sounds like you don't give a damn about your country... and only care what you think is best for you.

Like I said, I have a headache.

I'll get to the rest of your post later.
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Paso, TX

#15371 Nov 16, 2012
hahahhahjajaja and here comes stupid texas leading the pac in signatures for secession. hahahahajajajjaj Thank God I never admit to anyone Im from texas. No wonder the W is from texas.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#15372 Nov 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>

Ron Paul would have whipped the snot out of Obama... but the Establishment controlled Republican party was not going to allow that!!!!
You're delusional.
owens

San Antonio, TX

#15373 Nov 16, 2012
If you get rid of medicad, chips and all the other public assistance then the trash and illegals would leave Texas and go to Yankee land where It's available in abundance. Then we can secure are own border and the majority of the illegals would enter somewhere else.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15374 Nov 16, 2012
The best name for a sack of shit is Heavy Fed. I do tend to miss spell when angry, and I am angry, and very glad that I don't know who you are, and that is best for both of us. I read the link you gave, and it was about terrorist. The orders Obama gave were about getting terrorist, and for that I applaude him. You are nothing more than a F>in hypocrit who should be tarred feathered amnd run out of America on a rail. As I said terrorist get what they have coming and I do not care how old they are. al Queada, Hammas, or Taliban, kill them all, and I don't give a damn how young or old they are. And Fed at this point I don't give a tinkers damn if I miss spell or not. F> you. It's just a shame that Obama doesn't target you. I would shake his hand on that one and I really don't like the guy. You can't kill enough terrorist, and you can't kill them fast enough and Fed if you have a problem with that just go F>yopurself.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15375 Nov 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... to understand what caused me to formulate my opinions... you've got to know a little about my history.
Heavy's History--> http://www.heavyfed.com/id78.html
Mind you I left out most of my childhood from my history... not for lack of interesting events and happenings... but because that will end up being a whole different movie all together.
That's why I am in Los Angeles right now... enlisting the help of Hollywood in my fight against the corruption destroying my hometown... and I am picking up steam.
I was born in Pasadena.My father died....at 47....I don't think you are crazy, FED.WHEN A PERSON goes their own path, enemies abound.
barnacle

Pasadena, TX

#15377 Nov 16, 2012
Obama considers anyone that disagrees with his agenda as a terrorist.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15378 Nov 16, 2012
I do not know if he is crazy or not, but his path is one to avoid. He calls Obama a murderer for signing the orders to take action on terrorist. The American citizen he says Obama murdered is an American born Muslim Clerick, and self admitted Al-Qaida member. That equals terrorist. The sixteen year old was the terrorist son, and collateral damage. Did some checking with some family I have in Pasadena, and this joke has a long history of run ins with the law, drugs, theft, and terroristic threats, of course none of this is true, it was all someone elses fault. If you don't believe it, just ask him. He is a hero standing up to the corrupt world we live in. WRONG! He is an ego maniac, with a very vivid imagination that works over time. Like I said before kill all terrorist young, old, male, or female. Kill them all and let God sort them out. A terrorist is a terrorist,and as such has no rights to any thing but a swift and sure death. And to Obama; GOOD JOB!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15379 Nov 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of their tactics... divide us and pit us against each other so that we do not pit ourselves against them.
We sit here and tear each other to shreds over them... while they screw us all.
It's called "keeping the base motivated". Both parties do it to keep voter interest high. It winds up closer to election time to help ensure that people vote. They invent some crisis, or invent "the war on women" or "poverty" or whatever it takes to get people motivated to support their respective parties and vote. Both sides do it. Unfortunately, we lack a non-partisan press that will call out BOTH sides for this practice.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15380 Nov 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
I do not know if he is crazy or not, but his path is one to avoid. He calls Obama a murderer for signing the orders to take action on terrorist. The American citizen he says Obama murdered is an American born Muslim Clerick, and self admitted Al-Qaida member. That equals terrorist. The sixteen year old was the terrorist son, and collateral damage. Did some checking with some family I have in Pasadena, and this joke has a long history of run ins with the law, drugs, theft, and terroristic threats, of course none of this is true, it was all someone elses fault. If you don't believe it, just ask him. He is a hero standing up to the corrupt world we live in. WRONG! He is an ego maniac, with a very vivid imagination that works over time. Like I said before kill all terrorist young, old, male, or female. Kill them all and let God sort them out. A terrorist is a terrorist,and as such has no rights to any thing but a swift and sure death. And to Obama; GOOD JOB!
While I agree with you Texan that all terrorists deserve to smoke a turd in a hot corner of hell, I also partially agree with Fed. Enabling the president, any president, to order the death of an American citizen without trial or oversight is troubling. But I guess the argument to that is if they are engaged in treasonous activities, and I think being a part of AQ would qualify, should mean that you have renounced your citizenship, our rights and therefor get what you get.
It is definitely an issue that needs to be looked at.
Josie

Austin, TX

#15381 Nov 16, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up what you say. Course you can't. Everyone in Texas hoped that Perry would get the nod for Republican Nominee. Not because we wanted him as president, but so that he would finally stop tearing Texas in half.
By the way, how much did that house cost that he was living in while the capital was being rebuilt? He sure as hell didn't seem to care too much about the balance sheet then, now did he?
What kind of mentality are you using here?

Why would you want the man to be the president(nod for Repub. nominee) if he is, "tearing Texas in half"?

Perry has done a great job with his firmness on policy! We are doing very well in this economy unlike many, many other states! Thanks to that plan of firmess on policy that WORKS! Might I add and while taking care of newcomers/Mexican as Obama is messing with our laws to secure our own border!

What in the world is your complaint? You should be thankful. Are you a criminal or something? Many things make you an unlawful citizen. What is your real complaint or your real truth?
Maybe you should sit a spell and think or just STFO!

You are one dumb arse complainer!
Josie

Austin, TX

#15382 Nov 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
The best name for a sack of shit is Heavy Fed. I do tend to miss spell when angry, and I am angry, and very glad that I don't know who you are, and that is best for both of us. problem with that just go F>yopurself.
well right here is your problem! You obviously do not think, period! Now you go do as you made the command to another!

Heavy Fed speaks like so many think. We care about America and where she is quickly going with a community organizer as the commander. What a joke.
Got it?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15383 Nov 16, 2012
Josie, why don't you try to shut someone up, get your a$$ kicked then close your own pie hole. And if you think like Fed you are as big an ignorant traitor as he is. Go join him B----.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15384 Nov 16, 2012
owens wrote:
If you get rid of medicad, chips and all the other public assistance then the trash and illegals would leave Texas and go to Yankee land where It's available in abundance. Then we can secure are own border and the majority of the illegals would enter somewhere else.
People do not realize the cost of what we are providing. I have seen firsthand how much Medicaid can spend on care for illegal, and I agree we need to stop the handouts.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#15385 Nov 16, 2012
NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
While I agree with you Texan that all terrorists deserve to smoke a turd in a hot corner of hell, I also partially agree with Fed. Enabling the president, any president, to order the death of an American citizen without trial or oversight is troubling. But I guess the argument to that is if they are engaged in treasonous activities, and I think being a part of AQ would qualify, should mean that you have renounced your citizenship, our rights and therefor get what you get.
It is definitely an issue that needs to be looked at.
It is definitely a slippery slope. Once we allow a violation of constitutional rights for our enemy it goes downhill from there until someday we become the enemy.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15386 Nov 16, 2012
Illegals should be entitled to nothing but a one way trip back to where they came from. Take care of America.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15387 Nov 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's like this... Obama is a Democrat, Texas is a Republican state.
Obama want Texas to turn Democrat.
So, he leaves the borders virtually unprotected... and encourages illegal immigration by talking about granting amnesty and not only talking about it but doing it... and still talking about immigration reform.
Have you been to a hospital emergency room lately?
Our services are under an extreme strain taking in and caring for all of these people.
Go to the Social Security office, Health and Human Services... that's all you see.
I agree, they ARE human beings... but we should be helping these people in their own country... not encouraging them to come here and usurp things meant for our people.
Obama does not give a damn about the Republican south... he wants them drowned in a wave of blue immigration.
Mind you, I don't consider myself a Republican... and only considered voting Republican for Ron Paul... I don't vote for the party, I vote for the person.
I spent years living with the Hispanic people of Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador... and not in the poshest of places, I lived in cardboard shanties, jungles and in impoverished cities amongst the people.
I care a lot for them and have come to love their ways and customs... but damnit... they need to respect OUR ways and customs!!!
I did not go there... expecting them to change for me, I did not go there expecting them to cater to me... and I certainly did not go there to get anything for free.
As well, I did not go there expecting them to speak my language... I learned theirs.
In Guatemala I was even issued a social security card so that I could pay taxes on the money I made with my bar.
I think we should issue every person that comes to work in the US a social security number right at the border as you cross and present your identification... we could end all of these people needlessly risking their lives and losing their lives in the deserts, mountains and rivers trying to get to America to work a job most Americans turn down.
Wow, I'm getting way off subject... I tend to go with whatever I'm thinking.
Remember though, Obama defunded Texas Womens healthcare... and when Texas was burning(Remember that?)from the horrible wildfires and the state and Governor Perry were pleading for Federal funds to help, Obama refused.
I've got more... but I have a serious headache right now.
Peace.
Oh... almost forgot, no... never read the state of the state.
I would highly recommend reading the State of The State. Its a report put out every year by Texas, advising Texans how well Texas is.
I agree Texas is Republican. What I disagree with is that Obama is allowing illegal immigrants to flow in. Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than Bush.
I also do not support the Dream Act, agree that immigrants should learn English, and acclimate themselves to our country and society. I am very glad that as an American, you did the same in their country.
As far as Obama defunding Texas Womens Health, I would remind you how that started. Governor Good Hair. I am hoping that he does not win the election next year. It would be such a disgrace.
For what its worth-I don't identify myself as democrat; up until Bush, I leaned Republican. I did vote for Obama. Romney scared the hell out of me.

Sources:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15388 Nov 16, 2012
Our enemies that kill innocentcents by flying planes into buildings, or corn fields have no rights. On 911 those terrorist bastards were judge, jury, and executioner for over 3,000 people. They attacked us in our home. I will defend my home with no regrets or appologies to anyone. Death to Al-Qaida when ever and where ever we find them. They made the rules, let them live with it. I will offer my thanks to Obama or anyone else who sends them to hell. If you have a problem with that. TOO DAMN BAD!
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15389 Nov 16, 2012
Texan wrote:
Our enemies that kill innocentcents by flying planes into buildings, or corn fields have no rights. On 911 those terrorist bastards were judge, jury, and executioner for over 3,000 people. They attacked us in our home. I will defend my home with no regrets or appologies to anyone. Death to Al-Qaida when ever and where ever we find them. They made the rules, let them live with it. I will offer my thanks to Obama or anyone else who sends them to hell. If you have a problem with that. TOO DAMN BAD!
And yet here you show how much you have looked into the situation. I will admit my reaction was the same after 9/11. I even enlisted due to 9/11. That being said, let me ask you a question. If China had stationed tr4oops on US soil what would your response be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 22 Here2Opine 456
brian helmers Dec 19 mel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Dec 18 Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
max flores Dec 16 sonia 1
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]