Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 707)

Showing posts 14,121 - 14,140 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
It's almost entirely right-wing Republicans who are disillusioned with the stupidity and incompetence of their own party who claim that Obama is the same as Bush and Democrats and Republicans pursue the same agenda.
That's ridiculous, of course.
LOL

I've been saying all along... Obama, Bush, Romney... a sack of $hit by any other name!!!!

Ron Paul was the only candidate that was not in it for himself!!!

Ron Paul would have whipped the snot out of Obama... but the Establishment controlled Republican party was not going to allow that!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
It's almost entirely right-wing Republicans who are disillusioned with the stupidity and incompetence of their own party who claim that Obama is the same as Bush and Democrats and Republicans pursue the same agenda.
That's ridiculous, of course.
Sure was a waste of your 10,000th post!!!

Stick your head back in the sand... and keep it there.

Anyone who can't see... or won't even Google the fact the Obama AND Romney got their money from the same place should have their Internet taken away in order to contain their ignorance.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I've been saying all along... Obama, Bush, Romney... a sack of $hit by any other name!!!!
Ron Paul was the only candidate that was not in it for himself!!!
Ron Paul would have whipped the snot out of Obama... but the Establishment controlled Republican party was not going to allow that!!!!
Damn.....civility in America..is gone...and certainly we've all done our part to make sure that our political opponents are now our worst enemies...
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Fed....they would have us all at each others throats...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

WACO 1954 wrote:
Fed....they would have us all at each others throats...
That is one of their tactics... divide us and pit us against each other so that we do not pit ourselves against them.

We sit here and tear each other to shreds over them... while they screw us all.
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I don't like Perry either... but he STILL better than Obama.
Even Romney is better than Obama... and that's just sad.
Back up what I say?
Google it, lazy mofo.
LOL
If you can't provide evidence for your beliefs I call on the spaghetti god!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't provide evidence for your beliefs I call on the spaghetti god!
I've got plenty of evidence for my beliefs... I am just growing tired of rehashing it all every time some loon on the Internet challenges me.

For four years I've been standing my ground and fighting the corruption in my hometown by outing them publicly on Topix/La Porte... and in that four years I have asked for and received no less than four resignations.

Right now I am calling for the Chief of Police to resign... and he will... soon enough.

There is enough evidence of everything I say there on that forum to keep you busy reading for quite a while.

Beyond that... you're just going to have to wait for the movie.

This way to the evidence---> http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-porte-tx

Feel free to give me $hit there, most everyone comes there with futile desires to one up me, prove me a liar or otherwise put me in my place.

I assure you... many have tried... but none have achieved any of the above.

You're also welcome to chime in in support of me on any subject being discussed... but I warn you... if you go in that forum and say anything positive to or back me in any way... you'll suffer the wrath of resident trolls whose only desires are to cast me in as dark and as dirty light they can.

So, the easy thing for you to do... would just be to go there and dump all over me, that way you'll fit in with the rest of the idiots.

Check out my website too!

www.HeavyFed.com
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got plenty of evidence for my beliefs... I am just growing tired of rehashing it all every time some loon on the Internet challenges me.
For four years I've been standing my ground and fighting the corruption in my hometown by outing them publicly on Topix/La Porte... and in that four years I have asked for and received no less than four resignations.
Right now I am calling for the Chief of Police to resign... and he will... soon enough.
There is enough evidence of everything I say there on that forum to keep you busy reading for quite a while.
Beyond that... you're just going to have to wait for the movie.
This way to the evidence---> http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-porte-tx
Feel free to give me $hit there, most everyone comes there with futile desires to one up me, prove me a liar or otherwise put me in my place.
I assure you... many have tried... but none have achieved any of the above.
You're also welcome to chime in in support of me on any subject being discussed... but I warn you... if you go in that forum and say anything positive to or back me in any way... you'll suffer the wrath of resident trolls whose only desires are to cast me in as dark and as dirty light they can.
So, the easy thing for you to do... would just be to go there and dump all over me, that way you'll fit in with the rest of the idiots.
Check out my website too!
www.HeavyFed.com
I am not here to give you shit. I disagree with what you are saying and wish to read with what caused you to formulate your opinions. We will go from there.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not here to give you shit. I disagree with what you are saying and wish to read with what caused you to formulate your opinions. We will go from there.
Well... to understand what caused me to formulate my opinions... you've got to know a little about my history.

Heavy's History--> http://www.heavyfed.com/id78.html

Mind you I left out most of my childhood from my history... not for lack of interesting events and happenings... but because that will end up being a whole different movie all together.

That's why I am in Los Angeles right now... enlisting the help of Hollywood in my fight against the corruption destroying my hometown... and I am picking up steam.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with what you are saying
What exactly are you disagreeing with?

Lets start there.
FRAN

Sandy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What exactly are you disagreeing with?
Lets start there.
That Obama has caused the troubles in Texas. You do seem well informed, have you ever read the state of the state?
marking time

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound as if you think the influx of Latinos due to illegal immigration is a good thing.
I am not addressing how they arrive in our great state. I am merely stating that it is thought by some that they will vote Democratic which will change our state from red to blue. Being a Democrat, I welcome this change in the political climate of our state; however, I do want immigration to be controlled such that all immigrants are legal and law abiding and do not come in such large numbers that we can't assimilate them into our state/country.

By the way, on this secession issue which I greatly oppose,the general thought is that Texas will have to enact an income tax because we will no longer have federal funds to assist us. It is also suggested that the income tax would have to be quite large because we would have no federal funds for such assistance programs as Medicare, Medicaid, CHIPS, etc. We would also certainly need more than a national guard for our protection, and it would be quite expensive to maintain our own military. Once you start opening this secession "can of worms" there is no end to the things that we would have to pay for that we currently have no money in the budget available for such expenditures. I say that secession is nonsense for many reasons, but the economic reason is one that we can all understand because I seriously doubt that Texans want to pay an income tax just because some people are too stupid to know when they are well off.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
That Obama has caused the troubles in Texas. You do seem well informed, have you ever read the state of the state?
Well, it's like this... Obama is a Democrat, Texas is a Republican state.

Obama want Texas to turn Democrat.

So, he leaves the borders virtually unprotected... and encourages illegal immigration by talking about granting amnesty and not only talking about it but doing it... and still talking about immigration reform.

Have you been to a hospital emergency room lately?

Our services are under an extreme strain taking in and caring for all of these people.

Go to the Social Security office, Health and Human Services... that's all you see.

I agree, they ARE human beings... but we should be helping these people in their own country... not encouraging them to come here and usurp things meant for our people.

Obama does not give a damn about the Republican south... he wants them drowned in a wave of blue immigration.

Mind you, I don't consider myself a Republican... and only considered voting Republican for Ron Paul... I don't vote for the party, I vote for the person.

I spent years living with the Hispanic people of Mexico, Guatemala and El Salvador... and not in the poshest of places, I lived in cardboard shanties, jungles and in impoverished cities amongst the people.

I care a lot for them and have come to love their ways and customs... but damnit... they need to respect OUR ways and customs!!!

I did not go there... expecting them to change for me, I did not go there expecting them to cater to me... and I certainly did not go there to get anything for free.

As well, I did not go there expecting them to speak my language... I learned theirs.

In Guatemala I was even issued a social security card so that I could pay taxes on the money I made with my bar.

I think we should issue every person that comes to work in the US a social security number right at the border as you cross and present your identification... we could end all of these people needlessly risking their lives and losing their lives in the deserts, mountains and rivers trying to get to America to work a job most Americans turn down.

Wow, I'm getting way off subject... I tend to go with whatever I'm thinking.

Remember though, Obama defunded Texas Womens healthcare... and when Texas was burning(Remember that?)from the horrible wildfires and the state and Governor Perry were pleading for Federal funds to help, Obama refused.

I've got more... but I have a serious headache right now.

Peace.

Oh... almost forgot, no... never read the state of the state.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

marking time wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not addressing how they arrive in our great state. I am merely stating that it is thought by some that they will vote Democratic which will change our state from red to blue. Being a Democrat, I welcome this change in the political climate of our state
So, you don't care about a real democracy... you just want your way even if you have to bring in ringers from another country to tip the scales for you.

Sorry, but to me that sounds like you don't give a damn about your country... and only care what you think is best for you.

Like I said, I have a headache.

I'll get to the rest of your post later.
SupremeChicanoCo mmander

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

hahahhahjajaja and here comes stupid texas leading the pac in signatures for secession. hahahahajajajjaj Thank God I never admit to anyone Im from texas. No wonder the W is from texas.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>

You're delusional.
owens

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

If you get rid of medicad, chips and all the other public assistance then the trash and illegals would leave Texas and go to Yankee land where It's available in abundance. Then we can secure are own border and the majority of the illegals would enter somewhere else.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

The best name for a sack of shit is Heavy Fed. I do tend to miss spell when angry, and I am angry, and very glad that I don't know who you are, and that is best for both of us. I read the link you gave, and it was about terrorist. The orders Obama gave were about getting terrorist, and for that I applaude him. You are nothing more than a F>in hypocrit who should be tarred feathered amnd run out of America on a rail. As I said terrorist get what they have coming and I do not care how old they are. al Queada, Hammas, or Taliban, kill them all, and I don't give a damn how young or old they are. And Fed at this point I don't give a tinkers damn if I miss spell or not. F> you. It's just a shame that Obama doesn't target you. I would shake his hand on that one and I really don't like the guy. You can't kill enough terrorist, and you can't kill them fast enough and Fed if you have a problem with that just go F>yopurself.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well... to understand what caused me to formulate my opinions... you've got to know a little about my history.
Heavy's History--> http://www.heavyfed.com/id78.html
Mind you I left out most of my childhood from my history... not for lack of interesting events and happenings... but because that will end up being a whole different movie all together.
That's why I am in Los Angeles right now... enlisting the help of Hollywood in my fight against the corruption destroying my hometown... and I am picking up steam.
I was born in Pasadena.My father died....at 47....I don't think you are crazy, FED.WHEN A PERSON goes their own path, enemies abound.
barnacle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Obama considers anyone that disagrees with his agenda as a terrorist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,121 - 14,140 of20,360
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr hollyfran 632
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr hollyfran 16,020
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 5 hr Hey 678
Lubbock-Cooper board to vote on drug test polic... 12 hr Education Expert 2
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 18 hr oithere 585
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 22 hr thcc 534
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Apr 14 Native Man 664
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance