Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23464 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24991 Sep 1, 2014
That Fart Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is for real. As the story goes he sprinkles magic cocaine dust on reindeers and farts in peoples socks that are hung over the fire place.
Then eats cookies and deficates on roofs.
I learned long ago that Santa .....the Easter Bunny....the tooth fairy and God was all a lie. I don't share that with my grandkids. I never did cocaine.........it ruins peoples lives. I just want my MMJ to ease the pain and seizures. Opiates are addictive!!!!!! Benzodiazepines are addictive. MMJ is not. Obama agrees and 88% of Floridians!!!!! I get very tired of breaking the law as it is neanderthal prohibition!
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24992 Sep 1, 2014
WINE is what the Romans drank after fart orgys.

They also drank WINE while watching fart gladiators battle in the arenas during finger pull contests
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24993 Sep 1, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>My BF has Linux. I really don't know much about computers. He grew up in the space environment here........before Disney got there. He grew up with a lot of techy knowledge. His flight similator is working now. He is working on drones these days with our grandkids.....and robot spiders....... I am waiting to watch Houdini on the History Channel. Daaaayum you must be smart. My BF says you have a hell of job ahead......unless it runs under WINE. I have no idea WTH WINE means.......but you probably do know. Never thought I would see WINE in the computer industry. I thought wine was something you drink. My BF is much smarter than me. I keep his life interesting. He is a self proclaimed nerd. Have fun with the Linux . Seeya later gators.......maw maw is chillin' today.
What simulator is your BF using?. FlightGear?. I use a Slackware based distribution of
Linux called VectorLinux. Tried a lot of other distributions in the past 10 years, but this is the one I like the most.

I also like the Xfce desktop. I can do everything with this OS that can be done with
a Windows computer except play Windows Live games.

So far my Windows games are not running well under WINE, but I'm not done yet. Getting them to run at all is a start. Fallout3 keeps crashing but runs pretty fast.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24994 Sep 1, 2014
There, I decreased my font size. My posts were getting jumbled up.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#24995 Sep 1, 2014
Others need to decrease their fart sizes.

There are a lot of farts.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24997 Sep 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What simulator is your BF using?. FlightGear?. I use a Slackware based distribution of
Linux called VectorLinux. Tried a lot of other distributions in the past 10 years, but this is the one I like the most.
I also like the Xfce desktop. I can do everything with this OS that can be done with
a Windows computer except play Windows Live games.
So far my Windows games are not running well under WINE, but I'm not done yet. Getting them to run at all is a start. Fallout3 keeps crashing but runs pretty fast.
He is using MINT. He said thanks for the info. He is using mint but he will try the other ones. I think I told you his dad was in the space program and has trash on the moon. He has like 5 computers.He is using microsoft combat for the flight similator. Verizon is here doubling our internet speed. He is shutting me down. Later gator. If you need more info Davie-Bob will answer your questions.
why

Hondo, TX

#24998 Sep 2, 2014
test
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24999 Sep 2, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>
He is using MINT.
Jelly MINT is goog to rub on your underwear as a fart blocker...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#25000 Sep 2, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>
He is using MINT. He said thanks for the info. He is using mint but he will try the other ones. I think I told you his dad was in the space program and has trash on the moon. He has like 5 computers.He is using microsoft combat for the flight similator. Verizon is here doubling our internet speed. He is shutting me down. Later gator. If you need more info Davie-Bob will answer your questions.
I tried Mint. It was ok but I really didn't like it. It's actually an offshoot of Ubuntu. Both are Debian based.

I assume that he knows about this website for Linux distros, but just in case he doesn't.
I've been using this one for years.

http://distrowatch.com/
Bob Bakian

El Paso, TX

#25001 Sep 2, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried Mint. It was ok but I really didn't like it. It's actually an offshoot of Ubuntu. Both are Debian based.
I assume that he knows about this website for Linux distros, but just in case he doesn't.
I tried mint too but I don't like it. Mint juelps, mint gum, mint ice cream - they all make me sick. But I do like the Ubuntu because African cooking is quite spicy. You should try chimichurri next.
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25002 Sep 2, 2014
Dont forget, mint farts are the best.
why

Hondo, TX

#25003 Sep 2, 2014
test
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25004 Sep 2, 2014
Why test fart
go

United States

#25005 Sep 2, 2014
Wow
That Fart Guy

Cypress, TX

#25006 Sep 2, 2014
Wow those farts
Donnie

United States

#25007 Sep 3, 2014
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama has ordered about 350 more troops toBaghdad to protect the U.S. Embassy in the Iraqi capital and is sending top officials to theMiddle East to "build a stronger regional partnership" against Islamic State militants, the White House said on Tuesday.

Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby added that the move would bring the total number of U.S. military personnel responsible for bolstering diplomatic security in Iraq up to about 820.

Obama left Washington on Tuesday to visit Estonia and then attend a NATO summit in Wales.

The White House said Obama would be consulting this week with NATO allies on additional actions to take against Islamic State forces and "to develop a broad-based international coalition to implement a comprehensive strategy to protect our people and to support our partners" against the group. The Sunni Muslim militants have captured parts of Iraq and Syria.

As part of that effort, the White House said, the United States would send Secretary of StateJohn Kerry, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Obama’s counterterrorism adviser, Lisa Monaco, to the Middle East "in the near-term to build a stronger regional partnership."

The White House announcement came on the day Islamic State released a video purporting to show the beheading of a second American hostage, journalist Steven Sotloff, raising the stakes in its confrontation with Washington over U.S. airstrikes on its insurgents in Iraq.

"The President has made clear his commitment to doing whatever is required to provide the necessary security for U.S. personnel and facilities around the world," White Housespokesman Josh Earnest said in a statement.

"The request he approved today will allow some previously deployed military personnel to depart Iraq, while at the same time providing a more robust, sustainable security force for our personnel and facilities in Baghdad," Earnest added.
----------

Obama was warned about ISIS (ISIL) over a year ago. Military brass has been extremely concerned over this president's lax attitude for national security threats and these are the military brass Obama hand picked if you remember he got rid of so many of our top echelon generals, admirals because they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear. Well it's happening again when the golfer-in-chief said we had no strategy to handle ISIS the Pentagon publicly stated otherwise which is not the normal M.O. for the Pentagon. They quietly go about doing their jobs and keeping all contingency plans updated and operational and they never counter a sitting president's press statements....but they did this time!

Obama always a day late (over a year on this issue and 6 years on many other issues) and a dollar short (trillions). Funny thing about Obama he could probably tell you all the golfing scores of Tiger Woods, the song placement on billboard top 100 for JayZ and Beyoncé, the stats on NBA teams and their rosters, but hell don't ask him to do that boring national security stuff....yawn....."is it vacation time yet?"
Gasman

Houston, TX

#25009 Sep 3, 2014
350 more troops to Baghdad

X

An average of 25 MRE farts per day per troop

= 8750 wet juicey farts for Iraqis to sniff each day.

“Free to be me and you!”

Zephyrhills, FL

#25010 Sep 3, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows about distrowatch. He uses KNOPPIX..it is another distro of linux? I have no idea WTH.....I just said. Two.com puter nerds talking through a dumbazz retired RN. He would really like you

“Free to be me and you!”

Zephyrhills, FL

#25011 Sep 3, 2014
Donnie wrote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- President Barack Obama has ordered about 350 more troops toBaghdad to protect the U.S. Embassy in the Iraqi capital and is sending top officials to theMiddle East to "build a stronger regional partnership" against Islamic State militants, the White House said on Tuesday.
Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby added that the move would bring the total number of U.S. military personnel responsible for bolstering diplomatic security in Iraq up to about 820.
Obama left Washington on Tuesday to visit Estonia and then attend a NATO summit in Wales.
The White House said Obama would be consulting this week with NATO allies on additional actions to take against Islamic State forces and "to develop a broad-based international coalition to implement a comprehensive strategy to protect our people and to support our partners" against the group. The Sunni Muslim militants have captured parts of Iraq and Syria.
As part of that effort, the White House said, the United States would send Secretary of StateJohn Kerry, Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Obama’s counterterrorism adviser, Lisa Monaco, to the Middle East "in the near-term to build a stronger regional partnership."
The White House announcement came on the day Islamic State released a video purporting to show the beheading of a second American hostage, journalist Steven Sotloff, raising the stakes in its confrontation with Washington over U.S. airstrikes on its insurgents in Iraq.
"The President has made clear his commitment to doing whatever is required to provide the necessary security for U.S. personnel and facilities around the world," White Housespokesman Josh Earnest said in a statement.
"The request he approved today will allow some previously deployed military personnel to depart Iraq, while at the same time providing a more robust, sustainable security force for our personnel and facilities in Baghdad," Earnest added.
----------
Obama was warned about ISIS (ISIL) over a year ago. Military brass has been extremely concerned over this president's lax attitude for national security threats and these are the military brass Obama hand picked if you remember he got rid of so many of our top echelon generals, admirals because they didn't tell him what he wanted to hear. Well it's happening again when the golfer-in-chief said we had no strategy to handle ISIS the Pentagon publicly stated otherwise which is not the normal M.O. for the Pentagon. They quietly go about doing their jobs and keeping all contingency plans updated and operational and they never counter a sitting president's press statements....but they did this time!
Obama always a day late (over a year on this issue and 6 years on many other issues) and a dollar short (trillions). Funny thing about Obama he could probably tell you all the golfing scores of Tiger Woods, the song placement on billboard top 100 for JayZ and Beyoncé, the stats on NBA teams and their rosters, but hell don't ask him to do that boring national security stuff....yawn....."is it vacation time yet?"
Daaaaaaayum..........do I get any CEU's for reading this manuscript? I have a short attention span since the stroke.

“Free to be me and you!”

Zephyrhills, FL

#25012 Sep 3, 2014
Gasman wrote:
350 more troops to Baghdad
X
An average of 25 MRE farts per day per troop
= 8750 wet juicey farts for Iraqis to sniff each day.
I love the troops!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Bernie Promise FREE Grass Cutting Jun 26 reasonvoice 3
Adriana Villarreal Jun 22 Curious 1
1971 Lubbock Riots (Feb '06) Jun 15 Bigg 32
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Jun 12 WhatImThinkingIs 512
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Jun 11 Donna 37
News New Lubbock mayor to put emergency siren system... Jun 3 haston 1

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages