Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23479 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24532 Aug 8, 2014
texan wrote:
<quoted text>instead of voting for someone just because their black why don't you vote for someone that was more than a community organizer and is not even fit to be president is a of this country and every liberal that is in office that is destroying this country including YOUR RIGHTS? The problem with you liberals is that you can't admit you screwed up by voting for this clown (twice) even knowing that he is destroying YOUR country. By the time you realize your screw up it will be to late and YOU won't have any rights either. You fools need to quit drinking the Obama Kool aid and realize YOU will get screwed by him! I guess you like having your hole stretched wide.
Our only hope to sway the fed-democrat voters, is to show them they are supporting the Islamafication of America. It was a Muslim who BS-d them, to begin with.
We have to win the blacks, by truth.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#24533 Aug 8, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice how gays say 'love is love' almost the same words we hear from pedophiles during therapy and that NAMBLA organization (North American Man Boy Love Association) which supports underage sex with boys and men as a loving experience that does not harm children.
I'm sure the Cstholics attended that meeting. Recent history shows how Catholics are pedophiles.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24534 Aug 8, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Charles Manson who wanted to start a race war? You would bring him up.
Why not?. He would fit in well with the Democrap party who spawned the KKK.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24535 Aug 8, 2014
'Truth is, might' fart another 12 months on this page...since I have so many fans....hold on, farting again....
Flatulence Fred

Houston, TX

#24536 Aug 8, 2014
By request from my biggest fan "Truth is might', I will now do a 6 week series on historical Mexican farts...I think she likes them more than white people farts by the way she talks about them...even knew that Mexican farts go good with avacado...and away we go (fart)....

From 1519, the Spaniards absorbed the native farts into Spain's vast colonial empire, and fused Mexico's long-established Mesofart civilizations with European farts.

Perhaps nothing better represents this hybrid farting background than Mexico's farting languages: the country is both the most populous Spanish-farting country in the world and home to the largest number of Native farting language speakers in North America.

For three centuries Mexico has farted a million times more over than any other country.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24537 Aug 8, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Texans and texas loses.
Exactly..........vote Blue!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24538 Aug 8, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Accepting kweers does not help Texans, it does not help Christians, it does not help America. It only helps kweers, who make up 1.3 of the US population. You mentallly ll minority, cannot dictate our christian beliefs.
Here, we tolerate you, so long as you shut up.
You could go to Iran, where you would be be-headed. Or to Nigeria, where you will be imprisoned.
Isn't it better to STFU and stay in the US?
No........Gays should be free in America. Some Gays are Christians BTW!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24539 Aug 8, 2014
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice how gays say 'love is love' almost the same words we hear from pedophiles during therapy and that NAMBLA organization (North American Man Boy Love Association) which supports underage sex with boys and men as a loving experience that does not harm children.
Not all gays are like that. Many heterosexual men mess with little boys.......look at what the preists have done. Many protestant preachers also. Do n't you read????????

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24540 Aug 8, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
We already covered this, He tricked everybody, who knew about Chicago style politics.. This time were going with Hillary and Texan Cisineros. We dont needthe cuban lacky vote or want it. Pretty good huh. I think its a wwinning ticket. You guys need to run Jeb even La Raza likes Jeb
Yes. Hillary and Castro in 2016...

Let's move forward Texas......Perry is toast.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24541 Aug 8, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you - 8 years old? How about I call your truancy officer and have him pick you up, to place you with other 8 year old farters?
You dumass, I think you're farting routine is more stupid than anything I've seen here.
Except you - being the smeller.
Well somebody has to make it funny here. I love men who make me laugh. Leave gasman alone. It makes reading to Tea Party Hypocrites tolerable.
texan

Houston, TX

#24542 Aug 8, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Hillary and Castro in 2016...
Let's move forward Texas......Perry is toast.
Two more liberals to ruin our country.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24543 Aug 8, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the Cstholics attended that meeting. Recent history shows how Catholics are pedophiles.
We agree on something. It happens in Protestant Churches also. I was raised by a Protestant orphanage for seven years.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24544 Aug 8, 2014
texan wrote:
<quoted text>
Two more liberals to ruin our country.
I don't know about Texas.......but Florida will vote BLUE in Nov. 14..........2016 is a bigger challenge because the hispanics love Jeb and Marco. I think it will be Hillary and Castro against Jeb and Marco. I am pretty sure of my predictions. We will see in November. Baby Boomers are taking over Florida. You Baby Boomer Texans are just Tea Party Hypocrite old farts! Lol
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#24545 Aug 8, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about Texas.......but Florida will vote BLUE in Nov. 14..........2016 is a bigger challenge because the hispanics love Jeb and Marco. I think it will be Hillary and Castro against Jeb and Marco. I am pretty sure of my predictions. We will see in November. Baby Boomers are taking over Florida. You Baby Boomer Texans are just Tea Party Hypocrite old farts! Lol
You're damn straight! But we have to go balls out to get out the vote. We should also reflect on two important anniversaries. Fifty years ago this summer, one of the most iconic moments of the Civil Rights Movement unfolded. And it was ninety-five years ago that Texas took a large step forward for women. Both anniversaries concern a right we as Texans hold dear: the right to vote.

In Mississippi, as in other places across the country, an entrenched establishment resisted allowing racial diversity to express its voice through the political process. Three volunteers disappeared after trying to champion the right to vote. They had been murdered by people who were willing to kill to prevent African-Americans from voting.

The right of women to vote was itself the culmination of a long struggle.Since our country's birth, women have fought to have their voices heard in the halls of power.

Had brave and tireless women not demanded the right to vote, Texans would never have had trailblazers like Irma Rangel, Ann Richards, and Molly Ivins. Today, though, many Texans face some of the same challenges that the Voting Rights Act and women's suffrage sought to remedy.

A federal court will soon consider whether Texas' restrictive voter ID law violates the Voting Rights Act. Another court earlier determined that implementation of Texas' voter ID law would result in a discriminatory impact on minority voters, while noting that women whose last names had been changed through marriage or divorce could be disproportionately harmed as well.

Our state and our nation are stronger when all of our voices — regardless of race, gender or economic stature — are included in political dialogue. This November, let us honor the memory of those who fought to assure that we were granted our most sacred of Constitutional privileges by casting a ballot. It doesn't matter if you are straight, gay, bisexual, transgender, transvestite or androgynous - get out there and stang it in the voting booth.
texan

San Antonio, TX

#24546 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
You're damn straight! But we have to go balls out to get out the vote. We should also reflect on two important anniversaries. Fifty years ago this summer, one of the most iconic moments of the Civil Rights Movement unfolded. And it was ninety-five years ago that Texas took a large step forward for women. Both anniversaries concern a right we as Texans hold dear: the right to vote.
In Mississippi, as in other places across the country, an entrenched establishment resisted allowing racial diversity to express its voice through the political process. Three volunteers disappeared after trying to champion the right to vote. They had been murdered by people who were willing to kill to prevent African-Americans from voting.
The right of women to vote was itself the culmination of a long struggle.Since our country's birth, women have fought to have their voices heard in the halls of power.
Had brave and tireless women not demanded the right to vote, Texans would never have had trailblazers like Irma Rangel, Ann Richards, and Molly Ivins. Today, though, many Texans face some of the same challenges that the Voting Rights Act and women's suffrage sought to remedy.
A federal court will soon consider whether Texas' restrictive voter ID law violates the Voting Rights Act. Another court earlier determined that implementation of Texas' voter ID law would result in a discriminatory impact on minority voters, while noting that women whose last names had been changed through marriage or divorce could be disproportionately harmed as well.
Our state and our nation are stronger when all of our voices — regardless of race, gender or economic stature — are included in political dialogue. This November, let us honor the memory of those who fought to assure that we were granted our most sacred of Constitutional privileges by casting a ballot. It doesn't matter if you are straight, gay, bisexual, transgender, transvestite or androgynous - get out there and stang it in the voting booth.
Why don't we just let everyone in the world vote in American elections. You might as well with your way of thinking. You're an imbecile!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24547 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen to all of the above. I am proud of what I did for the Women's Movement. I won't give up on equal rights for everybody in America.........and someday the world. You are a Kindred Spirit in an ocean of dumass Texas Tea Party Hypocrites!
Fletcher Grey

El Paso, TX

#24548 Aug 8, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I really prefer not to hear about your immoral parties. Like gays, do what you want but, shut up about it.
Part of the gay lifestyle is to be open about it. Not necessarily flamboyant, but whatever floats your boat. Who am I to judge another man who likes to parade around in a thong or bunless chaps? I wouldn't suggest bending over or gyrating in front of sensitive people, but we need to celebrate our gift of sexuality and enjoy shaking what we were given. When it comes to the actual copulation, that should be done behind closed doors or in the bathroom of a club. But we have to get the word out that being gay is normal, natural and healthy or else another generation will suffer under the boot heels of abuse and neglect.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24549 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of the gay lifestyle is to be open about it. Not necessarily flamboyant, but whatever floats your boat. Who am I to judge another man who likes to parade around in a thong or bunless chaps? I wouldn't suggest bending over or gyrating in front of sensitive people, but we need to celebrate our gift of sexuality and enjoy shaking what we were given. When it comes to the actual copulation, that should be done behind closed doors or in the bathroom of a club. But we have to get the word out that being gay is normal, natural and healthy or else another generation will suffer under the boot heels of abuse and neglect.
Amen .......you say it so much better than me since my CVA.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24550 Aug 8, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
I always copulate in my bedroom .........it is a private thing. Gay's do the same. I had a gay nephew when I lived in Texas. I hated the way Pasadena treated him. When he graduated in 1987 he moved to Florida also. It is tough to be gay in Pasadena or Deer Park. There were gays at Shell Oil........but they were afraid to be honest back before 1985. Gay's are everywhere......and we owe them a lot. JMHO........but I am a liberal Democrat. Equality is what I care about. We women are losing our freedom with the Hobby Lobby ruling. Stay OUT of my uterus!!!!!!!
texan

Houston, TX

#24551 Aug 8, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>I always copulate in my bedroom .........it is a private thing. Gay's do the same. I had a gay nephew when I lived in Texas. I hated the way Pasadena treated him. When he graduated in 1987 he moved to Florida also. It is tough to be gay in Pasadena or Deer Park. There were gays at Shell Oil........but they were afraid to be honest back before 1985. Gay's are everywhere......and we owe them a lot. JMHO........but I am a liberal Democrat. Equality is what I care about. We women are losing our freedom with the Hobby Lobby ruling. Stay OUT of my uterus!!!!!!!
Gays are sick people plain and simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Vape 180 (Sep '13) Aug 7 Namrak 14
Obama released 242 from prison Aug 5 bettyB 1
Black Lives Matter - Aug 30 Aug 5 pauli 1
Un caring customer service at lab corp Aug 4 susan p 2
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Jul 27 RVAHanoverJamaBama 38
News Lubbock Scraps Holly Name at Two Sites (May '07) Jul '16 Jiminy Cricket 32
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Jul '16 SLYcrafts 517

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance