Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23484 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24472 Aug 6, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan's Got Talent....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jWThO1d8gAsXX
Jakie bob loves it. So does Davie Bob........MEN and their fart jokes.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24473 Aug 6, 2014
Farts for the win....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24475 Aug 6, 2014
Fonzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up in the news fool! That is if you can stand to read the truth!
He won't. He's just another typical left wing mutant with a mental disorder.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24476 Aug 6, 2014
Here is an interesting little article.

Obama Dumping Illegal Aliens with Contagious Diseases Across the Nation (Video)

http://toprightnews.com/...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24477 Aug 6, 2014
Here is another interesting article. I guess I have to post this stuff for the lazy lout leftists who won't do their own research.

Border Agent:‘Morale Is At an All-Time Low Right Now’

"Teenage criminals and gang members from Central America have been using “a loophole” to stay in the country, border agent Chris Cabrera revealed. Under current policy, unaccompanied minors are allowed to stay in the country if they have family in the United States and say they have none in their home country, regardless of their background.

“Even if he is a confirmed gang member, a confirmed criminal, even by self-admission, we for some reason don’t send them back to their home country — we release them into our country,” Cabrera said."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/384774/b...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24479 Aug 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Here is another interesting article. I guess I have to post this stuff for the lazy lout leftists who won't do their own research.
"Teenage criminals and gang members from Central America have been using “a loophole” to stay in the country, border agent Chris Cabrera revealed. Under current policy, unaccompanied minors are allowed to stay in the country if they have family in the United States and say they have none in their home country, regardless of their background.
“Even if he is a confirmed gang member, a confirmed criminal, even by self-admission, we for some reason don’t send them back to their home country — we release them into our country,” Cabrera said."
You got that right about the Lazy Lout Leftist here in the US who are lazy about doing their own research and if they did, the Lazy Lout Leftist might learn something and realize the Liberal Democrats in Washington DC are nothing more than a bunch of Bigots & Compulsive Liars plus realize they have been nothing more than Useful !diots for the Liberal Democrats in Washington DC to assist in their Social and Economical Agenda that is destroying the US.
vote

Corpus Christi, TX

#24481 Aug 6, 2014
No
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24482 Aug 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
How about posting a reliable source. The National Review is a joke. Michelle Malkin is bat shyte crazy , and her article about Bergdahl(SIC) is nothing but rumor and unsupported accusations. The unstable seem drawn to conspiracy theories like flys to shyte.
Just watching

Euless, TX

#24484 Aug 7, 2014
Why don't you right wingers get up and do something you sit around and bitch but do nothing it's time now get out and make a difference
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24486 Aug 7, 2014
This is making me fart....

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24487 Aug 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right about the Lazy Lout Leftist here in the US who are lazy about doing their own research and if they did, the Lazy Lout Leftist might learn something and realize the Liberal Democrats in Washington DC are nothing more than a bunch of Bigots & Compulsive Liars plus realize they have been nothing more than Useful !diots for the Liberal Democrats in Washington DC to assist in their Social and Economical Agenda that is destroying the US.
I don't read the national reveiw nor do I watch Fox News where they get this crap.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24488 Aug 7, 2014
Just watching wrote:
Why don't you right wingers get up and do something you sit around and bitch but do nothing it's time now get out and make a difference
Yes Indeed......it is about time. Vote Blue!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24489 Aug 7, 2014
Gasman wrote:
This is making me fart....
xoxo caused me to fart. The grandchildren have left the room! I spayed Passion perfume by Liz Taylor but it still smells up in here!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24490 Aug 7, 2014
I farted in a voting booth one time...it was great....

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24491 Aug 7, 2014
Gasman wrote:
I farted in a voting booth one time...it was great....
Just fart BLUE in the voting booth this year.
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24492 Aug 7, 2014
I will eat some blueberry yogart and fart blue in the booth....
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24493 Aug 7, 2014
Gasman wrote:
https://soundcloud.com/fartclo ps/fart-project-1
Fart beats my doggs....
Funky fresh....
Gasman

Houston, TX

#24494 Aug 7, 2014

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24495 Aug 7, 2014
It is Happy Meal Day at Mickey D's. I have to feed the rugrats and take them to the library. Seeya later gators. It is a Florida thing.
texan

Houston, TX

#24497 Aug 7, 2014
Just watching wrote:
instead of voting for someone just because their black why don't you vote for someone that was more than a community organizer and is not even fit to be president is a of this country and every liberal that is in office that is destroying this country including YOUR RIGHTS? The problem with you liberals is that you can't admit you screwed up by voting for this clown (twice) even knowing that he is destroying YOUR country. By the time you realize your screw up it will be to late and YOU won't have any rights either. You fools need to quit drinking the Obama Kool aid and realize YOU will get screwed by him! I guess you like having your hole stretched wide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) 15 hr RVAHanoverJamaBama 38
News Lubbock Scraps Holly Name at Two Sites (May '07) Jul 22 Jiminy Cricket 32
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Jul 18 SLYcrafts 517
Looking for Devon Jul 14 Davontay 1
strange man Jul 13 Skunk 3
jason holt (Oct '13) Jul 10 Random Disclosure 2
Review: Best Value Fencing & Landscaping (Oct '15) Jul 7 Margret 2

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance