Lubbock police arrest six for aggrava...

Lubbock police arrest six for aggravated robbery at El Rodeo

There are 5 comments on the Lubbock Avalanche story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Lubbock police arrest six for aggravated robbery at El Rodeo. In it, Lubbock Avalanche reports that:

Lubbock officers arrested six people early Monday morning after police say they robbed a man at knife-point just outside El Rodeo in what appeared to be a ploy that started inside the club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche.

Since: Jul 10

Lubbock, TX.

#1 Jul 27, 2010
If you want to get robbed, Hang out at places like El Rodeo!
Lubbock-EX

Lavon, TX

#2 Jul 29, 2010
@Joreno, hi, well i was reading some of your posts! Just wanted to say hi! I read where you said you moved from Ft Worth,(didn't want to), but now you'd rather stay in Lubbock. It's really crazy, i am a Lubbock native, left Lub. for good 16 yrs. ago, moved to Dallas, well that was like the 5th time, always kept going back home to Lub. But now i'd never go back to lubbock, not to stay! Just wanted to say that! Have a great day ~~~~~~~
west texas

United States

#3 Aug 18, 2010
Please theres crime everywhere you go, they said it proably started inside first
west texas

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2010
JORENO wrote:
If you want to get robbed, Hang out at places like El Rodeo!
yea that place is kinda sketchy, just depends where you go though, and as long as you dont start anythin like that guy proably did.
Vinland skin

Austin, TX

#5 Aug 26, 2010
We must have an America in which White men and women can live and work, in their homes and in the streets of our cities, without fear.
GLR

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lubbock judge says convicted rapist gets life s... Nov 12 tomin cali 5
obama's new group - Organizing for Action Oct 31 kellie 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Oct 26 emcurry 17
KZ Performance Horses are THIEVES! Oct 25 Help 1
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Oct 25 RED 43
News Multiple arrests made in connection to shots fi... Oct '17 george 1
McDonalds Install Kiosk Reduces Employees Oct '17 george 3

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance