Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Samdamnit

Los Angeles, CA

#19356 Aug 8, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Its so hard to believe a man would get hard up with another man. I agree some of the gay people are good people but then ya got those crazy ones that arn,t.
pato locos

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19357 Aug 9, 2014
Fletcher Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
The joke is on you, big boy, because Vinnie Barbarino is gay. His trysts are well known and have been long documented on-line. He has settled numerous lawsuits with gay lovers that are in the public record and his wife has stated publicly that she knows of it and it's John's business. So who's laughing out of their butt now? Gay is here to stay so you should give it a try before you miss out on the gravy.
No, that's bull. You provide a link to prove Travolta is gay. I don't believe it. I think Obama is gay, though. Why else would he be rooting for gays? It's not an American Christian thing, after all.

Location hidden

#19358 Aug 9, 2014
Larry Grover wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you latent? Methinks thou dost protest too much. Just go to a group grope if you're shy about coming out. Once the lights go down, just reach over and grab a handful of meat and go to town. It all feels the same down there in the dark anyway.
Just because we are Christian, doesn't mean we are hiding anything. Maybe you are just too accustomed to the Catholic way?
Catholics are not Christian. And, are you slandering Christians, while Muslims are slaughtering them? Seriously? I see where your loyalties lie.

Location hidden

#19359 Aug 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, I can respect that but tell me where I tried to humiliate gays since I have not set out to do that? I do not think I have to admit that these certain people you list have done anything extraordinary that has improved us as a society. In the .closet and out of the closet would be no different and I do not see anything so wonderfully special about either of them. But that is not intended to mean that I do not feel a gay person can not attribute anything,
I just will not be forced into believing gay people can marry. Nor will I be forced into believing gay lifestyle is normal and not full of serious consequences. I have no problems with most gays and believe they should have equal rights. Absolutely no special rights.
It is my right to feel this way. I like many of them as people.
Why must you be so pc correct, if you're not just a liberal in hiding? I care not what gays think of me but, I'm not a whiney liberal, either. I always said you were a fake conservative. My claim is justified. Report me, witch. You love doing that, don't you?

Location hidden

#19360 Aug 9, 2014
Can't handle the heat? Let's politically destroy the kitchen.

Location hidden

#19361 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Its so hard to believe a man would get hard up with another man. I agree some of the gay people are good people but then ya got those crazy ones that arn,t.
I can't understand why a man would find a man's a-hole more exciting than a woman, which they were designed for. People are crazy, these days.
If gays were even half-smart, they would know that they are being told to end all future life on earth. But, getting the big gay "O" i more important than life.

I think women should start rraping gay men, to convert them. It is an act of kindness, that these women save the gay soul from hell.

But, good luck. These gay men are so drawn to other penises. I tried to convert one, once.
He was so damned feminine, it just couldn't happen. I figure he was a lost soul. He died of AIDS,rather than be a real man. I offered him a life-line but, he chose to die.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19362 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must you be so pc correct, if you're not just a liberal in hiding? I care not what gays think of me but, I'm not a whiney liberal, either. I always said you were a fake conservative. My claim is justified. Report me, witch. You love doing that, don't you?
No, I don't love doing anything concerning you, even reporting you seriously. You like to tell lies a lot. When you lie like that calling me a liberal, it looks bad on you so have at it if you have no respect for yourself and want to show what a dumbaz you are. It is clear you do not know what conservatism is and you used to say you were neither. You stated that before. You go a head and claim whatever you want to woman. You can talk tuff online but when you see something you do not like in real life, you can not stand up for what you believe. You will go home to your section 8 housing, living area and get into bed and pull the covers over your head and cry. That is what you will do. You will do nothing to help the cause. Why? Because you are a coward.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19363 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
Can't handle the heat? Let's politically destroy the kitchen.
Ewwww, you are sicker than I imagined. You would like to see straight women in bed with homo men to save them from hell. You want that woman to get AIDS to save the homo from hell!!!! I am sure you do not even see what an idiot you are. I hope you will try that if you think it is a good idea.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19364 Aug 9, 2014
Is sounds like someone is confusing the Quran for the Bible. The Muslims believe rape for their God Allah is alright not Christians.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19365 Aug 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes our government and other governments have as well. These doctors who are looking for clues and cures sometimes get out of control and don't give a care who they hurt in the process. In the end they can rule the cause of death as natural causes to prevent an autopsy for exposing them.
Here is a story I have been keeping up with for several months. This doctor got a grant and was eager to use it caring not how he ruthlessly destroys this young girls life and the agony he caused her family. But doctors can do this.
http://benswann.com/exposed-boston-childrens-...
This bunch of Nazi freaks in Boston need to be put out of business,

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19366 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This bunch of Nazi freaks in Boston need to be put out of business,
I hope in the end the doctors who are in on this will face charges for this. And get their Azzes sued off.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19367 Aug 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope in the end the doctors who are in on this will face charges for this. And get their Azzes sued off.
These government backed medical professionals are using one of the oldest techniques to get their way.

Using their professional status to deem someone crazy or mentally defective gives them a Guinea pig to experiment on, while destroying the patients credibility.

It's a complete abuse of power that destroys peoples lives in the name of science
and of course money. They should be stripped of everything and forced to live in
the street. Fitting punishment for these fraudulant parasites.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19368 Aug 9, 2014
The girl has been released to her family now and I used that story on this to point out the fact that there were more cases like this going on but it did not tell that she has now been released. It's not over and I hope everyone involved in this will get what is coming to them and they just might be stripped of everything. One of the stories I read on this told about the Doctor who carried this out had just received a grant for a study of mental disorders.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/07/go...

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19369 Aug 9, 2014
This article brings up the grant.

Dr. Bujoreanu is researching Somatoform Disorder under an. National Institutes of Health. NIH
An agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, it is the primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and health-related research.

http://www.lc.org/media/9980/attachments/Pell...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19370 Aug 9, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I also live in the U.S. with an overbearing government and stupid liberals, so what's your point?.
I am sure you live there for a reason. Your job mostly.. I hope you can retire to Brenham soon. It is nice there. I have no idea why my daughter wants to return. I guess because she has so many friends in Pasadena. She was very social in high school and was very popular with her friends. It want be Pasadena as she said it has gone downhill since we left it in 85. It might be Houston or Austin maybe. It will be in two years before she does it. Her son has to start college in two years. She want stay after she realizes she worries too much about her only bio son. He wants to stay where people are more liberal about his race. She will be 50 when she moves........and it is easy to get a job as a nurse. She already has her Texas nursing license. She will come back eventually as he is her only bio child. If she wants to go to Texas.......that is fine with me. She is very liberal........much like me. I did have a lot of fun livin ' in Pasadena in those days. My daughter graduated from Rayburn high school in 85. She went in the Navy for 5 years..........then she joined us in Florida for college and work. Texas was having money problems when she left the Navy. I had her when I was 17 years old. We grew up together in Pasadena.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19371 Aug 9, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because we are Christian, doesn't mean we are hiding anything. Maybe you are just too accustomed to the Catholic way?
Catholics are not Christian. And, are you slandering Christians, while Muslims are slaughtering them? Seriously? I see where your loyalties lie.
Catholics are definately Christians. I need my coffee and my daily meds before I argue with an idiot. I slept late as no grandkids today. I think even with the L/CVA .......I have more brain left than you do. It concerns me that you are a nurse. Later gators. Coffee and Wake and Bake first.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19372 Aug 9, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics are definately Christians. I need my coffee and my daily meds before I argue with an idiot. I slept late as no grandkids today. I think even with the L/CVA .......I have more brain left than you do. It concerns me that you are a nurse. Later gators. Coffee and Wake and Bake first.
Gee, you better get your glasses too. truth is might is no nurse. They don't allow psychotic persons to be a nurse.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19373 Aug 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you better get your glasses too. truth is might is no nurse. They don't allow psychotic persons to be a nurse.
Sorry........I just woke up. I am drinking my coffeee now and reading. I should never answer a post half asleep before my coffee. I worked 7p-7a shift for many years. Coffee is my god. Lol. I like to debate issues here. I am tired of harrassing John. That is the only reason I came here was do find out what my cousin Lewis has done. It was just gossip. I just like seeing the debate here. The Tampa Toxic gossip is where to find heroin. This site is like watching a train wreck.......I just can't turn away. You my dear......are brainwashed like I was. I feel bad for you really.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19374 Aug 9, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Good! There an,t know telling how many times they were caught butt bumping in there closets. All i can say is who on greats name would want a guy???? Go back in the closet you dangling fool and by the way you shit head john travolta is not gay! get your facts right before you think of another man to wack off with...
I should have known you were from Fort Worth. My childrens father is from there. The only Texan I married. His people founded Kennedale, Texas. He is buried at RoseHill right by Oswald.....lol John Travolta is Gay! I just read a book "Going Clear" about him. I read a lot about religions these days. Trying to UNDERSTAD! You don't read much do you?????? Wake up! Gay peeps are here to stay.........and they want equal rights. If you want the author of the Going Clear book ......I have it on my nook. You don't like to see two guys havin' sex.........what about two girls? That is every mans fantasy. GAY is here to stay. Learn TOLERANCE!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19375 Aug 9, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
This article brings up the grant.
Dr. Bujoreanu is researching Somatoform Disorder under an. National Institutes of Health. NIH
An agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, it is the primary agency of the United States government responsible for biomedical and health-related research.
http://www.lc.org/media/9980/attachments/Pell...
The HHS as we know is just another overbearing money waster that interferes with peoples lives. Just as I suspected. People are being used for testing by these frauds who are milking the taxpayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Bernie Promise FREE Grass Cutting 18 hr reasonvoice 3
Adriana Villarreal Jun 22 Curious 1
1971 Lubbock Riots (Feb '06) Jun 15 Bigg 32
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Jun 12 WhatImThinkingIs 512
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Jun 11 Donna 37
News New Lubbock mayor to put emergency siren system... Jun 3 haston 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages