“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Avondale, Arizona

#19258 Aug 6, 2014
Frank Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that toddlers don't need to exposed to steamy, sexual situations. Let them enjoy their cartoons. But once a kid reaches middle school, we need to explain to them the options they have before them. At the onset of puberty, kids get curious and want to explore each other's bodies so we shouldn't limit their options at all. Lots of middle schoolers are going gay now and it makes us a richer society.
And I agree that you are one sicko just as stated by another.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Avondale, Arizona

#19259 Aug 6, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to a neanderthal like you to automatically equate homosexuality with perversion like that. At no point did he say anything about what you state so apparently you are projecting your own fantasies onto him. You religious nuts are ruining our society but you're too blind to see it.
And you fool no one. You are a sickie too.
Gasman

United States

#19260 Aug 6, 2014
I believe that one who smealt it, dealt it...farts are a secrete weapon and the noise is relaxing to people in Guam....
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19261 Aug 6, 2014
For starters I am neither a neanderthal, or a religious nut. I am educated (three years of collage) and do not discuss my religion. I am conservative on some issues, and liberal on others; middle of the road like most Americans. Sheila he was talking about middle school age children, and that is just PLANE WRONG! I have several friends and two relatives who are homosexual, and I can promise you that everyone of them would agree with my assessment of Frank Gray. From your reaction I suppose you are a lesbian, and I have no problem with that, but if you advocate homosexual experimentation by middle schoolers I put you in the same catagory as Frank, a pedophile and a pervert. It is both ultra conservatives and ultra liberal morons like you that are ruining or society. If you have a problem with that GET OVER IT!
Gasman

United States

#19262 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
For starters I am neither a neanderthal, or a religious nut. I am educated (three years of collage)!
This made me fart 32 times....you went to school for 3 years to learn how to make collages....still farting....

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19263 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
People like Frank Gray need to be locked away, children in middle school are still children, and Frank sounds like a pedophile looking for young boys to take advantage of. Locked away for ever, we already have too many perverts walking the streets.
It sounds like Frank Gay is being realistic. I am heterosexual.......but I wanted my. Children to have an open mind. Their cousin Jeffrey was Gay. All of my children are hetero........but they have friends and fellow workers who are Gay. Just because you are gay........it don't mean you are a pedophile. This is like WHY I left Texas. I remember when rednecks would hassle gays on Montrose in Houston. I taught my children that was not fair. I fought for Equal Rights in Texas.......and I am for equal rights today. It is the right this to do. Love is love!!!!!!!!!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19264 Aug 6, 2014
Gasman you make me laugh. You aren't all that funny, but still you make me laugh a little.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19265 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
For starters I am neither a neanderthal, or a religious nut. I am educated (three years of collage) and do not discuss my religion. I am conservative on some issues, and liberal on others; middle of the road like most Americans. Sheila he was talking about middle school age children, and that is just PLANE WRONG! I have several friends and two relatives who are homosexual, and I can promise you that everyone of them would agree with my assessment of Frank Gray. From your reaction I suppose you are a lesbian, and I have no problem with that, but if you advocate homosexual experimentation by middle schoolers I put you in the same catagory as Frank, a pedophile and a pervert. It is both ultra conservatives and ultra liberal morons like you that are ruining or society. If you have a problem with that GET OVER IT!
You can't even spell college redneck!!!!!! Lol

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19266 Aug 6, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
This made me fart 32 times....you went to school for 3 years to learn how to make collages....still farting....
lolololololol

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19267 Aug 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not interested in condemning anyone for what they want to do in regards to their sex life. The only place I get involved in it is when I am expected to go along with it and believe that is a marriage and vote that way. And when this stuff is presented to kids at the school.
How can YOU be a real nurse and think like that. You know a lot of our pts are gay. Many of our coworkers are gay. Some docs are gay. Many nurses are gay. They must really dislike you and to work with you. You can't be married!!!!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19268 Aug 6, 2014
Sheila Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to a neanderthal like you to automatically equate homosexuality with perversion like that. At no point did he say anything about what you state so apparently you are projecting your own fantasies onto him. You religious nuts are ruining our society but you're too blind to see it.
I totally agree with you Sheila. Religion will destroy Texas if the Oil barons don't destroy it first.
Gasman

United States

#19269 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like Frank Gay...
Frank Gay...he hangs with Frank Pharts I bet...they fart together, play pull the finger and hide the sausage....
Gasman

United States

#19270 Aug 6, 2014
http://vittoriacodispoti.files.wordpress.com/...

This chick had some serious gas....
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#19272 Aug 6, 2014
Glad you got so much pleasure from an incorrect spelling, also glad you left Texas. I would also like to point out that I DID NOT say that being gay made you a pedophile. You wrote " it don't mean" doesn't mean is correct; you also wrote "this is like WHY I left Texas" should have been this is why I left Texas. and you laugh at one word; your reading comprehension sucks, and you do not even use the correct words. " this is like why I left Texas" I bet you fit right in there in Tampa, damn liberal. I am sorry about the death of your nephew Jeffery. You DID say he was gay, not that he is gay
Gasman

United States

#19273 Aug 6, 2014
El Twitty wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to say, Slilent but Deadly? The military complex machine will stop at nothing to silence you, you know . Be careful please.
https://soundcloud.com/fartclops/the-motorcyc...

This is a new Military fart marching song...
Aaron Amarca

El Paso, TX

#19274 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
Glad you got so much pleasure from an incorrect spelling, also glad you left Texas. I would also like to point out that I DID NOT say that being gay made you a pedophile. You wrote " it don't mean" doesn't mean is correct; you also wrote "this is like WHY I left Texas" should have been this is why I left Texas. and you laugh at one word; your reading comprehension sucks, and you do not even use the correct words. " this is like why I left Texas" I bet you fit right in there in Tampa, damn liberal. I am sorry about the death of your nephew Jeffery. You DID say he was gay, not that he is gay
Don't try to bullcrap me. All gays get what they deserve, whether it's crabs, lice, AIDS's or hemorrhoids. We need to rid our society of this rainbow menace and get people to start acting normal. Pandering to some lunatic fringe liberal is unbecoming because we have to fight fire with fire. If we were intended to be gay, then our parts would not line up so nicely when you engage in regular sex.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19275 Aug 6, 2014
Texan wrote:
He died from AIDS. He was raised in Pasadena......he was my brothers child. I had a L/CVA.........my neurons don't fire properly.......but I know an asshole when I meet one. My brother never turned his back on his son......but my SIL disowned him. He died here in Florida. He left Texas for the same reason I did. He grew up with rednecks hassling him on Montrose.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19276 Aug 6, 2014
Aaron Amarca wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to bullcrap me. All gays get what they deserve, whether it's crabs, lice, AIDS's or hemorrhoids. We need to rid our society of this rainbow menace and get people to start acting normal. Pandering to some lunatic fringe liberal is unbecoming because we have to fight fire with fire. If we were intended to be gay, then our parts would not line up so nicely when you engage in regular sex.
lolololololol. The funniest thing I have heard today. Lolololol
Gasman

United States

#19277 Aug 6, 2014
Everyone just needs to chill....cut some farts....and jam to this song....

https://soundcloud.com/fartclops/sets/fartpro...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#19278 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>How can YOU be a real nurse and think like that. You know a lot of our pts are gay. Many of our coworkers are gay. Some docs are gay. Many nurses are gay. They must really dislike you and to work with you. You can't be married!!!!
Geesh! why do people want to be careers???? They need to go lay down with a pretty woman with soft legs amd they may like that better! How could anyone flop there big peters around thinking of men. Yo do me a faver you stupid fool take this gay problem to a gay forum...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 22 Here2Opine 456
brian helmers Dec 19 mel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Dec 18 Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
max flores Dec 16 sonia 1
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]