Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19287 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>lol. You and fubar are funny. There are a lot of closet gays in DC. I admire the ones who are honest about it. Defiant 1 ain't gay.......just a little misguided from all them chemicals he smells in Deer Park. Daaayum I am glad I survived it. I am watching Tyrant on FX. Back episodes on demand. I saw on Topix about it. It is a great show. Obama was slow to approve of the gay issues. He only has 2 more years to Git R Done!!!!! I have 4 more of the series to watch to catch up. I love sudying the ME culture. We just need to give PEACE a chance as John Lennon said! Obama wants peace in the world. His mother was quite a character......Way ahead of her time. She was very educated. I read her bio. Back to the Tyrant episodes.
Fubar is an Obama worshiper. He gets upset when I say something negative about his MESSiah. He bites every time.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19288 Aug 6, 2014
Aaron Amarca wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to bullcrap me. All gays get what they deserve, whether it's crabs, lice, AIDS's or hemorrhoids. We need to rid our society of this rainbow menace and get people to start acting normal. Pandering to some lunatic fringe liberal is unbecoming because we have to fight fire with fire. If we were intended to be gay, then our parts would not line up so nicely when you engage in regular sex.
And the majority of homo males have lost the ability to hold their bowel contents (incontinence) due to having damage done to the sphincter muscles. They will be wearing protection such as diapers in their 20s just for a good roll in the hay. Nasty I know but it is true.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19289 Aug 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
And the majority of homo males have lost the ability to hold their bowel contents (incontinence) due to having damage done to the sphincter muscles. They will be wearing protection such as diapers in their 20s just for a good roll in the hay. Nasty I know but it is true.
Now that's news that some of these fools can use.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19290 Aug 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say about you is that you are idiot and ignorant as hell. In the past I have dealt with gay patients and co-workers who are gay. You do not seem to read well before replying back with a stupid pig headed answer. I have no problem with them and have liked them as well as the next person. You don't understand professionalism do you? I have also had child molesters and killers as patients too so what? I had a patient who beat his wife to death too. What, you think because I do not agree with a person's sexuality or what they have done before being hospitalized I am going to take it out on them as patients? And if you have ever actually been a nurse of any kind, you have had pt who were right wingers wow I suppose their lives must have been in danger with you and you treated them like crap. I am glad you got out of it for whatever reason if you believe you only need to be a nurse to someone who you agree with. However I do not believe a word you write.
No, I like me and I like my work or I would not have gone back to it after my last baby. The job I have now, I do a good deal of it at home and I see my pt only once per cert period. They have other nurses assigned to them. Not a single one of my pt are gay because they are pediatric pt in LTC. If you were a nurse you would understand that not all nurses are dealing with gay pt and it should make no difference what they do or have done. As far as co-workers go, there are few co-workers and I could care less what they are and know of none that are gay but they could be. The same as the nurses I supervise, I do not know maybe one is but that is not my concern. As a nurse I expect professionalism of everyone and good care to be given to their patients who in the end are my pt.
You do not get that and call yourself a nurse so I think you are just a liberal troll believing you can help turn Texas blue. Go Suck! I am done with you.
I love pissing you off......it makes my day. Lol

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19291 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>He died from AIDS. He was raised in Pasadena......he was my brothers child. I had a L/CVA.........my neurons don't fire properly.......but I know an asshole when I meet one. My brother never turned his back on his son......but my SIL disowned him. He died here in Florida. He left Texas for the same reason I did. He grew up with rednecks hassling him on Montrose.
It is sad to hear of anyone dying from the complications of AIDS. Especially the young people but any age really.

With no disrespect intended I wonder if you even get the connection between AIDS and the male homos sex style. You claim to be a nurse but it seems your education may not have included that information. Otherwise, you could see this situation as a case in point.

And I read where you would like for your children to experiment with homosexuality in THEIR TEENS. It is one thing if they do it and parents are oblivious to it but to encourage it. That is the sickest thing I have heard in long time. A parent who would encourage this burden upon their children. And suppose to be a nurse hummm.

Do you even get how rotten they would feel if they did that and later knew they were not gay? You are not mentally right.

You think Christians are messing things up but it is people like you who are destroying us as a society.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19292 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text> I love pissing you off......it makes my day. Lol
Well I have much funner things I do for kicks and I do not like pissing anyone off for my pleasure. It sounds like your life sucks.

Maybe I should not let you know this but you haven't pissed me off one time. I am not trying to spoil your fun it is just that more than this should be required out of life in my opinion.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19293 Aug 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is a fact too.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19294 Aug 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
e

The ones doing it know but they just do not speak about that part.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#19295 Aug 6, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>e
The ones doing it know but they just do not speak about that part.
Since Bathhouse Barry is such a homo promoter, maybe it's time to go buy some stock in a diaper company. He also made one heck of a gun salesman too. LOL

I'm convinced that if King Barry decreed that everyone had to eat a bowl of dog crap every day, some of these left wing dimwits would actually do it and cite
how it has high nutritional value and people are just imagining the nasty taste.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19297 Aug 7, 2014
American wrote:
you liberals meak me sick governor perry is a good man and will be president he hates gays and he hates Mexicans and he hate liberals and he loves America and hasamerican values
I hope he has sara palin running with him and then we can make America great again and get rid of the Mexicans and the gays and the liberals
he has put our texas troops on the border and they are stopping the mxicans right now we need to stop them before they bring all their diseases here to infect us and kill us
The troops aren't doing anything on the border but wasting tax dollars. You don't even understand basic constitutional laws. I hope the half/governor Palin will be a great running mate and a guaranteed win for the democrats. Governor Perry hating everybody is not an American value, it is a value of an ignorant and uninformed non-Christian segment of the public.

The government ran an experiment where it infected over 500 black men with syphilis and made sure they went untreated for over twenty years. They were studying the long term effects of syphilis on the human body. The American government also ran the same experiment in Guatemala, the fact tat you are so uninformed makes you perfect teabagger material.
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19298 Aug 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that voted for Bathhouse Barry and live in California. So what does that say about you?.
Bathhouse Barry is also a big cheerleader of homo issues and apparently so are you, Bawny Fwanks. DemocRAT leadership to be proud of while the rest of the
world is laughing at you leftist freaks.
I believe all people should be treated as equals no matter the color of their skin, their religion or their sexual orientation. Living in California means I love the weather here, the beautiful BLUE ocean , the mountains with snow and a melting pot of many races and cultures. You live in Deer Park does that mean you love pollution and mosquitoes?
fubar

San Jose, CA

#19299 Aug 7, 2014
Fonzie wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a religious thing way before it was a "legal contract". The Bible has been here long before man made it a "legal contract" .
Yeah it was a biblical thing when men would sell their daughters in exchange for compensation, and little or no input from the woman. In our society , marriage is a legal contract or keep your vows to God , until death etc..
Ted Simmons

El Paso, TX

#19300 Aug 7, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is quote true, I'm sorry to say. I used to be gay when I was younger and I would cruise men almost every night, taking many of them bareback in seedy places like restrooms and theaters. Some years later, I met a beautiful woman and she converted me to religion and heterosexuality and we have a beautiful life together. Unfortunately, even on my wedding day I had to wear a diaper under my tux because my butt hole muscles are shot. It's really sore too and when I sit on the bowl, I am in terrible pain and agony. I wish for a cure someday, but in the meantime I just enjoy getting it on with my new wife and hope like hell I don't crap all over the bed while making love.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19302 Aug 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Bathhouse Barry is such a homo promoter, maybe it's time to go buy some stock in a diaper company. He also made one heck of a gun salesman too. LOL
I'm convinced that if King Barry decreed that everyone had to eat a bowl of dog crap every day, some of these left wing dimwits would actually do it and cite
how it has high nutritional value and people are just imagining the nasty taste.
Hey! Stock in diapers. That is an idea to ponder. I have been going over so many ideas of stock. I can not wait for time to go over that, really. Besides the homo diaper wearers there are the titty baby liberals that want every thing done for them so surely they will be using them for life. Adult diapers that is my next thing to check out. Thanks really.

Yes, I know since having Ovomit the price of guns has gone up and omg the price of bullets.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19303 Aug 7, 2014
Ted Simmons wrote:
<quoted text>
This is quote true, I'm sorry to say. I used to be gay when I was younger and I would cruise men almost every night, taking many of them bareback in seedy places like restrooms and theaters. Some years later, I met a beautiful woman and she converted me to religion and heterosexuality and we have a beautiful life together. Unfortunately, even on my wedding day I had to wear a diaper under my tux because my butt hole muscles are shot. It's really sore too and when I sit on the bowl, I am in terrible pain and agony. I wish for a cure someday, but in the meantime I just enjoy getting it on with my new wife and hope like hell I don't crap all over the bed while making love.
Well, I have seen online some butt plugs but maybe your wife would come unglued if you had them sent to your home I just don't know. In my mind I would imagine that the contents would spill out into the toilet and I did not imagine it would be painful even later. Maybe prep H would dull the pain if so. It sounds more like these men took you in the seedy places rather than you took them.

It's good you went straight and took a wife because being all opened like that, I imagine it could be quite smelly to continue on that way. I guess a homo man has to confess to the one he hooks up with how it will be if they go that route since there will be no more tight butt.

Never the less, they say a homo can not change but you are an example. These homo's would kill you if they hear you say this and get them caught in the lie of they were born that way.

I notice El Paso has so many intelligent people who speak much like you. I hope your behind gets better.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19304 Aug 7, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounded like you were crying.
No, I actually was not. You know those hearing aids act up sometimes.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19306 Aug 7, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it was a biblical thing when men would sell their daughters in exchange for compensation, and little or no input from the woman. In our society , marriage is a legal contract or keep your vows to God , until death etc..
And the Bible gives those rules of how a marriage is to be done between man and woman. It matters not how the humans used to be, that does not diminish what Jesus said in regards to marriage. You can verify that in Matthew 19th chapter in the first part and then in Mark 10th chapter first numerous verses so as not to take a verse out of context. Then more about marriage situations in Luke. If you do not respect the Bible you should just quit saying that you are a Christian. I have read you saying that you did not follow the Bible. Christians are not allowed to make their own rules and dispute the Bible.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19307 Aug 7, 2014
"Onward Christian soldiers......marching as to war.......with the cross of jesus......". As a humanist I hate war. Religious differences kill many people. Children are dying. An American teen from my hometown was recently beaten........for protesting his cousins violate death......he is home safe now. Differences of religion caused this. It will be a while before Israel is the same. Oops the grandkids are here. Seeya later .

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19308 Aug 7, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Bible gives those rules of how a marriage is to be done between man and woman. It matters not how the humans used to be, that does not diminish what Jesus said in regards to marriage. You can verify that in Matthew 19th chapter in the first part and then in Mark 10th chapter first numerous verses so as not to take a verse out of context. Then more about marriage situations in Luke. If you do not respect the Bible you should just quit saying that you are a Christian. I have read you saying that you did not follow the Bible. Christians are not allowed to make their own rules and dispute the Bible.
You must hate women to want to see them enslaved. Did you read ANYTHING fubar said? Women should care about other women.......you are going to HELL you wicked Witch!!!!!!!!
Gasman

Houston, TX

#19309 Aug 7, 2014
Just DO NOT fart when you get to hell...the heat will intensify the fart....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Kingsbury is still on the Hot Seat 7 hr Newswatch 1
Woman Says Cotton decor at H. Lobby is Racist ... Wed Sup 3
Crime infested city Tue Sup 21
The New 30/30 Political Party Sep 18 ducky d 3
Trump Plans Massive Welfare Cuts Sep 13 BillyBud 12
Medicare for All - single Payor - Bernie Sanders Sep 13 BillyBud 1
Shut Down government Sep 5 Shut goverment down 2

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance