Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Right!. Show us your proof.
Los Angeles Times. Which is a real newspaper and not a rag.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Los Angeles Times. Which is a real newspaper and not a rag.
Outstanding. Now maybe the rest of the libtards will stay where they belong and quit cluttering up Texas.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding. Now maybe the rest of the libtards will stay where they belong and quit cluttering up Texas.
It is all America ,retard.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It is all America ,retard.
It is no longer America. It's the f__king Twilight Zone thanks to you worthless liberal leftist maggots and a populace that's too stupid to stand up for themselves.
PAUL

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2014

hoo hoo ha ha
t

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

Drucngb
drew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

As if
pms

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

I have cramps
fubar

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is no longer America. It's the f__king Twilight Zone thanks to you worthless liberal leftist maggots and a populace that's too stupid to stand up for themselves.
You sound paranoid. I will say it again ,l am sorry you are suffering so badly ,living in America.
why

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

test

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2014

Judged:

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You sound paranoid. I will say it again ,l am sorry you are suffering so badly ,living in America.
No one is suffering too much in the US... even the homeless are well fed compared to most of the rest of the world.

But... we are just getting by right now... the seams of our society are bursting all over.

With just a little more stress in the right spots... you're going to wish you had a gun though.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So your husband is a woman beater, nice. Your racial hatred is disgusting . If your husband shares your racist views thank God he is out of the military now.Why don't you go to a Klan forum where everyone shares your sick twisted views. It is also not surprising you believe in all those whacked out conspiracy theories.Looking everywhere for the reason behind your problems, and all you need to do is look in the mirror.
Hey, you challenged me, you pussie. I was just prepared for it. Are you wussing out now, being the puss you are?
I think this is just what whites can expect from all you demanding minorities - an ultimate wimp-out, when whites fight back. You big brown pussie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>It is all America ,retard.
Not really. Texas is like no other state and, unlike any of the other US. We are die-hard red and liberal yanks like you, won't change that. The tea party isn't really working anywhere - except Texas. You can't change us so, best work around us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2014

fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You sound paranoid. I will say it again ,l am sorry you are suffering so badly ,living in America.
I'm just sorry that you live in America cos, you don't belong here.
What are you going to do, when white Americans get sick of you and start kicking your anti-American azz back across the border?
You do not have rights above Americans and, our tolerance is wearing thin.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Heavy Fed is living proof that even the homelessare well fed. And I have a gun, several in fact. 30-06 30-30 50cal. black powder, and a pair of single action 45s.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Heavy Fed is living proof that even the homelessare well fed. And I have a gun, several in fact. 30-06 30-30 50cal. black powder, and a pair of single action 45s.
People who come to forums and talk about the guns they have... are imbeciles.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

People who sit on street corners with a dog, and tin cup begging are the imbeciles and real losers. Besides Fed the only reason I mentioned my guns is because you said we we going to wish we had one, I just wanted to make sure you weren't worried about me. Hunting and shooting sports are a couple of my favorite past times. They both beat the hell out of sitting on a corner begging for money.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Texan wrote:
People who sit on street corners with a dog, and tin cup begging are the imbeciles and real losers. Besides Fed the only reason I mentioned my guns is because you said we we going to wish we had one, I just wanted to make sure you weren't worried about me. Hunting and shooting sports are a couple of my favorite past times. They both beat the hell out of sitting on a corner begging for money.
"Sport hunters" suck most of all.
TheRaven

Plainview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

Judged:

Wendy Davis
curious

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2014

how was it tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••