Who do you support for Governor in Te...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17937 May 15, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
<quoted text> they feel entitled.
Of course they do. They aren't even voting for a candidate on real leadership qualities. They're just voting for free stuff. Decades of social engineering sure
has taken its toll on this society.
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17938 May 15, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we buy birth control for young sluts? If there is a guy getting those goodies, let him buy the birth control. It's certainly the least he can do.
Or else, teach your daughters to close their legs. The public is only responsible to educate. The young couple have to make responsible decisions.
the parents are responsible to educate. The public may pick up where a parent falls short. Daughter and Sons a like need to be taught accountability. I had a friend who forced her son to work and go to school. The other parent did not allow her daughter to have an epidural. Both kids finished high school, her dad's insurance covered them. The boy had to pay back the cost. Both kids ended up together and are great parents. Now another women I worked with her daughter had 4 kids by 18. 4 different dads and tax payers paid it all. The first two parent lived for Christ.
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17939 May 15, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do. They aren't even voting for a candidate on real leadership qualities. They're just voting for free stuff. Decades of social engineering sure
what is your opinion on Gregg Abbot?
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17940 May 15, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>So your saying you know God's mind? All sins are forgivable even your hatemongering. Jesus didn't just die for your sins , he died for everyone's sins. Jesus never mentioned homosexuality, that is only mentioned in the Jewish part of the bible. By the way my Jewish ancestors escaped out of Germany a long time ago. I am not Jewish in faith or by blood, my mother was not Jewish.
there is only one unforgivable sin. However with repentance come change. god will not change His word He forgive sin but will not condone it. Revelation speaks of homosexuality drunkard [email protected] monglers and so on
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17941 May 15, 2014
rabuf wrote:
<quoted text>Man where do you come up with that crap? In your case you wouldn't know the truth if it shit down your throat. Now I know you're a wack job.
. Practicing Catholic dont believe in birth control. I was married to a catholic he is got cut. Most babies born out of wedlock are non Christians.
2cute4u

Shamrock, TX

#17942 May 15, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about Greg Abbott ?
Black tail doe

Richmond, TX

#17943 May 15, 2014
We'll I just got outa the bath... I shaved... Washed my hair.. Now I am putting lotion on along with a yellow sexy treasure zebra nighty
Black tail doe

Richmond, TX

#17944 May 15, 2014
Natasha is in Columbia ... She's my sister... There is a picture of her in my gmail n box if you don't believe me
Black tail doe

Richmond, TX

#17945 May 15, 2014
5845--- feff--- finally everyone's finally free... We'll I am glad you all are free... I however ... Forever is literally a lifetime ... Oh we'll..
Black tail doe

Richmond, TX

#17946 May 15, 2014
No ona owns me... I only listen to a GZ ( glitter zebra bestest. Boy)
fubar

Corona, CA

#17947 May 16, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
<quoted text>. Practicing Catholic dont believe in birth control. I was married to a catholic he is got cut. Most babies born out of wedlock are non Christians.
I don't think that is true. Many "Christians" don't educate their kids and just teach abstinence. They leave their kids completely uninformed and at risk if they make a single mistake or are taken advantage of.
fubar

Corona, CA

#17948 May 16, 2014
2cute4u wrote:
<quoted text> there is only one unforgivable sin. However with repentance come change. god will not change His word He forgive sin but will not condone it. Revelation speaks of homosexuality drunkard [email protected] monglers and so on
Revelations was written many years after Christ's death. In fact know one knows who authored Revelations and its interpretation is unclear. Many people believe (and history supports it) that revelations referred to Nero as the beast and its prophesy has already happened.

God and Jesus don't condone sin ,that's true. Jesus NEVER spoke about homosexuality and made a point of eating with the social pariahs of the time. He came into the world to save SINNERS. Jesus also said the most important things a person can due is love God and love your neighbors(in other words ,love everyone).
why

Hondo, TX

#17949 May 16, 2014
test

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17951 May 16, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Revelations was written many years after Christ's death. In fact know one knows who authored Revelations and its interpretation is unclear. Many people believe (and history supports it) that revelations referred to Nero as the beast and its prophesy has already happened.

God and Jesus don't condone sin ,that's true. Jesus NEVER spoke about homosexuality and made a point of eating with the social pariahs of the time. He came into the world to save SINNERS. Jesus also said the most important things a person can due is love God and love your neighbors(in other words ,love everyone).
If your in the business of saving souls... you can play it easy and baptize babies... or... you can hang out with the hard cases and really do something.

Location hidden

#17952 May 16, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>If your in the business of saving souls... you can play it easy and baptize babies... or... you can hang out with the hard cases and really do something.
Ha!

I improperly used the word, "your".

Y'all better document that and save the link.

That doesn't happen often.
Father McQuarters

El Paso, TX

#17953 May 16, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
I improperly used the word, "your".
Y'all better document that and save the link.
That doesn't happen often.
Bless you, my son.
fubar

Corona, CA

#17954 May 17, 2014
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If your in the business of saving souls... you can play it easy and baptize babies... or... you can hang out with the hard cases and really do something.
I can't save ny own soul let alone someone else's. I was correcting some one who was using the bible to justify their bigotry. I guess you couldn't be bothered to read the whole post, but just my response. Besides you already said you were an atheist.

Location hidden

#17955 May 17, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I can't save ny own soul let alone someone else's. I was correcting some one who was using the bible to justify their bigotry. I guess you couldn't be bothered to read the whole post, but just my response. Besides you already said you were an atheist.
I was commenting on your post about Jesus hanging with pariahs... but I guess you could not be bothered to read.
fubar

Corona, CA

#17957 May 17, 2014
I wasn't preaching and wasn't looking to save his soul or yours or anyone else. I know you like to side with the bigots so there is no reason to try and explain my remark,that was intended for a bigot ,about Jesus hanging out with the people the bigot hates. I was interesting his spin on the bible. Since you don't believe in the bible and Jesus there is no reason to discuss it.
t

Rockport, TX

#17959 May 17, 2014
Gdhnk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Bernie Promise FREE Grass Cutting Jun 26 reasonvoice 3
Adriana Villarreal Jun 22 Curious 1
1971 Lubbock Riots (Feb '06) Jun 15 Bigg 32
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Jun 12 WhatImThinkingIs 512
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Jun 11 Donna 37
News New Lubbock mayor to put emergency siren system... Jun 3 haston 1

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages