Who do you support for Governor in Te...
L Morales

El Paso, TX

#17592 Apr 13, 2014
I may be poor and gop supporter but i still believe in the trickle down economic s.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17593 Apr 13, 2014
L Morales wrote:
I may be poor and gop supporter but i still believe in the trickle down economic s.
Trickle down economics or trickle up poverty. Take your pick. Both parties are nothing more than liars and deceitful. Keep yourself occupied with the mindless busywork of politics.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17594 Apr 13, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
I am surprised that Obama did not use yesterday's events in Nevada to call on Martial Law. Maybe his concern was that it would spark a revolt with that many patriots on that scene. There were several thousand there.
Yep, that's why the American people need to be disarmed first. Noticed some of the tactics used by the BLM. We all can expect the same when the time comes.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#17595 Apr 13, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's why the American people need to be disarmed first. Noticed some of the tactics used by the BLM. We all can expect the same when the time comes.
Yes I see they were brutal but actually, it's good they did not just massacre them and have another Ruby Ridge or Waco while our liberal controlled media helped cover the facts with lies. Maybe if not for all the Rancher's support they would have. At first thought I believed that we would be facing a lot of bs about more gun control. Then it occurred to me that for some strange reason, these tyrants did not use that event to call Martial Law so they could confiscate. Maybe with the elections coming up in November, not many politician wants their name on gun control measures? We will see. I believe they underestimated the will of the American people. They put out all these phony polls showing how people support them and tell so many lies that they begin to believe their own lies while some of us are believing it too.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17596 Apr 13, 2014
L Morales wrote:
I believe in it too and that is the only way we are ever going to get out of this debt. This going after jobs is wrong and will eventually destroy everything. People need jobs so they will quit going after social services that should be there for the truly helpless families. It should not be a right to just refuse to work and draw benefits.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17597 Apr 13, 2014
Oh, I know some people are very disappointed that Willie Nelson is giving a hand to Wendy Davis to help her win. I have never liked or disliked Willie Nelson his songs are not really what I like even though I do like some C&W, but I know my MIL does. Down with him anyhow! He sucks now! I guess he always sucked in his personal life talented or not.
Stonewall Jackson

San Antonio, TX

#17598 Apr 13, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
Oh, I know some people are very disappointed that Willie Nelson is giving a hand to Wendy Davis to help her win. I have never liked or disliked Willie Nelson his songs are not really what I like even though I do like some C&W, but I know my MIL does. Down with him anyhow! He sucks now! I guess he always sucked in his personal life talented or not.
Willie is just another entertainer that leans far left. Remember he's an old hippie.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#17599 Apr 13, 2014
Stonewall Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
Willie is just another entertainer that leans far left. Remember he's an old hippie.
Yes true just another celebrity who sucks. He looks nasty although he does have a soothing voice if you can't see who it is.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17600 Apr 13, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
It's not surprising that an old pot smoking tax evader like Willie would support Wendy Davis. Birds of a feather.
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17604 Apr 13, 2014
Emalley... Or babs
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17605 Apr 13, 2014
One man executed them... Chad Ballard, Colt Shultz , Trey Calineck, Bobby keylick ... They are all Arian brotherhood ....
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17606 Apr 13, 2014
White glen 50 ish. Some one was decapitated ... Paul kruckner was wearing a batman hat... That stands for brother already told me assassinate names... U can't do that... That's murder ... You have to be told by the secretary of the state or by Washington presidential elite society to assassinate a threat to the whole economic society... Your brother hood is trying to wipe out american Indians ... Your trying to be hitler
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17607 Apr 13, 2014
I. Am stopping this Now! My hat is cat.. Contacts all troops, teams, and ties... Whoever you are listening to they lied to you... And this is all being documented... Even your numbers... Jeff
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17608 Apr 13, 2014
2155 I know every line personally ... I have known ogar since I was 14
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17609 Apr 13, 2014
I am the cap"n s x wife he's half way around the world... I am here to keep you all in check... I saw what you idiots did ... And this ends now
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17610 Apr 13, 2014
Your outside of Devine... Between pearsall Moore and poteete and your friends with Destiny the white one that thinks she is treasure ... I am arraigned ... Since I was four... I got my papers to prove it... Now I know she has a tattoo of a bomb on her neck and a pair of brass nuckles and I know that the trailer park is not where treasure lives... Hmm... I got you and your inmates too... Arian brother hood you will not be executing anything any more over a stupid who***re . You ran into the first class Captain... Sucks to be you
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17611 Apr 13, 2014
That's what I hate... White trash idiots that think they can run this town... Batman... You killed someone just for fun... You murdered someone... Your going down Arian Brother Hood Psycos... I may be young but I know who the real ones be... And they all listen to me, know me, and know what I am doing... The only one that hates me is my idiot brother that best me up... That's only because of some little ho tho. 8538
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17612 Apr 13, 2014
I got guns... Knifes ... Whatever I need...
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17613 Apr 13, 2014
3450... Yea lets go... I will come get you... I got you on GPS right now
Wtf

Hempstead, TX

#17614 Apr 13, 2014
1940.. Lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) 4 hr Bill Kritzer 104
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr Fart Grad 898
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) 10 hr Here2Opine 478
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Any farts 738
News Racist Texas Teacher Fired Jun 26 duh 296
Anyone know April Lovell, daughter of Bud? Jun 26 Anonymous 1
Any one know April Lovell, Bud's daughter? Jun 26 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages