Hondo, TX

#15739 Nov 24, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15740 Nov 24, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed sitting on the port at night, watching the ships come in.
Love the oceantown life. Glad you enjoyed it, John.
It was fun had a great time. Ate alot of seafood as well.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15741 Nov 24, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what, makes you speak to John as if you are superior?
You hate him because he's white or, because he sides with truth?
I haven't heard you say anything that leaves an impression on anyone. You are a troll, hoping for a spotlight but, have nothing to offer. No one notices those who are full of shyt.
Yeaaa that is correct! That is the reason some of them come on here and even a few people that have been nice to her never get no replies from her. Indication that this lady has a race issue whites,
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15742 Nov 24, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
To explain it in detail, I spoke to him like that because he is a jerk who comes on here acting stupid. Stupid behavior means an inferior person so that makes me superior. Not because he sides with the truth I have no idea what he sides with except for you who is certainly not truthful..... For the record, I didn't speak to you any better. Me hoping for a spotlight? Oh is that what you are doing here hoping for a spotlight LMBO. You have nothing but that mark of Cain nonsense and your racism trying to defend your tribe. You get no spotlight and you are full of feces and it is coming out of your mouth. You would do better to go sit on the "john" yucky.
She is right mrs joyce is it???I believe its you that has the race issues on here and i agreee that you Are just looking for a spotlight. We are sick of the black people that are stairing up all these race issues in public foaming at the mouth saying they are mistreated and everyone is a raceiest. Police abuse seems to happen everytime a black person is arrested which is very false. I enjoy chatting with a nice person and i don,t see anything that you post that indicates that you are. I say your on here just to hope for trouble.... Yeaaa run along now.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15743 Nov 24, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
hE WAS TALKING ABOUT SMOKE. oops, caps. I'm OK with that, though.
Better than meth, right?
Oh yes way better far beter then meth....I have never seen the man was calm on as vedio before. Usually he is singing are singing to his cat..
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15744 Nov 24, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
To explain it in detail, I spoke to him like that because he is a jerk who comes on here acting stupid. Stupid behavior means an inferior person so that makes me superior. Not because he sides with the truth I have no idea what he sides with except for you who is certainly not truthful..... For the record, I didn't speak to you any better. Me hoping for a spotlight? Oh is that what you are doing here hoping for a spotlight LMBO. You have nothing but that mark of Cain nonsense and your racism trying to defend your tribe. You get no spotlight and you are full of feces and it is coming out of your mouth. You would do better to go sit on the "john" yucky.
By the way you and old lockland are lockhead are both from san fran so are you both related? You both talk alike if ya know what i mean....
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15745 Nov 24, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from Texas and I am in Texas and haven't ever left Texas lickshit. This is my forum and it is not a city forum as you perceive it is a forum for Texans. You try stomping on my toes but we know you can't do that and you have the wits of a goose. You are Actually. You sign in under that name and then you sign out and go in under your other name. You have proved it and anyone can go back and look at the times I posted something back to the Actually and you have answered it. No wonder when I ignored you because I could see you were crazy you came and posted to me. I am on to you.
I think you and ole joyce both are crazy if you ask me. I have also noticed that your both from san fran? is that your wife are relative? No pal sooner are later your going to get tired of me and leave right? Your not a texan your a san fran moron the way i see it. Shall i stomp on your toes more???
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15746 Nov 24, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
"LockandLoad wrote: To Actually
<quoted text>
So you are still here obsessed with the scrotum being numbed out or fuzzie. Do you remember the question I have asked you a number of times. I don't want your pet names because I am not your pet. I just want to see how a flake like you would rationalize an answer.
Friday Nov 15 Post # 15354
Now answer that specific question: Why are the President, Vice President, executive branch political appointees, and all Members of Congress and their staff are exempt from Obamacare?
"Big Bad john wrote: Get off this forum mr lockhead you have been banned..
This ole fart told on himself. Look above. I write the comment to Actually and he answers it. Notice how many tines I have made comments to Actually, then this one becomes offended. I'll be damned he is Actually and he is caught. He is posting under "Actually".
Mr lockhead are you really that stupid? I,am afraid actaully is no big bad john i keep posting back to you because your a moron. Evertime you post i,am going to stomp on your messages until you shall decide to leave..Actaully hides his location but i,am a big man and i don,t hide my location. Now how many lies can you tell me? Oh let me guess your a texan right? No motorhead your from san fran probly settingnext to joyce???
why

Hondo, TX

#15747 Nov 24, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15748 Nov 24, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I can add a couple of points, if you don't mind:
Bush was building a border fence. Obama stopped it in his first 2 weeks in office.
Obama enforced hate crime laws for evewryone, except whites.
Obama did not cross his heart, in the pledge of allegiance.
He left out the words, "under God", when reciting the Gettysburg address.
His monkey wife said, "All this for a damned flag?", during a ceremony.
Obaa said "this is no longer a Christian nation"
Need more?
Dang that is funny! his monkey wife i fully agree she is a ding dong thats for sure....
why

Hondo, TX

#15749 Nov 24, 2013
test
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15750 Nov 24, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed sitting on the port at night, watching the ships come in.
Love the oceantown life. Glad you enjoyed it, John.
That is so fun i love the ocean...

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15752 Nov 25, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
SPECIFICALLY why are they exempt??!!??!!??
SPECIFICALLY they AREN'T exempt dumb azz. Thought you had good reading comprehension you dumb ass dropout

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15753 Nov 25, 2013
LockandLoad wrote:
"LockandLoad wrote: To Actually
<quoted text>
So you are still here obsessed with the scrotum being numbed out or fuzzie. Do you remember the question I have asked you a number of times. I don't want your pet names because I am not your pet. I just want to see how a flake like you would rationalize an answer.
Friday Nov 15 Post # 15354
Now answer that specific question: Why are the President, Vice President, executive branch political appointees, and all Members of Congress and their staff are exempt from Obamacare?
"Big Bad john wrote: Get off this forum mr lockhead you have been banned..
This ole fart told on himself. Look above. I write the comment to Actually and he answers it. Notice how many tines I have made comments to Actually, then this one becomes offended. I'll be damned he is Actually and he is caught. He is posting under "Actually".
I see your dumb azz ran like the other cowards when you lie was debunked
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was already answered several times numbnuts. Post 15354
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paris-tx/TPBT...
Congress, criminals, Scientologists and other groups are exempt from Obamacare.
FALSE
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Is it true that there are bills in Congress that would exempt members and their staffs and families from buying into “Obamacare”?
NO!
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/05/congress-and...
Any other lie need debunked numbnuts?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15754 Nov 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>SPECIFICALLY they AREN'T exempt dumb azz. Thought you had good reading comprehension you dumb ass dropout
That's just like a pot... calling the kettle purple.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15756 Nov 25, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in Hollywood and it says I am in San Francisco. That's 400 miles away.
Yeaaa your in hollywood? Then i must be in france right? Give me a break your indicater says your from san fran. Hollywood? yeaaa thats not what it says everytime you post i live in north richland hills near ft. worth texas and not a bit scared to tell everyone. I don,t hunt people down joyce and nobody on here cares what city a person lives in so why do you goofballs say that you live in another city when you don,t??The only person that we should all be scared of is president obama and some of your people.
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#15757 Nov 25, 2013
Joyce wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhere down the line ya don,t sound like a woman and something tells me that its true that your on here looking for something to jump on right??? I don,t know of many women that say some of the gross words that you use such as bend over? feces?? Not a womans wordings sounds more like a man. A woman often uses all kinds of 4letter words but yours? sounds a bit fishy. If you are really a woman you must be kind of odd in real life. Something does not add up here and doesn,t sound right here. Also i,am thinking that this could also ne the same person posting and changing all kinds of names because i keep seeing these diferenet names with a san fran I.S.P. rather odd.
why

Hondo, TX

#15759 Nov 25, 2013
test
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15760 Nov 25, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your dumb azz ran like the other cowards when you lie was debunked
<quoted text>
Welcome back mAsshole. What did you learn in church besides nothing?. You probably attend Reverend Wrights gawd dam America church anyway. Just like your MESSiah in the WH.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#15761 Nov 25, 2013
The Oyahoo Hillbillies

Let me tell you a story 'bout a man named Obama
A poor Crack Dealer barely kept his family fed
And then one day, he was holding up the store
A cop came in, and Obama ran out the door.
Back door that is
Alley side
Fleeing the fuzz.

The first thing you know Obama likes to su=========ck a man.
The kin folk said, "Obama, move to No-woman's Land."
They said, "white house the place ya want to stay."
So he loaded up his Chevy and he moved to Potomac Bay.
Free drugs , that is.
Cocaine,
Golf games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
Jeremey Jones Lubbock Police Oct 19 CHARLES 4
Review: Cantu Towing (Feb '11) Oct 17 thagoss 6
couples (Apr '14) Oct 11 slim100 4
movin to lubbock frm tn Oct 5 myself 2
Best place to get a GOOD massage in Lubbock? Oct 5 TTU 1
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match

Lubbock Jobs

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info