Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14396 Aug 2, 2013
Actually, since sucking is your specialty, I will leave that up to you. I would never think of challenging a professional.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#14397 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Actually, since sucking is your specialty, I will leave that up to you. I would never think of challenging a professional.
I see swallowing is yours.
Barack Martin

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#14398 Aug 2, 2013
polite wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I am sorry you didn't get my sarcasm. The way it was typed is how I meant it to read, but you sure did make me laugh. I apologize for your ignorance.
You apologize for my ignorance? Didn't you mom and dad "learn" you anything. I'm the one laughing, hillbilly princess or is it liberal POS....OK you're both.
polite

Alice, TX

#14399 Aug 2, 2013
Barack Martin wrote:
<quoted text>You apologize for my ignorance? Didn't you mom and dad "learn" you anything. I'm the one laughing, hillbilly princess or is it liberal POS....OK you're both.
Wow! I'm beginning to think you're retarded! A pos is what your parents made when they had you. Abortion would have been a better option. However, you are good for one thing....... entertaining me!:)
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14400 Aug 2, 2013
Again Actually, another of your specialties that I would never rob you of. Not only that but don't you have to suck before you swallow? You're the pro, so let us know.

Location hidden

#14401 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Again Actually, another of your specialties that I would never rob you of. Not only that but don't you have to suck before you swallow? You're the pro, so let us know.
try wiping your chin boy you have some man juice dribbling. Boy, you cannot out debate me on facts so you turn to playground insults and even there you post like a typical texatard in a helmet.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14402 Aug 2, 2013
No need to wipe my chin you are the one doing all the sucking Honey. You run from facts, and you were the first to start with the play ground insults. Go get your mommy to explain it to you.
Off Base

#14403 Aug 2, 2013
who="polite"]<quo ted text> Wow! I'm beginning to think you're retarded! A pos is what your parents made when they had you. Abortion would have been a better option. However, you are good for one thing....... entertaining me!:)
I've been reading your posts and they started out with someone using the wrong word in your opinion. I'm of the opinion that someone has hit a nerve with you. You must really be pissed because your stripes have changed colors. For someone to use the term, wet back, then you bashing them, then you come back with retarded and abortion. You're a sick bitch and need help. Do you know anyone with a special needs child or someone who's had an abortion, well I do. Do you hold a wet back to higher standards than you do a special needs child or someone that's had an abortion. You're as ignorant as they come.

Location hidden

#14404 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
No need to wipe my chin you are the one doing all the sucking Honey. You run from facts, and you were the first to start with the play ground insults. Go get your mommy to explain it to you.
LMAO you normally calls males, honey? That speaks volumes on why you have man juice dripping from your mouth.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!
polite

Alice, TX

#14405 Aug 2, 2013
Off Base wrote:
<quoted text> I've been reading your posts and they started out with someone using the wrong word in your opinion. I'm of the opinion that someone has hit a nerve with you. You must really be pissed because your stripes have changed colors. For someone to use the term, wet back, then you bashing them, then you come back with retarded and abortion. You're a sick bitch and need help. Do you know anyone with a special needs child or someone who's had an abortion, well I do. Do you hold a wet back to higher standards than you do a special needs child or someone that's had an abortion. You're as ignorant as they come.
Well, I believe if a person can dish it, they sure as hell better be able to take it when I do the same. By the way, I wasn't replying to you in the first place.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14406 Aug 2, 2013
Only girls like you Actually. Were I communicating with a man it would be his name or perhaps sir depending on the situation. Nothing dripping off my chin, you must be looking in the mirror. Go get your mommy, she can clean your chin for you.

Location hidden

#14407 Aug 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Only girls like you Actually. Were I communicating with a man it would be his name or perhaps sir depending on the situation. Nothing dripping off my chin, you must be looking in the mirror. Go get your mommy, she can clean your chin for you.
Well when I poke fun at texatards with man juicee running from his mouth you can rest assured it is you I am talking to.

Since all you have left is your playground taunts and devoid of any factual substance I am going to do now what your OCD ridden mind cannot do. End this little chat.

Bye tard.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#14408 Aug 2, 2013
Factual, you are a p---- who likes to twist facts, start crap then enter denial and run away. Bye girlie. Good riddence
Off Base

#14409 Aug 2, 2013
polite wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I believe if a person can dish it, they sure as hell better be able to take it when I do the same. By the way, I wasn't replying to you in the first place.
You're just like other peeps on this site. Someone asks you a question and you dance around the subject. You are really pissed off aren't you. I'm not real sure but I think that the person that got you all bent out of shape, wasn't asking for your reply either. Now back to my earlier question. Do you know anyone with a special needs child or retard as you so graciously called them. You don't know if you want to be Betty Bad Ass or Miss Goody Two Shoes, either way I would hate to be you.
polite

Alice, TX

#14410 Aug 2, 2013
Off Base wrote:
<quoted text>You're just like other peeps on this site. Someone asks you a question and you dance around the subject. You are really pissed off aren't you. I'm not real sure but I think that the person that got you all bent out of shape, wasn't asking for your reply either. Now back to my earlier question. Do you know anyone with a special needs child or retard as you so graciously called them. You don't know if you want to be Betty Bad Ass or Miss Goody Two Shoes, either way I would hate to be you.
What difference does it make if I know someone with special needs or not? What if I say yes? What if I say no? Will it change what I said or your opinion of me? Honestly, what's the point of knowing? Does anyone really care? Somehow, I doubt it!You don't know me and you certainly wouldn't know who I am if I met you on the street, so move on already. You are like a dog with a bone!
Hahahaha

Euless, TX

#14411 Aug 2, 2013
Definitely NOT Greg Abbott!!! The attorney generals office is so messed up!!!! Don't vote for that douche bag!!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14413 Aug 3, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
SO-You can't prove it. And rambling on won't either. You have provided nothing but your ignorance of the Bible. What Scripture?
Anyone could blab about what they THINK is in the WOrd. I wan't you to prove something. That YOU Claim. I don't need to look, I know what it says and where to find it. I am not claiming to be Superior to ALL others, like you do with your mutt blood. You don't even know what you are, just that you have light skin, and you think G-d is judging us by that. And gives you a trump. You are one fine witch and a complete Racist idiot.
But you can't prove your lies.
You have a twisted and wicked heart.
You want to put what you do onto others. You are the one, butch, with a gender issue, I have not played at being something I am not. That is you. ANything to promote your blasphemies,eh? You just go on putting down the people of God and we will see where that lands you in the end. Continue to mock God's people and claim Superiority, just like Lucifer, your Father of lies.
Your KKK Doctrine is from the pit of hell. It does not shed light, or the salvation of Messiah. It is as evil as your own heart.
"Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord, and He shall lift you up".
Why do you need me to prove what is written in the bible?

YOu can't read the bible, don't want to, don't believe in God?

What is it you want?

BTW, what does the bible say about your tranny friend?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14414 Aug 3, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do think yourself something. Poor witch. sPELLED WITH A b. Your WOrds are not the WOrd of God. I am denying YOUR Words and YOUR Integrity.
If you could only absorb ENglish, much less truth.
Now, again, where is your mark of Cain? Where is your mark against the NA's? The Asians? God's People? You have never even quoted ONE Scripture, yet put your lily ass on a throne,dEMANDING to be believed. LOL as you are one deceived Klan member. Your self imposed throne is taking you straight to Hades, to your FaTHER, sA'TAN.
Now, put up or Close that Pie hole.
Sorry, you big black B you'll just have to pick up that bible that condemns perverts like you, to understamnd what it is written.

I'm not going to read the bible for you.

Read it yourself.

Location hidden

#14416 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you big black B you'll just have to pick up that bible that condemns perverts like you, to understamnd what it is written.
I'm not going to read the bible for you.
Read it yourself.
I know one passage in the bible that you obviously missed

Matthew 7:1-2

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Remember that verse next time you thump your bible.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14417 Aug 3, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need me to prove what is written in the bible?
YOu can't read the bible, don't want to, don't believe in God?
What is it you want?
BTW, what does the bible say about your tranny friend?
HEy White Savage idiot Liar;
You really can't proof your lies. Just as I said. You are nothin more than a genocidal skank and your sexual perversion will do you in, ALONG with your racism. LMAO at your inabilities. ALL YOU HAVE IS LIES- Like your pa, the Devil.
Twist and lie skank, and one day your blasphemies will do ya in.
No one in your cult will be able to redeem you and those sheets will simply fall away. You show how miserable a skank liar is.
One lie after another. Keep chalkin em up, you low life trans gendered FreaK. Reprobate is as Reprobate does. One glowin example of Pride and inhumanity.
Enjoy the minorities at your Housing Project. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremey Jones Lubbock Police Oct 19 CHARLES 4
Review: Cantu Towing (Feb '11) Oct 17 thagoss 6
couples (Apr '14) Oct 11 slim100 4
movin to lubbock frm tn Oct 5 myself 2
Best place to get a GOOD massage in Lubbock? Oct 5 TTU 1
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sep 21 Libra 23
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match

Lubbock Jobs