Jake

United States

#14110 Jul 5, 2013
I also believe you are that dumb azs one that comes on as ronpaulsupporter trying to pretend that he finds Bill White comparable to Ron Paul. That's just one of your spoofs just to stirr the post because it is obvious that you are Republican. I believe that but I know for a fact that you are damninvasion and I have seen you come on as other profiles that I do not remember at this time. But the posts are there.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14111 Jul 6, 2013
She/it has been White Savage, White Rabbit and so many others. Banned under those names. Probably banned now or will be, she/it cannot contain her racist hate.
Just like heavy fed. Busted under other names, so he wants to put his Sh!t on tex and I.
Weak, neither of them has any thing of merit to add. They simply attack all posters that see them for the slime they are.
They could be the same poster.....playing their race games...

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14112 Jul 6, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
She/it has been White Savage, White Rabbit and so many others. Banned under those names. Probably banned now or will be, she/it cannot contain her racist hate.
Just like heavy fed. Busted under other names, so he wants to put his Sh!t on tex and I.
Weak, neither of them has any thing of merit to add. They simply attack all posters that see them for the slime they are.
They could be the same poster.....playing their race games...
LOL

Texan, you're not fooling anybody.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14113 Jul 6, 2013
Unlike you and the Rabbit, Tex nor I try and fool any. Just pointing out how weak and meritless you two are- KKK beliefs and all. Troll away Flubber.

Some of us have lives to live. LaPorte runaway..LOL

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14114 Jul 6, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Unlike you and the Rabbit, Tex nor I try and fool any. Just pointing out how weak and meritless you two are- KKK beliefs and all. Troll away Flubber.
Some of us have lives to live. LaPorte runaway..LOL
Uh huh.

I believe you.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14115 Jul 6, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially not your man Bill White. He is another Ovomit!
Especially not your man Rick Perry. He is another Agenda 21 Shill!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14116 Jul 6, 2013
nonconformist wrote:
Anybody but a F***ing republicn
Anybody but a F***ing RINO (Republican In Name Only) Republican!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#14117 Jul 6, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially not your man Rick Perry. He is another Agenda 21 Shill!
Not trying to be a wise ass, but what makes you say that?.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14118 Jul 6, 2013
Pinche Gringo wrote:
<quoted text>
So your answer is Bill White? Are you aware of his performance as mayor of Houston?
Yes.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14119 Jul 6, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to be a wise ass, but what makes you say that?.
Because Rick Perry is Barack Obama's puppet! He took the stimulus money! That shows that he is the elitist hypocrite for the establishment agenda!

Do you even know or even remember that Rick Perry was a member of the Democratic Party before he even switched to become a member of the Republican Party?!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Reno, NV

#14120 Jul 6, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to be a wise ass, but what makes you say that?.
Because Rick Perry is Barack Obama's puppet! He took the stimulus money! That shows that he is just another elitist hypocrite for the establishment agenda!

Do you even know or even remember that Rick Perry was a member of the Democratic Party before he even switched to become a member of the Republican Party?!
why

Hondo, TX

#14121 Jul 6, 2013
test
Copperas Cove

United States

#14122 Jul 6, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Rick Perry is Barack Obama's puppet! He took the stimulus money! That shows that he is just another elitist hypocrite for the establishment agenda!
Do you even know or even remember that Rick Perry was a member of the Democratic Party before he even switched to become a member of the Republican Party?!
He has said that he won't run again. Let's face it, he is getting old. I'd suggest Rand Paul as a substitute, but the Demos outsmarted the GOP and got all GOP prospective candidates on board the Gang of 8 amnesty subversion bandwagon (how stupid can they get?). Their goose is cooked. Let's hope someone comes out of nowhere to take up the banner, but I don't see anyone on the horizon. Therefore, Hillary may be a shoo-in in 2016.
Jake

United States

#14123 Jul 7, 2013
Ron Paul Republican 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially not your man Rick Perry. He is another Agenda 21 Shill!
Rick Perry is your buttbuddy he's not my man but whatever, he would pass before your Bill White who would be an Agenda 21 supporter if there ever was one. Are you too stupid to see what a Mayor he was in Houston?
Jake

United States

#14124 Jul 7, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
She/it has been White Savage, White Rabbit and so many others. Banned under those names. Probably banned now or will be, she/it cannot contain her racist hate.
Just like heavy fed. Busted under other names, so he wants to put his Sh!t on tex and I.
Weak, neither of them has any thing of merit to add. They simply attack all posters that see them for the slime they are.
They could be the same poster.....playing their race games...
Yes that damndamninvasion can not contain her racist hate in which she feels that America is for white people only. I have been able to ignore her postings and it's obvious when she comes out with another profile. White Savage lmao I do think I remember that one. I know Heavy Fed has numerous spoof profiles too in which he talks to hisself.
Jake

United States

#14125 Jul 7, 2013
And defends hisself too.
letd vib

Euless, TX

#14126 Jul 7, 2013
Cf
uinf

Arlington, TX

#14127 Jul 7, 2013
Under

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#14128 Jul 7, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Heavy Fed has numerous spoof profiles too in which he talks to hisself.
You know dick.

I have not used another name in years.

Heavy Fed is the only screen name I have used in quite sometime.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14129 Jul 7, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You know dick.
I have not used another name in years.
Heavy Fed is the only screen name I have used in quite sometime.
Yeah, as IF you didn't get busted a little while back, defending yourself under satan.

Jake has you pegged as well! tHX jAKE...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremey Jones Lubbock Police Oct 19 CHARLES 4
Review: Cantu Towing (Feb '11) Oct 17 thagoss 6
couples (Apr '14) Oct 11 slim100 4
movin to lubbock frm tn Oct 5 myself 2
Best place to get a GOOD massage in Lubbock? Oct 5 TTU 1
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sep 21 Libra 23
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match

Lubbock Jobs

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]