Change

San Antonio, TX

#13957 Jun 25, 2013
Rick Perry had his time
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13958 Jun 25, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Yeppers, they have their OWN agenda. Rarely does it include representing the People.
"The People" are just voters. We aren't large corporations offering stock options. Therefore, "We The People" don't matter.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#13959 Jun 25, 2013
Change wrote:
Rick Perry had his time
So who do you suggest?. Someone even worse?.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13960 Jun 25, 2013
The end of Imperialistic Capitalism is bleak.
The epitome is very elite or...not so much.
ref

Arlington, TX

#13961 Jun 25, 2013
By far

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#13962 Jun 26, 2013
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Really I hope those toes get castrated before someone is assulted. No on cares about your ancestry really. I actually believe you really are pure white and just like to throw that Indian tell in there to make your existance hold some sort of excitement. Like Elizabeth Warren person. The first hint is that you call the Indian ancestor just that, an ancestor, not a forefather. Then if you had Indian blood, you would not be so critical and obsessed with keeping blood white. I hope your children marry all different bloodlines and you freak out. It happens and grandchildren hear about grandparents obssession with them not being white and the punishment is on. Grannie is left alone with no one to love and no one to love her.
I told my children that I would not accept them mixing with non-whites.
If they bring a little niggelet to my doorstep, I have no problem sending it over to their black granparents.
Mud-errors are not my responsibility.
Rather, let the blacks who wanted to mix, take the half-breed as one of them.
Don't like it? Don't mix.

Location hidden

#13963 Jun 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
Jake don't wish that moron on any child. He's just another brain dead racist pig with limited education. OR maybe his momma dropped him on his head when he was a child.
Nijoni, you're a black Indian. What the hell do you know about being white? You will never know that option.

Location hidden

#13964 Jun 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a brain, perhaps you could make sense. Stupid in bred hillbilly. You speak well of YOUR Ancestry. Trying to claim NA so you can then knock them down. What an old ploy from low lives who have no defense.
Why not go hand hold the blubber brain you try and defend? Perhaps make some more inbred idiots.
Funny, I try to hide my Indian blood. It pisses you off, that I have some.

Lol, Indian blood means nothing to me except that, you can't hate me as fully, having the same blood line as you.

I like being white. I'm glad I'm white. Having Indian blood is an obstacle to ignore.

Location hidden

#13965 Jun 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
In yer nightmares, Flubber...never have I wanted to be a Texan. Have relatives in the hill country, even stayed with my mother when she retired in Kerville...for two years. No thanks, the Rockies are my home. Moron.
Just shows how incredibly OFF the mark a fake Prophet like you, is.
LOL @ U
You could never be a Texan. We are a distinct, differant people, in Texas. We would see your BS a mile away.

Location hidden

#13966 Jun 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Hey Texan, I have seen your remarks elsewhere. You are one of the few on here that has any sense.
:)
French-kissing yourself, are ya? Are you getting your rocks off?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#13967 Jun 26, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
French-kissing yourself, are ya? Are you getting your rocks off?
You nailed that one!!!

Nijoni knows Texan well enough that "she" would never say that.

It's so obvious that Nijoni/Texan is trying to pull a fast one here.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#13968 Jun 26, 2013
Fed you and Truth is might deserve each other, Hell that way you could give that poor dog a break. They might even right a book "The false prophet and the racist" though I doubt it wouyld ever make the best seller list. Almost forgot how could anyone be a worse governer than Perry?

Location hidden

#13969 Jun 26, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You nailed that one!!!
Nijoni knows Texan well enough that "she" would never say that.
It's so obvious that Nijoni/Texan is trying to pull a fast one here.
Lol. You'd have to be dumber than dirt, or as dumb as Texan/Nijoni, not to know those two are the same.

Who else would compliment either of the identies, except themselves?

It's funny to watch their efforts, though.

Location hidden

#13970 Jun 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
"They might even right a book"
We might "right" a book? Lol, you probably couldn't read it.
had

Dallas, TX

#13971 Jun 26, 2013
?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#13973 Jun 26, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Nijoni, you're a black Indian. What the hell do you know about being white? You will never know that option.
You're such a liar. Trying to make me black to justify your hate. FNkg punk transgender goon. What sex were you born? Hermaphrodite?

Your so confused who knows what blood runs in your cold veins?
ANd who, other than you, Cares?
Your a hillbilly Racist mutt. All I need to know.
At least you didn't try to deny your other AKA's.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#13974 Jun 26, 2013
Texan wrote:
Fed you and Truth is might deserve each other, Hell that way you could give that poor dog a break. They might even right a book "The false prophet and the racist" though I doubt it wouyld ever make the best seller list. Almost forgot how could anyone be a worse governer than Perry?
The he/she/it known as currently TIS, will agree with any against me. Even if they are gang banging la raza. LOL She is weak, just like the Fake Prophet "Flubber".
She does this all the time, assuming only I oppose her KKK Racism.
pappy

Lancaster, TX

#13975 Jun 26, 2013
Texas Senator Wendy Davis for GOVERNOR OF texas

Location hidden

#13976 Jun 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
FNkg punk transgender goon. What sex were you born? Hermaphrodite?
That's something I forgot about. When I first started arguing with you, you kept wanting to talk about lesbians. You even made buddies with that thing that had a sex change and, you were trying to find out how she/he did it. LMAO, I forgot what a mess you are.
truth

Del Rio, TX

#13978 Jun 26, 2013
And the truth comes out about my stalker!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 min That Fart Guy 22,304
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 768
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 22 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 23 hr That Fart Guy 722
movin to lubbock frm tn Aug 28 mee 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info