Beaumont, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

I rather have Rick Perry, everythings going ok for Texas, leave it alone. He has my vote
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I do not debate with liars, and false prophets, as both refuse to allow the truth to get in the way. You must judge the actions of others to learn from them. Were they right were they wrong, was it good for the country, was it bad for the country. It is extremely important to judge the past DUMBA$$! Let's face it you judge the City Officials of La Porte, as a matter of fact you judge a lot of people you hypocritical moron. Then I forget that you think you are smarter and know what's best for everyone, so smoke your mommas dope and wallow in your false greatness.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Texan wrote:
I do not debate with liars, and false prophets, as both refuse to allow the truth to get in the way. You must judge the actions of others to learn from them. Were they right were they wrong, was it good for the country, was it bad for the country. It is extremely important to judge the past DUMBA$$! Let's face it you judge the City Officials of La Porte, as a matter of fact you judge a lot of people you hypocritical moron. Then I forget that you think you are smarter and know what's best for everyone, so smoke your mommas dope and wallow in your false greatness.
The only people I judge... are those I can lay my hands on.

I would never foolishly judge a person in history.

It's easy for you to sit here online... with the MASSIVE amount of information available to you at an instant... and judge those in the past with little to no information available to them... living in the day... with the tools they had.

You've no idea what is was like to be there... and neither do I... but you can bet I've put lots more thought into it than looking at the cover and making blanket convictions of people in the past.

People of history were far more moral than people of today... but they were still just as lost... just lost in different ways.

Things have not improved all that much, you are proof of that, Texan.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Right, and one of these days you will lay your hands on the wrong person and die for it. Information or the lack thereof does not justify the extemination of an entire race or culture. As to the superior moralty of those ancient people, fight a war and when you win rape the losers women and kill their children. YEAH REAL MORAL. For someone who would have everyone think you are all knowing, you sir have got to be one of the most p--s ignorant creatures on this entire planet. So much for your vast knowledge of history dumba$$. .

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Texan wrote:
Right, and one of these days you will lay your hands on the wrong person and die for it. Information or the lack thereof does not justify the extemination of an entire race or culture. As to the superior moralty of those ancient people, fight a war and when you win rape the losers women and kill their children. YEAH REAL MORAL. For someone who would have everyone think you are all knowing, you sir have got to be one of the most p--s ignorant creatures on this entire planet. So much for your vast knowledge of history dumba$$..
Dude, that has got to be about the weakest retort I have ever witnessed.

You're using words you can't even SPELL much less comprehend!!

E-X-T-E-R-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

M-O-R-A-L-I-T-Y

Casting such judgement on history condemns your own linage to hell.

May your great-great grandson judge you as you have judged yours.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Spelling cop again, DAMN! If that was the weakest retort you have ever read you haven't read any of your own dumba$$. And the one condemed to hell is you. False prophets are doomed.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

More people are moving to Texas than any other state, must be something good going on...............
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DRTM wrote:
More people are moving to Texas than any other state, must be something good going on..........
Nothing more than Texas being the drain field for a liberal cesspool that failed due to liberal/Prog/Dem spending, taxes, corruption and unreasonable regulations. Texas is doomed. It happened to my home state. It will happen here.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, that has got to be about the weakest retort I have ever witnessed.
You're using words you can't even SPELL much less comprehend!!
E-X-T-E-R-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N
M-O-R-A-L-I-T-Y
Casting such judgement on history condemns your own linage to hell.
May your great-great grandson judge you as you have judged yours.
You misspelled"lineage".

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You misspelled"lineage".
STFU, Waco!

Nobody asked you!!!

LOL
hqrkf

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Perry
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

And nobody asked you anything about anything Fed, but you keep runnig your fat head about everything. So why don't you take your own advise and just STFU!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU, Waco!
Nobody asked you!!!
LOL
Haaaa! Fed, I'm sure you know I'm the real"spelling police"! It's a vice I have,I can't help it, and it doesn't mean anything malicious.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Tooooooooooooo funny, take that Fed.
tintexas

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
It's broke. We need a conservative leader, not a moron.
jason

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

testing
jason

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock