Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12991 Feb 10, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is an idiot!!!!!
John, don't even pretend like you didn't vote for Obama... you got your Obamaphone!!
dam again

Sherman, TX

#12992 Feb 11, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr fed i,am off from work today. Which means i have the spare time to rely to a few more of your messages.
Big John, you've been away too long.
you do

Hondo, TX

#12997 Feb 11, 2013
???
Texan

Wichita, KS

#12998 Feb 11, 2013
Like I have said before BBJ the only thing bad about you is your breath. I do wish we could put you and Fed in a room together. You Fed haven't improved any in the past 10 days, still babbling the same incohearant BS. A liar, false prophet, and an egotistical blowhard. No you haven't improved at all.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13000 Feb 11, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
John, don't even pretend like you didn't vote for Obama... you got your Obamaphone!!

Mr fed i never voted for obama we are in a bind for another 4 long years. Thankfully you don,t like the man either although you are still on my forum remember? Yeaaa i bet you are the one that had once hacked my mail right? you know how to do that stuff very i see as you were a cop of some sort for many years.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13001 Feb 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Like I have said before BBJ the only thing bad about you is your breath. I do wish we could put you and Fed in a room together. You Fed haven't improved any in the past 10 days, still babbling the same incohearant BS. A liar, false prophet, and an egotistical blowhard. No you haven't improved at all.

Mr texan your miles from home here. This is my city not for outsiders. You must be related to obama right? Also worrie about the problems that go on in your neighbor hood and your own city. Also i have fowarded all of you messages to ole Rick perry your buddy, yeaa the man is not happy about a yankee talking trash about him. Gessh yankees are really stupid ya know.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13002 Feb 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Like I have said before BBJ the only thing bad about you is your breath. I do wish we could put you and Fed in a room together. You Fed haven't improved any in the past 10 days, still babbling the same incohearant BS. A liar, false prophet, and an egotistical blowhard. No you haven't improved at all.

Not really big and bad texan you ought to be arrested for being a yankee and false pretending to be a texan? what would be the charges? harassing us real texans on the forum since indeed as i understand that you started this hole mess on this forum and many other forums. A true trouble maker geesh why can,t you just leave??
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13003 Feb 11, 2013
dam again wrote:
<quoted text>
Big John, you've been away too long.

Been very busy working. ASlthough finely i have sometime on the forum.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13004 Feb 11, 2013
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr fed i never voted for obama we are in a bind for another 4 long years. Thankfully you don,t like the man either although you are still on my forum remember? Yeaaa i bet you are the one that had once hacked my mail right? you know how to do that stuff very i see as you were a cop of some sort for many years.
Stop, lil John... you're embarrassing yourself.

I've still got those photos I lifted off your disk.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13005 Feb 11, 2013
Skyway wrote:
Yo moma

Since when did they let folks from florida invade a texas forum? yo mamma? yeaa trying to talk like your a black person right? Do me a faver stay on the florida forum and get off of mine.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13006 Feb 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Like I have said before BBJ the only thing bad about you is your breath. I do wish we could put you and Fed in a room together. You Fed haven't improved any in the past 10 days, still babbling the same incohearant BS. A liar, false prophet, and an egotistical blowhard. No you haven't improved at all.

Again mr texan this is texas not church va, which means you need to stay on that FORUM.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13007 Feb 12, 2013
Not your forum Big Bad Breath, you are as full of s--t as Fed, eg. just another liar with an overinflated opinion of himself. I can almost believe you talk to Rick Perry. We could call that meeting Dumb&Dumber. Bet you sure make your city proud. NOT! You need to go back to LA with HF/KN you would raise the average IQ of Ft.Worth, LaPorte, and LA.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13008 Feb 12, 2013
^^^^^Yankee instigator above.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#13009 Feb 12, 2013
test

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13010 Feb 12, 2013
POS wrote:
<quoted text>What is you opinion on the US Government, allowing the Native Americans Nations to own and operate many gambling establishments as compensation? The amount of monies generated in the establishments has far surpassed $456 mil that you mentioned. These monies have been very helpful, to the people in the areas that had so much poverty before. These establish have higher than average paying job of the people live in theses areas. I have seen personality, these communities develop to a much better standard of living for the Native Americans.
My opinion is that now NA's have an opportunity and others are not happy about this. God forbid we should be able to make money. The welfare conditioning may not hold up/and ones like DI won't have that lie anymore.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13011 Feb 12, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
My opinion is that now NA's have an opportunity and others are not happy about this. God forbid we should be able to make money. The welfare conditioning may not hold up/and ones like DI won't have that lie anymore.
I see you found your wig and dress, Texan/Nijoni.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#13012 Feb 12, 2013
test
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13013 Feb 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
Not your forum Big Bad Breath, you are as full of s--t as Fed, eg. just another liar with an overinflated opinion of himself. I can almost believe you talk to Rick Perry. We could call that meeting Dumb&Dumber. Bet you sure make your city proud. NOT! You need to go back to LA with HF/KN you would raise the average IQ of Ft.Worth, LaPorte, and LA.

Mr texan there are two cops on this forum.. yeaaaa we all know your a yankee. Do you hate cops? I will be sure to tell my hole city that you do. Otherwise you sound like a loose cannon ready to go off. Get some help with your issues and yes do leave the forum. Yeaaa are you in love with obama? Did you vote for this man?
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13014 Feb 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop, lil John... you're embarrassing yourself.
I've still got those photos I lifted off your disk.

Mr fed you were in law enforcement for many years. Yeaa you ought to know that those photo,s were doctered. They were actaully good photos of me until some goons on a topix forum messed them up and fixed them like that. You were a law eforcement person fed you know those photos doctered. All done by a mess of drug dealers probly mr fed. Unless of course it were you? I,am sure you know how to tamper with computers.
Big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13015 Feb 12, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you found your wig and dress, Texan/Nijoni.

I can,t believe you share your web-site all over the wrold were there are a forum full of scewballs on here like mr texan. I enjoy driving them more crazyer then what they are but i sure don,t share my web-site. Thankfully i,am only a pest but i think ole mr texan a yankee that is has a wire loose. Have you ever checked out his record?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Lubbock - questions Sat Tom 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Feb '16) Nov 22 autumnfaye94 11
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Nov 21 fan 41
News Kerns: Murphey's Cowboy Christmas concert retur... Nov 20 Eleese Renee 1
News Lubbock Muslims share hopes, concerns about Tru... Nov 13 NO MO MUZZIES ANY MO 5
Trump is Totally Unqualified Nov 6 Ylario 4
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Oct '16 JezMyOpinion 521

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages