Comments
11,601 - 11,620 of 17,069 Comments Last updated 53 min ago

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12649
Jan 12, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
Well at least you have one thing right, it is between me and God. I have never claimed to be Christ like, and Fed, God like; you've got to be kidding! Glad that you and Fed are friends, you deserve each other. Blah blah blah blah. At least now you Know Onetheeng.
So....You proclaim to be a Christian, who is by its definition, a Christ follower, yet you make no claim to be like your leader. Doesn't the Bible teach that Christian growth is becoming more like Christ? That is an oxyMORON if I ever saw one. A proclaimed Christian who makes no claim to be like Christ. Does Christ know about this? Did you even think about that before you posted it? If you aren't Christ-like then what is the point of calling yourself a Christian? Isn't the whole point of Christianity to become Christ-like so you can point people to Him? Let's face it. Your witness in this arena is blown to smithereens by your exploding mouth and harsh, unmerciful, unforgiving judgment of those you were called to be a light to.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12650
Jan 12, 2013
 
Whatever, blah blah blah blah. If you actually want to see an oxyMORON just look in the mirror. Blah blah blah blah I haven't claimed to be, or called myself anything. Blah blah blah blah. Why do ask me what the Bible says you seem to quote it more than anyone blah blah blah blah. You always want to have it both ways, doesn't work that way. You really do Know Notheeng do you? Blah blah blah blah.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12651
Jan 12, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
Whatever, blah blah blah blah. If you actually want to see an oxyMORON just look in the mirror. Blah blah blah blah I haven't claimed to be, or called myself anything. Blah blah blah blah. Why do ask me what the Bible says you seem to quote it more than anyone blah blah blah blah. You always want to have it both ways, doesn't work that way. You really do Know Notheeng do you? Blah blah blah blah.
Words of a defeated man.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12652
Jan 12, 2013
 
What ever you think O false prophet. Grow some testicles and pack yourself back to La Porte, or are you just afraid they will run you out again? It's a lot safer for you to just stay here on your chain and bark isn't it?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12653
Jan 12, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
What ever you think O false prophet. Grow some testicles and pack yourself back to La Porte, or are you just afraid they will run you out again? It's a lot safer for you to just stay here on your chain and bark isn't it?
Do you REALLY think I am afraid of anyone or anything in La Porte?

I've been roaming this world my entire life... and I've only run into one person who scared me the whole time.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12654
Jan 12, 2013
 
I don't think, I know. I also figure there is more than that scared you, but if not that one is in La Porte. So just sit here on your chain and bark, that's all you're going to do anyway. Hell if you bark and growl long enough you might even convince yourself. Hahahahaha.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12655
Jan 12, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
I don't think, I know. I also figure there is more than that scared you, but if not that one is in La Porte. So just sit here on your chain and bark, that's all you're going to do anyway. Hell if you bark and growl long enough you might even convince yourself. Hahahahaha.
I've done far more than bark, little buddy.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12656
Jan 12, 2013
 
RIGHT! You sooooo bad, hide in California and talk smack; oh yeah, you bad. Growl enough and you just might convince yourself. AND I'm not little and I damn sure ain't your buddy. Go ahead bark for me.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12657
Jan 12, 2013
 
Texan, Heavy Fed, how's the fued going? Who's winning, y'all keeping score? Did y'all know that the eighth grade class where my niece is teaching school is keeping up with yalls t'ete a t'ete on two forums? Yes, y'all are famous! They are all required to write an essay on the"war"before summer vacation.Twenty six students, with twenty six different takes.Fascinating, as Mr.Spock would say....

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12658
Jan 12, 2013
 
Texan wrote:
RIGHT! You sooooo bad, hide in California and talk smack; oh yeah, you bad. Growl enough and you just might convince yourself. AND I'm not little and I damn sure ain't your buddy. Go ahead bark for me.
LOL

915 West 76th
Los Angeles, CA 90044

Ain't no one hiding here.

We don't even know what town you're in.

Hypocrite much?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12659
Jan 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
Texan, Heavy Fed, how's the fued going? Who's winning, y'all keeping score? Did y'all know that the eighth grade class where my niece is teaching school is keeping up with yalls t'ete a t'ete on two forums? Yes, y'all are famous! They are all required to write an essay on the"war"before summer vacation.Twenty six students, with twenty six different takes.Fascinating, as Mr.Spock would say....
I thought you had a girlfriend?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12660
Jan 12, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you had a girlfriend?
and?

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12661
Jan 12, 2013
 
People have been watching y'all go at it for awhile.Its interesting.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12662
Jan 12, 2013
 
I'm watching"Spartacus"r ight now, with Kirk Douglas.Well, in three minutes.Gosh, am I off topic? I'm just"off"period!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12663
Jan 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> and?
Nothing... just seems like you'd have better things to do than waste time online.

You could be composing poetry or something.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12664
Jan 12, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing... just seems like you'd have better things to do than waste time online.
You could be composing poetry or something.
haaaa haaaa! Fed, you mistake me old man.My girlfriend is on the way back from the East Coast.But, here's a poem for you !"There's a pleasure sure, in being mad, that only madmen know"...Dryden, I believe!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12665
Jan 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> haaaa haaaa! Fed, you mistake me old man.My girlfriend is on the way back from the East Coast.But, here's a poem for you !"There's a pleasure sure, in being mad, that only madmen know"...Dryden, I believe!
Wouldn't the world be a better place if we ALL were insane???

We could ALL get SSI and sit at home and argue with each other on the Internet... we could end all wars!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12666
Jan 12, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't the world be a better place if we ALL were insane???
We could ALL get SSI and sit at home and argue with each other on the Internet... we could end all wars!!!
So far old man you've been doing a good job of just that!(Except for the ssi part). I worked full time from the age of 15 till 44.....but then..WHAM!! AT LEAST...I didn't kill anybody like my grandfather did.He was always testy.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12667
Jan 12, 2013
 
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So far old man you've been doing a good job of just that!(Except for the ssi part). I worked full time from the age of 15 till 44.....but then..WHAM!! AT LEAST...I didn't kill anybody like my grandfather did.He was always testy.
It wasn't too long ago that was a more common thing... killing to stay alive used to be the order of the day.

We could find ourselves in that time again... shortly.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12668
Jan 12, 2013
 
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't too long ago that was a more common thing... killing to stay alive used to be the order of the day.
We could find ourselves in that time again... shortly.
Well, my grandfather cut a guys throat with a straight-edged razor for dancing with my grandmother.This was way back in the hills in Kentucky, where mountain justice ruled supreme.He also made his own whiskey, and had no use for the govt.Eventually, he shot himself with a 12 gauge, pulled the trigger with his toe.Closed casket funeral.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••