Comments
11,561 - 11,580 of 17,855 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12604 Jan 10, 2013
Joe wrote:
Who cares
About you? Probably, no one.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12605 Jan 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Darn waco, we are talking weird here. Maybe the FBI decides to share? It could happen.
I think we are going to have to face up to this one salient point.Americans, more and more, mistrust their government.Of course, I was only being humorous regarding the govt.monitoring our forums.They wouldn't do that.....would they?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12606 Jan 10, 2013
Of course they would, and probably already have on more than one occasion. While I know you were only being humorous, you likely hit closer to the truth than you know. Licenses, background checks, and numerous other intrusions into our private lives; why should any of us trust our government?
they would do that.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12607 Jan 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Of course they would, and probably already have on more than one occasion. While I know you were only being humorous, you likely hit closer to the truth than you know. Licenses, background checks, and numerous other intrusions into our private lives; why should any of us trust our government?
they would do that.
As the technology to"spy"and"trac k"us improves, it will surely get worse.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12608 Jan 10, 2013
And to think it's all for our own good. NOT! Those who give up rights, and freedom for security deserve neither. Do the terms Dept. of Homeland Security, and Patriot Act sound familiar? Just another way of saying Big Brother Is Watching.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12609 Jan 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
And to think it's all for our own good. NOT! Those who give up rights, and freedom for security deserve neither. Do the terms Dept. of Homeland Security, and Patriot Act sound familiar? Just another way of saying Big Brother Is Watching.
Ten years from now,we will look back fondly to 2013 as"THE Good Old Days"....
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12610 Jan 10, 2013
Some how I seriously doubt it. The Good Old Days have been gone for a while. The fifties, sixties, and seventies; Good Old Days.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#12611 Jan 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
Some how I seriously doubt it. The Good Old Days have been gone for a while. The fifties, sixties, and seventies; Good Old Days.
Not for everyone.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12612 Jan 10, 2013
Point noted; they were for me; 50s childhood life was so simple, one big adventure; 60s teens and high school a little more complicated, learning about finances and girls, still one big adventure; the 70s still more complicated Air Force then a job and afamily, still a big adventure. Now totaly selfish polititions, totaly greedy corperations, and terrorist out to destroy our way of life. Very real concerns about children and grandchildren. Yeah for me The Good Old Days 50s, 60s, and 70s. CAN'T GO BACK.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#12614 Jan 10, 2013
They will be referring to 2013 as"The GOOD Old Days", because things will get progressively worse as the years go by....

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12615 Jan 10, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
They will be referring to 2013 as"The GOOD Old Days", because things will get progressively worse as the years go by....
That's what they call, "progress".

There is absolutely no reason except greed for us to not be living in a Utopian society by now.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12616 Jan 10, 2013
Texan wrote:
As you name says YOU Know Notheeng, so quit hiding behind God. I read what you post and make a determination based on that, nothing more. So if you care not for my opinion, keep yours to yourself and I will do the same. If not you're just going to have to learn to live with it. Hell Damn invasion I told everyone Fed was a pervert. Also I'm not a fake anything, and if we whites wanted to be seperate from all other races we should never have left Europe. And yes it is too much to ask, and it is racist to do so. I deny no one the right to a homeland, and I do have one; it's called Texas, USA. Born here, raised here, and damn proud of it, in spite of racist garbage like yourself. Texas, USA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!
You only base your judgment on whether or not someone agrees with you. To you, if they agree with you they agree with God, since you take His place and sit in judgment. You further reveal yourself to be stupid when you advise me to stop hiding from God. You should know from your own Bible that there is nowhere any of us can hide from God. I have no reason to hide from God and would not even if i could. Find a post where what i said about the Bible does not line up. As usual your self-righteous hhpocrisy is showing while you sit in denial of your wrong-doing.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12618 Jan 11, 2013
Didn't advise you to stop hiding from God, I said stop hiding behind Him. You are the one revealing himself to be stupid. I have never denied that I have done wrong (sinned) we all have, and you judge me because I disagree with you. I guess in your case that is not hypocracy. I would never attempt to take the place of God. Your pal and false prophet Heavy Fed does that. So continue down your path and continue to prove that you do in fact Know Notheeng.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12619 Jan 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Didn't advise you to stop hiding from God, I said stop hiding behind Him. You are the one revealing himself to be stupid. I have never denied that I have done wrong (sinned) we all have, and you judge me because I disagree with you. I guess in your case that is not hypocracy. I would never attempt to take the place of God. Your pal and false prophet Heavy Fed does that. So continue down your path and continue to prove that you do in fact Know Notheeng.
Bla blah blah blah. How could I possible bide behind God? You are the one using God as an excuse for your own bad behavior. I dont think it counts for much if you admit you sin but blame others. Aren't you supposed to turn from hour wicked ways when you know you have sinned, or do you just want to make sure you get maximum usage from God's mercy and grace? It should be apparent to you that there is a problem with your witness when not one person around here that you think is a nonbeliever feels they can't look to you as an example of Christ-like behavior.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12621 Jan 11, 2013
I never use God as an excuse, nor do I blame others for anything I do or have ever done. I have not attempted to witness to you, Fed, or Damn invasion, as I believe it would be a waste of time, and I am a sinner and all too unChrist like. I can merely ask God to forgive me where I fail,and help me to do better. So to coin a phrase from you BLAh blah blah blah; once again you prove that you do in fact Know Notheeng.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12622 Jan 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
I never use God as an excuse, nor do I blame others for anything I do or have ever done. I have not attempted to witness to you, Fed, or Damn invasion, as I believe it would be a waste of time, and I am a sinner and all too unChrist like. I can merely ask God to forgive me where I fail,and help me to do better. So to coin a phrase from you BLAh blah blah blah; once again you prove that you do in fact Know Notheeng.
Oh, yes you have blamed others. In fact, you blamed those of us you call names and judge because, and I dont remember your exact wording, we just push you that far or some such crap. You blame us and make excuses for YOUR chosen bad behavior. So, I guess you aren't supposed to let your light shine before all men just those you find worthwhile, and other than that it's do as you please? Sounds like withholding the truth in unrighteousness.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12623 Jan 11, 2013
You named yourself Know Notheeng not I, and those who know nothing are by definition stupid, ignorant, a stooge, a fool, an idiot or whatever term you choose to use for people who KNOW NOTHING or in your case Notheeng. Damn invasion is constantly exspousing her hate and anger to all people or a different race than her own, as well her hate and anger at the Israeli people, making her by definition both racist and antisimitic. Heavy Fed has called God both good and evil while claiming himself to be of God thus making himself by definiotion both a liar and a false prophet. Evedently there are a good many things you don't remember. So as I said blah blah blah blah once again you prove you do in fact Know Notheeng.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12624 Jan 11, 2013
Yeah, there is a new thing called sarcasm. You absolutely do not get the joke behind the name. You just come up with all these shenanigans about everyone else and take absolutely no personal responsibility for yourself. Doing a really great job hiding that light under your bushel of hate and judgment. I guess there is somewhere I missed in the Bible that adds, "unless the people around you do x,y,or z, and then you can do whatever you want and not be held responsible because it shall become their fault you were bad and hid the light."

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12625 Jan 11, 2013
ObamaCare's "death spiral" has begun!

You people voted for this, now you will begin to enjoy it. Below is article posted in the most liberal of Obama's Media Outlets.

As reported by The New York (LIBERAL)Times…

“Health insurance companies across the country are seeking and winning double-digit increases in premiums for customers, even though one of the biggest objectives of the Obama administration’s health care law was to stem the rapid rise in insurance costs for consumers.”

This phenomenon comes as no surprise to anyone who has been following legal and moral opposition to ObamaCare. Please see my urgent message below

The New York Times (NYT) report is stirring both supporters and detractors of the President’s takeover of America’s healthcare system. From our point of view, what is extraordinary is the Times’ conclusion that calls for even more government control!

Simply stated, The NYT suggests that the double-digit increase in healthcare premiums is because federal regulators do not have enough power to control rates by insurers – although the written code of ObamaCare has over 2,700 pages of regulations, including ponderous guidelines for rates!

This doesn’t even take into consideration the thousands of pages of subsequent regulations that are being enacted by unelected bureaucrats at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).

Ascertaining that the federal government doesn’t have enough power yet is moving past a socialist viewpoint into full blown, iron-fisted communism!

More reasonable voices weighing in on the debate rightly contend that the rate hikes stem from ObamaCare’s new mandates, which cost the insurers more money – like providing free contraception and abortifacients – and forcing insurers to accept any pre-existing conditions.

The higher cost of these mandates is coupled with the fact that young people, who are the backbone of an insurer’s profit margin, are not buying health insurance.

++The ObamaCare “death spiral” has begun.

In 2014 when ObamaCare is fully implemented and healthcare rates continue rising, it’s likely that more and more of the insurers’ desirable young people – who don’t see themselves as needing health coverage – will likely pay the tax (penalty) instead of purchasing insurance.

As Philip Klein, Senior Editorial Writer of the Washington Examiner, reported yesterday…

“Should premiums continue to rise, more and more uninsured Americans are going to choose to pay the penalty rather than purchase expensive insurance. And those who go without insurance are more likely to be the ones who can afford to do so – young and healthy Americans with limited medical expenses.

“Should this occur, insurers would have to raise premiums even more to subsidize the expenses of the sicker beneficiaries they must cover under the law. This, in turn, would cause additional people to forgo insurance and pay the fine. And so on. This is known in the health care policy community as the “death spiral” and it’s one of the biggest threats to the structure of Obamacare.”

The more ObamaCare is unveiled, the less Americans like it – and the more the healthcare industry is traumatized by it.

That’s why Nancy Pelosi said we would have to pass the law to find out what’s in it. It’s being written day-by-day by federal bureaucrats as we go! That’s why the best way of stopping it is in the courts.

If an ObamaCare “death spiral” would take ObamaCare to its knees, I would be all for letting it play out. But the administration clearly intends to write “fixes for fixes for fixes” to keep the new healthcare law’s implementation moving forward. And Obama's ultimate plan is to create a crisis and then have the government rush in and take over the entire healthcare system.
And then you will experience the EUTANIZING just like England is doing when they reported on their official site 136,00 perople uthanized!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12626 Jan 11, 2013
I understand perfectly that you are the joke, by the way sarcasm isn't all that new. I got all these shenanigans as you call them from the post of yourself, Damn invasion, and Heavy Fed; I did NOT force any of you to post anything. The three of you posted it, why should I take responsibility for the things you posted? The only light I have attempted to shine was on the lies, hate, and racisim spewed on here by you three. I do know that I have my flaws, am wrong on occasion, and can be very unChrist like. Still I will not take the blame for the crap you three spew; so blah blah blah blah you continue to prove that you do in fact Know Notheeng.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr brad 22,266
movin to lubbock frm tn 3 hr mee 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 11 hr Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Aug 21 Kemo1226 56
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••