Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lubbock Forum

Comments (Page 578)

Showing posts 11,541 - 11,560 of16,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

I see spawn of Satan, @$$texantard has diarrhea of the keyboard as usual. Pooping word turds everywhere. Same old crap from the same old @$$. Sorry, @$$texantard. This is a people train, and you're a cow. You don't belong on the people train.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Texan wrote:
I am for the most part a really nice guy who cares about most folks, and like to help out when I can. I give of my time and money for groups that help childern.
It's too late to try to convince us you're a good person... you probably should have started that as soon as you claimed to be a Christian if you REALLY wanted to be convincing.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
What upsets you so much, about these 3 people? Is it because we tell truths or that we don't like you?
Awwww, speak for yourself, DI... I'm rather fond of Texan in his Nijoni wig and make-up.
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Like I said The Three Stooges at work, Know Notheeng you need to find out what a cow is before one hooks you in your stupid a$$, wait if that happens it will be enlarged and there will be more than enough room for your head, all you will need is a window in your belly button so you can see out. Damn invasion, no you aren't interesting, merely racist, nothing about you scares me, and I wouldn't come looking for you as I am much too particular about the company I keep. I have made no anti-white slurs and you quote me as saying things I have never said which makes you a damn liar as well as a racist. As to your backup smearing me; don't ever count on it. I answer you because liars and racist should never go unchallenged. Fed I am not careing if you think I am a good person or not; you are a pervert always wanting me to dress like a woman; NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! What bothers me about you three is quite simply the fact that I do not like false prophets, liars, racists, and idiots, and all three of you fit those requirements.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ashamed of my location. I'm in Texas but, not going to list my city. I upset a lot of nuts on here, with the truth.
Fake Texan/Nijoni is nuts enough to come looking for me and get his butt smeared by my back-up.
As for interesting, read the lyrics to Steppenwolf "Monster".
http://www.lyrics007.com/Steppenwolf%20Lyrics...
I quit checking links after one of them turned out to be nothing but horribly murdered people.Some people are sick, you know?I know however, that your link is legitimate.Now, its another miserable day here, wet with sullen skies, spring seems merely a fantasy, I'm crawling back into bed, pulling the covers over my head, and I'll dream of sunshine.
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

test
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

test
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Test? What test?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Ill take the democrat
Soggybottom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Shut the f*** uppp! It's not 2010

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Texan wrote:
Like I said The Three Stooges at work, Know Notheeng you need to find out what a cow is before one hooks you in your stupid a$$, wait if that happens it will be enlarged and there will be more than enough room for your head, all you will need is a window in your belly button so you can see out. Damn invasion, no you aren't interesting, merely racist, nothing about you scares me, and I wouldn't come looking for you as I am much too particular about the company I keep. I have made no anti-white slurs and you quote me as saying things I have never said which makes you a damn liar as well as a racist. As to your backup smearing me; don't ever count on it. I answer you because liars and racist should never go unchallenged. Fed I am not careing if you think I am a good person or not; you are a pervert always wanting me to dress like a woman; NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! What bothers me about you three is quite simply the fact that I do not like false prophets, liars, racists, and idiots, and all three of you fit those requirements.
As far as any of us know you're a low life spawn of Satan who claims to be a Christian but doesn't follow the very words in the Christian Bible. Again, your only judgments are to be those within the body of Christ. It is set aside for God, and, therefore, forbidden for you, to judge those outside the body. You have unilaterally, outside the boundaries set by God, judged each of us to be what you believe. Good luck in your deliberate disobedience to God.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

As you name says YOU Know Notheeng, so quit hiding behind God. I read what you post and make a determination based on that, nothing more. So if you care not for my opinion, keep yours to yourself and I will do the same. If not you're just going to have to learn to live with it. Hell Damn invasion I told everyone Fed was a pervert. Also I'm not a fake anything, and if we whites wanted to be seperate from all other races we should never have left Europe. And yes it is too much to ask, and it is racist to do so. I deny no one the right to a homeland, and I do have one; it's called Texas, USA. Born here, raised here, and damn proud of it, in spite of racist garbage like yourself. Texas, USA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Wouldn't it be weird if the federal govt.secretly monitored these forums, and one day they sent out teams of agents to hunt down and kill everyone who posted something they didn't like? Gosh, i'm paranoid.Where the hell are my pills??
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

How do you know they don't? CIA? Weirder things have happened.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

"Should never have left Europe?" Haaaa! Good point Texan!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Texan wrote:
How do you know they don't? CIA? Weirder things have happened.
The FBI WOULD never let the CIA kill Americans in America.Its their territory, they'll do it themselves!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Darn waco, we are talking weird here. Maybe the FBI decides to share? It could happen.
Joe

Pearsall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Who cares
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Good question!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,541 - 11,560 of16,766
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••