Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12410 Dec 21, 2012
Good one clarence, you think maybe they would cut off his fingers too?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12411 Dec 21, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
Happy End of the World Day!
Well, I was going to wish you, "Happy last day on Earth"... but I figured you'd take it the wrong way.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12412 Dec 21, 2012
clarence wrote:
For anyone who wonders what an Apache grandfather and a Cherokee grandmother (which sounds like a third grader making up crap for show and tell) would produce for a grandson, search YouTube.com for Heavy Fed. You will get an eyeful and hear from his mouth the delusions he spouts as reality. Really? Stopped the bombing of a federal building? Which one? If we all heard about the plan in Dallas that was thwarted, why didn't we hear of yours? Not what I would think an Apache warrior would look like.
BTW, they would cut the tongue out of a liar. Might want to keep your mouth shut at your family reunions.
Clarence, my linage has been documented.

I was enlisted in the United States Navy as Hispanic of Indian origin in 1988.

http://s209.beta.photobucket.com/user/HeavyFe...

My grandfather on my fathers side was half Apache.

My grandmother on my mothers side was half Cherokee.

There was more American Indian heritage in my family, but they only needed to document an 1/8th of it.

My grandmother on my fathers side was Jewish.

My grandfather on my mothers side had a little Black in him.

They all had a little bit of white man in them.... and that's who I mostly took after.

But really, I don't claim any ethnicity.

It's silly to claim to be any one thing when you are of such a mixed heritage.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12413 Dec 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
Good one clarence, you think maybe they would cut off his fingers too?
Nice to see you're backing the Weatherford town troll.

Tells me a lot about you.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12414 Dec 21, 2012
All it tells you about me is that I know clarence has you figured out. Troll, clarence isn't a troll, even if he were it would be better than being a Heavy Fed. Really much better to be a troll even than a liar, pervert, and a false propphet that calls itself Heavy Fed. 1/8th was probably all the embarassment they figured the Native Americans ( if there actually is any) in you heritage could handle. I mean haven't the Native Americans had enough heaped on them without having to take the blame for the likes of you? As for not claiming any ethnicty I'll be willing to bet everyone you claim wishes you wouldn't and those you don't claim are glad of it.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12415 Dec 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
All it tells you about me is that I know clarence has you figured out. Troll, clarence isn't a troll, even if he were it would be better than being a Heavy Fed. Really much better to be a troll even than a liar, pervert, and a false propphet that calls itself Heavy Fed. 1/8th was probably all the embarassment they figured the Native Americans ( if there actually is any) in you heritage could handle. I mean haven't the Native Americans had enough heaped on them without having to take the blame for the likes of you? As for not claiming any ethnicty I'll be willing to bet everyone you claim wishes you wouldn't and those you don't claim are glad of it.
No, I think I KNOW who the Weatherford troll is... you just keep barking up that tree.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12416 Dec 21, 2012
You never think, you know absolutly nothing, and you are the one that's always barking, and usually up the wrong tree. Let's see I am Texan, Nijoni, and now clarence and everyone else who calls you out. Cool, maybe you can get your script writers to do a really good TV show about me and my multiple personalities. I know we'll try it this way. Live from Ft. Worth, Texas it's the Crazy Texan Show, and just think it wioll be ALL ABOUT ME, we could even cancel the Heavy Fed Show. Oh yeah, way cool.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12417 Dec 21, 2012
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, off on a hunting trip get back to you 02-01 Nijoni, you and clarence can handle the false prophet for a few dauys.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12418 Dec 21, 2012
Texan wrote:
You never think, you know absolutly nothing, and you are the one that's always barking, and usually up the wrong tree. Let's see I am Texan, Nijoni, and now clarence and everyone else who calls you out. Cool, maybe you can get your script writers to do a really good TV show about me and my multiple personalities. I know we'll try it this way. Live from Ft. Worth, Texas it's the Crazy Texan Show, and just think it wioll be ALL ABOUT ME, we could even cancel the Heavy Fed Show. Oh yeah, way cool.
You're shit has been lame for weeks.
j

Cotulla, TX

#12426 Dec 24, 2012
Your mom

www.HeavyFed.com

#12428 Dec 24, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You're shit has been lame for weeks.
Ha!

I improperly used the word, "You're"!

Illiterate imbecile.

(That doesn't make Texan's shit any less lame.)

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12431 Dec 25, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
Illiterate imbecile.
Agreed, and it is unbearably repetitive. I scroll past his stuff just like I do she-who-shall-not-be-named. Don't feel like having a beetlejuice moment.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12433 Dec 25, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, and it is unbearably repetitive. I scroll past his stuff just like I do she-who-shall-not-be-named. Don't feel like having a beetlejuice moment.
Beetle juice is your favorite Demon movie. Thx for sharing.
Christians don't have to worry about any such moments.
You sure are one hate filled sore loser. Is that part of the beetle juice movement as well?
You may want to try repentance, and then bearing fruit for Messiah. Nothing like praying with another on those issues. You may want to consider answering to the King after your jabs on topix are a done deal.
Friendship with the world is obviously not an issue in your "religion". Do your pals call you Judas? or Judith?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12434 Dec 25, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
Illiterate imbecile.
Wrong. No one is as Prideful and LAME as you and your bragging hot gas.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12435 Dec 25, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just stupid. I get no assistance so, I sponge off of no one. Can you say the same?
And, if Cherokee loves blacks, why are they not welcome on Cherokee lands?
Youy hava a serious case of false grandieur. you think you're speciual but, you're just a leech. You're part of the "can't get it right first time, Mayans", right?
es, AS I have answered this so many times for your half wit mind. Now pay up Mooching Immigrant genocider!
Including results for government owes native americans for resources.

Do you want results only for govt owes native americans for resourses?

20. American Indians Sue for Resources; Compensation …

www.projectcensored.org/.../20-american-india... ...

In Balaran’s findings it shows that the government owes Native Americans as much as $... Native Americans far less than non-Native Americans for natural resources.

Federal Judge Rules US Government Owes Group of Native Americans …

www.democracynow.org/2008/8/12/federal_judge_...

It doesn’t take you very long to drive through an Indian community and see all these wonderful resources,... US government owes the Native American ...

Tribal Government and Native American Resources | USA.gov

www.usa.gov/Government/Tribal.shtml

Enter your e-mail address to get updates about tribal government and Native American resources. E-mail address: Featured Site. Native American Federal Resources

"Government owes Native Americans $456 million" // Current TV

current.com/community/89187845_government-owe... ...

54 comments // "Government owes Native Americans $456 million" hide all replies. display: newest | oldest | popular. upload file webcam embed code image ...

Native American and Tribal Cultural Resources | USA.gov

www.usa.gov/Government/Tribal/cultural.shtml

Official information and services from the U.S. government ... Native American and Tribal Cultural Resources. Find history, census, recreation, and other resources ...

NO TELLING HOW MUCH U.S. OWES UTAH TRIBES | Deseret …

www.deseretnews.com/article/503273/NO-TELLING... ...

A realistic estimate of monies the federal government owes members of Utah's Indian tribes ... the Native American Rights Fund ... sale of natural resources.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12436 Dec 25, 2012
Yes*, I can say the same and more! Unlike you, I have never graced a Housing Project either.

Boo HOO!!!
You fell in the trap yours set for others, Haman.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12437 Dec 25, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
Yes*, I can say the same and more! Unlike you, I have never graced a Housing Project either.
Boo HOO!!!
You fell in the trap yours set for others, Haman.
Get back in your bottle, demon.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12438 Dec 25, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back in your bottle, demon.
I don't know what she said, bit hilarious answer :D
POS

El Paso, TX

#12439 Dec 25, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
es, AS I have answered this so many times for your half wit mind. Now pay up Mooching Immigrant genocider!
Including results for government owes native americans for resources.
Do you want results only for govt owes native americans for resourses?
20. American Indians Sue for Resources; Compensation …
www.projectcensored.org/.../20-american-india... ...
In Balaran’s findings it shows that the government owes Native Americans as much as $... Native Americans far less than non-Native Americans for natural resources.
Federal Judge Rules US Government Owes Group of Native Americans …
www.democracynow.org/2008/8/12/federal_judge_...
It doesn’t take you very long to drive through an Indian community and see all these wonderful resources,... US government owes the Native American ...
Tribal Government and Native American Resources | USA.gov
www.usa.gov/Government/Tribal.shtml
Enter your e-mail address to get updates about tribal government and Native American resources. E-mail address: Featured Site. Native American Federal Resources
"Government owes Native Americans $456 million" // Current TV
current.com/community/89187845_government-owe... ...
54 comments // "Government owes Native Americans $456 million" hide all replies. display: newest | oldest | popular. upload file webcam embed code image ...
Native American and Tribal Cultural Resources | USA.gov
www.usa.gov/Government/Tribal/cultural.shtml
Official information and services from the U.S. government ... Native American and Tribal Cultural Resources. Find history, census, recreation, and other resources ...
NO TELLING HOW MUCH U.S. OWES UTAH TRIBES | Deseret …
www.deseretnews.com/article/503273/NO-TELLING... ...
A realistic estimate of monies the federal government owes members of Utah's Indian tribes ... the Native American Rights Fund ... sale of natural resources.
What is you opinion on the US Government, allowing the Native Americans Nations to own and operate many gambling establishments as compensation? The amount of monies generated in the establishments has far surpassed $456 mil that you mentioned. These monies have been very helpful, to the people in the areas that had so much poverty before. These establish have higher than average paying job of the people live in theses areas. I have seen personality, these communities develop to a much better standard of living for the Native Americans.
Church

Ballwin, MO

#12441 Dec 26, 2012
Exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 22,555
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
marianne39506@hotmail.com Sun sILVER bELLE 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••