“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12048 Dec 7, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I go to high school, read or watch something online sometimes, and talk about things not race-related because I feel like it can be a waste of time, and I do not even bother to argue much about the things that actually have a lot to do with me and affect me personally. For years I wanted to argue so much but it just didn't do all the good I hoped it would. How do you work up the energy to talk with Damn Invasion and Heavy Fed the way you do? Why does everyone have the time to do this?
Years of toughening up I guess. I am old enough to be your grandma more than likely. 19 and still in high school?
I am not sure what you mean by the way I talk, but how about them?
I can't speak for any others, I do a lot of work on line. But only part time do I work these days. I have worked for over 30 years, so I have some income from that. Days go by fast. What can I say?
I realize this is not the place (forum,etc) but I find your struggles of interest. Your gender issues I mean. I wish you well here. Truly. I don't have understanding of this, but I know it must be hard. I have not forgotten my teen years. You have more than enough to grasp and deal with, without throwing that in the mix. You must have a good support system?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12049 Dec 8, 2012
False prophet, WRONG AGAIN, it's not a game and it's not over.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12050 Dec 8, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>do u do ur stand up in La Porte?
No, I am in Los Angeles right now working on that.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12051 Dec 8, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Years of toughening up I guess. I am old enough to be your grandma more than likely. 19 and still in high school?
I am not sure what you mean by the way I talk, but how about them?
I can't speak for any others, I do a lot of work on line. But only part time do I work these days. I have worked for over 30 years, so I have some income from that. Days go by fast. What can I say?
I realize this is not the place (forum,etc) but I find your struggles of interest. Your gender issues I mean. I wish you well here. Truly. I don't have understanding of this, but I know it must be hard. I have not forgotten my teen years. You have more than enough to grasp and deal with, without throwing that in the mix. You must have a good support system?
Thank you. I don't know what you mean by "support system," but I have a lot of people who care.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12052 Dec 8, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am in Los Angeles right now working on that.
So your location is a buch of hooey while trying to make me vulnerable. Thinking I would be soo defensive as to expose myself. Wolf in sheeps underwear.Thinking yourself smarter than the Holy Ghost. Equal to God you claim even.( Equal to an insect like a fly).

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12053 Dec 8, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I don't know what you mean by "support system," but I have a lot of people who care.
That is what I meant. Very important at any time, especially in youth.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12054 Dec 8, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
So your location is a buch of hooey while trying to make me vulnerable. Thinking I would be soo defensive as to expose myself. Wolf in sheeps underwear.Thinking yourself smarter than the Holy Ghost. Equal to God you claim even.( Equal to an insect like a fly).
Are you ok?

Are you sure you haven't had a stroke or something?

I've made no secret of where I am... nor have I tried to deceive anyone as to my location.

I don't hide.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12055 Dec 8, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>

I've made no secret of where I am... nor have I tried to deceive anyone as to my location.
I don't hide.
Of course you don't.

Gag
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12056 Dec 8, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't.
Gag
He previously stated that he was in Los Angeles, and you did not accuse him of having a "bogus" location then. It is only now, when you are trying to defend yourself from his insults, that you accuse him of having a bogus location, because he restated where he is.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12057 Dec 8, 2012
Texan wrote:
False prophet, WRONG AGAIN, it's not a game and it's not over.
Maybe you and Nijoni are separate people, but I tell you what looks like a game: is practically this whole forum

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#12058 Dec 8, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you and Nijoni are separate people, but I tell you what looks like a game: is practically this whole forum
Now you're catching on.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12068 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
He previously stated that he was in Los Angeles, and you did not accuse him of having a "bogus" location then. It is only now, when you are trying to defend yourself from his insults, that you accuse him of having a bogus location, because he restated where he is.
who cares when...the point is>>you can't tell by what shows up.

You do realize he owned another moniker. WHen busted that is.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12069 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
If we want to find you, therte's probably a slum city right outside the reservation, where they evicted blacks. You'll be there, right?
If Indians kicked you out, why do you still claim them?
Your ignorance continues to glow. Make up your fairy tales, it is a hoot how truly ignorant and arrogant you are. PROUD of your ignorance even. Amazing.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12070 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Nijoni, Texan and DDD are the same.
But then you are an idiot with no discernment. Satan's spawn is all you got. You do wear it well.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12071 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
He'she is confused because of fake Jewish devils like you, telling her it's good to be abnormal.
Christianity does not condone or encourage perversions. That is on you. I will try not to be mean to him/her but, it's not confusion - it's manipulation.
You admit you are manipulating now? What are you talking about? There is much hope for one this young. SHows how weak your Euro-Centric belief system is. Supremacist fool.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12072 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you sound like Nijoni but, you also sound like DDD.
This is silly. I used more than one name but, not all at once. I used different names when I got banned but, seperately.
Pick a life!!
Yep, many of us know what a Poser Loser Supremacist you are: starting with WHite Rabbit, formerly White Savage. Always Idiot.
Always getting banned. Hoot!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12073 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
He'she is confused because of fake Jewish devils like you, telling her it's good to be abnormal.
Christianity does not condone or encourage perversions. That is on you. I will try not to be mean to him/her but, it's not confusion - it's manipulation.
Pick a race half wit. One post you have me black when that suits you, one post white, one post Native American. We all know what a KKK whitey you are. Doesn't change MY heritage. You don't EVEN know yours. LOL Genocide Freak. I am from three tribes, here for 12K+ years. Hoot! Yours are dying off according to you. You have reaped what you have sown. According to your Doctrine, no hope or blessing from God onto you or yours. You are so stupid. EnjoY!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12074 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
See what happens when you seek to comfort the confused?
Yeah, I do. I have God's blessing. You, on the other hand, Do NOT. You admit how cursed your life is.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12081 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I can provide links that say Indians kicked blacks off their reservations.
No fairy tale there, just in your denial. It was the Cherokee who kicked out most blacks. Is that the tribe you're sponging off of?
I'm sure they find your nasty gumbo indespensible.
The Cherokee more than any other tribe, accepted the Blacks and even made them part of their tribe, again..IDIOT> Still does not make me Black. How stupid are yo?? IQ 0f 40???. WHen are you going to pay your dues for all of our resources you continue to rob? Now you don't even want to keep your treaties,after annihilating as many as you could. Now you want to crawl away and condition others that Indians get all for free. You have taken all and continue to lie and subhumanize those you sponge off of. Their ancestors that you killed, lied to and SPONGED off of as well. Not even a hundred years have gone by since yours forced the indigenous to sign off, and yet you whine and cry for the treaties your Govt has never kept anyway. Your genocides come back at you and you expect me to cry for your consequenses. Then you whine cause ones as you show the other side of being white(we have the right under God to subjugate all other races, especially his Jews) and that is not loved by any but Imperialist Supremacists. Not doing too well today fishing in the pond though are you, Godzilla?
Your Lies will not only find you out, They Will be your Undoing.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12082 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a sin - period.
Is she a Homosexual?

Even if she were, I would not hate her for that. She is confused and that is a million miles from where you place her.
Remeber that you will be judged as you are judging others. You think your Racism is Holy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) 1 hr EdJ 81
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) 23 hr swedenforever 6
max flores Tue sonia 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Tue bubbles 454
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Tue Akwayand Forever 57
Debate: Nuclear Power - Lubbock, TX (May '11) Dec 11 bob 4
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock