Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
At 19. That is legal where?
Let me explain. I thought Ftm just meant that I am a Female-to-male transgendered individual. What are you asking exactly?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Glad to see you announcing your arrival, hello idiot.
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Again thanks for the heads up on your arrival!
Sir, it appears it's all just a ploy... it's just one gigantic idiot... the hailing frequencies and patterns are exactly the same. It repeatedly tried to hail us with a similar greeting from what it wants us to believe are two separate idiots!

"Oh my God... this is the legendary white half-wit-two-bit-idiot!!!! "

"There he blows!!! He's sucking on our colonoscope!"

Sir, this is the proudest day of my life... we have uncovered and exposed this legendary idiot forever!!!

"Good job, men!! Hold your heads high!!"

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that each person and each thing is a picture of a small part of God.
Did you notice when I brought up holograms?

How much do you know about holograms?

Maybe you should read this--http://rense.com/general 69/holoff.htm

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me explain. I thought Ftm just meant that I am a Female-to-male transgendered individual. What are you asking exactly?
I guess it is I that is confused. I thought that meant operation to the other gender. Do you mean you live as a male, but are genetically female? In a female body I mean.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Idiot Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sir, it appears it's all just a ploy... it's just one gigantic idiot... the hailing frequencies and patterns are exactly the same. It repeatedly tried to hail us with a similar greeting from what it wants us to believe are two separate idiots!
"Oh my God... this is the legendary white half-wit-two-bit-idiot!!!! "
"There he blows!!! He's sucking on our colonoscope!"
Sir, this is the proudest day of my life... we have uncovered and exposed this legendary idiot forever!!!
"Good job, men!! Hold your heads high!!"
Sure Heavy Fed, whatever false prophet. I could see another of your alias poppin up. I am not a Texan, although I have family there. I am also not white. Weak attempt by you to fool others into thinking you have followers.....why doesn't this surprize me?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

I do agree with the texan on several points though.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't you feel that being an Indian amongst other Indians, is better than being a black amongst Mexicans?
Since I come from three tribes, I have no clue.You apparently do know the answer here. Go ahead and share. Try not to lie.

What is white to you? "Exactly" what is it? Since you seem to have the only delusion here as to some "White" Purity.
Do you really think a Righteous God sends his creation to Hell for having the wrong skin color?
Truly, have you ever been tested for a Brain? Links pls...
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it is I that is confused. I thought that meant operation to the other gender. Do you mean you live as a male, but are genetically female? In a female body I mean.
It's hard to say I live as a male, since that's not what everyone sees. I don't behave any different than before I knew I was transgendered. But yes

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to say I live as a male, since that's not what everyone sees. I don't behave any different than before I knew I was transgendered. But yes
Would you please explain what makes you feel so? I mean no insult.
I feel for you actually. I can't imagine being confused in this regard. What would being a transvestite mean then?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
http://rense.com/general69/hol off.htm
thank you
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel for you actually. I can't imagine being confused in this regard. What would being a transvestite mean then?
A transvestite is someone who dresses as the opposite sex. For me, it could either mean dressing as a male, or dressing as a female, depending on what would be considered me dressing as the opposite sex. I don't think it would mean much difference. People will either see me as a man or woman, regardless of how I dress. They might call me a transvestite for dressing as a woman if they consider me a man. I wear pants that seem to fit my body shape, so I have women's jeans that I wear, but I wore a man's pants once not knowing that's what they were, and they had fit.
If you meant that you want me to explain what makes me feel that others don't view me as a man, I do not know how to explain or prove it, but I can quite often easily perceive it. It's one thing if someone CALLS me a man, but they may not actually SEE it that way. People have viewed me as a man, usually this has happened when I do not reveal that I am female. I've felt more genuine this way, able to affect others with my words and actions in the ways I intended. When I'm seen as a "woman," my words and actions do not have quite the effects I intend, and as a result, my experience of interaction is slightly disappointing and leaves me with diminished incentive to interact. I usually try to avoid certain interaction when I know that I will be viewed as a woman, because the results will seem to me to prove that a genuine picture of my personality was not painted through my efforts.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that the whole universe is an image of God.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, when I said that usually people have viewed me as a man when I do not reveal that I'm female, what I meant was, IF they decide that I am physically male, that is when it is easiest for them to view me as a man. I did not mean that they usually assume that I am physically male, as they usually assume the other.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am merely the projection of the image from one angle. I am not the image itself, but a perception of it.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
http://rense.com/general69/hol off.htm
I wonder what it looks like when you see the image from every angle "simultaneously."
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am merely the projection of the image from one angle. I am not the image itself, but a perception of it.
So, I am created "in" the image of God. Or, maybe the image is created first, and then when seen from this angle, I am.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I am created "in" the image of God. Or, maybe the image is created first, and then when seen from this angle, I am.
See, I like people like you who have the capability to think outside the box.

I do that all the time.

What good does it do for you to think like everyone else?

People who take thought in new directions or turn thoughts inward on themselves... or fold them into multiple layers and visualize the problem in three dimensions and have the capability to roll that three dimensional problem around to look at it from every possible direction... those kinds of people are few and far between.

You can work for someone else your entire life and make a good wage... or if you have a mind for original thought... it only takes one good idea to earn a lifetimes wages.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that I'm not Christian because I'm quick to anger?
I get angry because I mostly quote the word of God, and I am called a liar. It's the same as calling God a liar.
I get angry when atheists call God a liar.
Where have YOU EveR Quoted Scripture?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... well, he wasn't the one that claimed he "know what you mean," you did. What are you talking about?
Yes, he did claim this, when I pointed out a couple of his mis spellings. Just throwing it back at him. If he can dish it, he can surely take his own medicine? Or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Lubbock Forum right now

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min fubar 21,672
Lubbock man says he was fired for being gay; la... 31 min Jaleesa 219
Dog fighting 5 hr Icare 1
trouble martinez Tue curiouscat 1
Gay Texas Foster Children Caretaker Fired For P... Tue passing by 13
Texas Children's Home Fires Employee Just For B... Mon lgbt is silly 2
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
•••
•••