Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Lubbock Forum

Comments (Page 547)

Showing posts 10,921 - 10,940 of16,964
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, seeing as I do not enter into a debate on which I have insufficient knowledge... it's never happened.
I keep my mouth closed and don't post about things I don't know.
So again, all we have is more of your empty words. SInce you have never done this, in your deluded mind you are perfect. So brag away since there is nothing to show your words mean a thing.
Be quiet and quite before more of your insanity is shown?

Like your Life couldn't be snuffed out at any moment. You are as powerless as the rest of us mortals.
And when your mind goes, so will your god.......

Free will, ain't it great?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not MY horn I am blowing... I am blowing the horn of God... speaking only of his truth.
The fact that you can not hear or refuse to hear his call is on you... not me.
It is not my failing... but yours.
If you really believed the Bible was the actual word of God... don't you think it might just be a sin not to read it completely and seek to understand his word as fully as possible????
What YOU have done is let some preacher interpret the Bible for YOU and YOU let him tell you what HE thought it meant!!!
YOU did not look for truth yourself on which to base your faith in... but you accepted the truth of another to base your faith in.
So... quite obviously... you not only do not put you faith in the Bible as you claim to do... but you also do not put your faith in God like you should... and not only that, but you put your faith in a man.
THEN... you have the nerve to call ME a false prophet???
Twisted logic. We are to believe you over a book that has stood the test of Centuries. Your Pride is Complete. You have ascended to be just like your Teacher, Sa Tan'.

You know this person so well that you can spout all this off...? Me thinks your delusions taking over. If you could think as independently as you brag of, you would have no need to project your lies onto others.
You know what I mean. ANd I am not even mis spelling words to say it. One post you say how ignorant I am, then say I understand your misuse of the Language. Do get a grip.
LOSER.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

are* taking over. Missed a word, but you know what I mean. lol- Hells bells, you even read minds thru the net now.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
Is this thread some kind of weird performance art intended to turn everyone into atheists?
No one turns you into an atheist. Free will and your choice.
If you are this shallow, what hope other than God would YOU have?

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>

And when your mind goes, so will your god.......
If you TRULY believed as you say you do... then you would know there is only one God.

So, no matter what I believe... you should believe we have the same God.

Your words betray your disbelief.

You just advocated killing someone in another string... you're not much of a Christian.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Twisted logic. We are to believe you over a book that has stood the test of Centuries. Your Pride is Complete. You have ascended to be just like your Teacher, Sa Tan'.
You know this person so well that you can spout all this off...? Me thinks your delusions taking over. If you could think as independently as you brag of, you would have no need to project your lies onto others.
You know what I mean. ANd I am not even mis spelling words to say it. One post you say how ignorant I am, then say I understand your misuse of the Language. Do get a grip.
LOSER.
If it had been unchanged, unedited, uninterpreted and not reinterpreted time and time again... then maybe I could believe it had stood the test of centuries.

As it is... you are blindly putting your faith in a book... that even if it WAS inspired by God... it has been edited and re-edited and books have been removed.

Now, if someone presented me with a Book that was inspired by God... and it had a whole bunch of parts that had been changed and removed by the person presenting it to me... I think I'd have more than a few questions.

But you... no... not you... you're willing to bet your enteranal soul on someone else's interpretation of God.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
If you TRULY believed as you say you do... then you would know there is only one God.
So, no matter what I believe... you should believe we have the same God.
Your words betray your disbelief.
You just advocated killing someone in another string... you're not much of a Christian.

I totally believe in killing reprobates that kill and rape. No surprize you would simply watch horrendous crimes and stand by.
There is only one true God. However many false gods. If you read the Bible you would KNow this.

You sure are showing how stupid you are in regards to Scripture. Twist and turn for your agenda of Satan.
You only wish to make CHristians Powerless. Big surprize that your opinion of Christians is to be weak. Makes you feel more....godly?
Tsk25

Espanola, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
AND... if I were a "Christian" and I was debating with someone I could not hold my ground against... I'd certainly find another "Christian" who knew enough to refute what was being discussed and back it up with scripture.
Appears to me that NJ is showing you for the phoney you are. I doubt if I am alone on this. You are the only one that thinks so highly of your own intellect. You show in your writings that your IQ is not what you would have others think.

How can you think you can speak for Christians when you know nothing about them?
She is certainly spot on regarding your unflinching Pride and Arrogance. Not a teacher for a humble God.
Just another Wolf claiming to be of God. In your case I believe you said at least equal to God?
My intelligence and my gut both say you are FOS!
Right on NJ!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not MY horn I am blowing... I am blowing the horn of God... speaking only of his truth.
The fact that you can not hear or refuse to hear his call is on you... not me.
It is not my failing... but yours.
If you really believed the Bible was the actual word of God... don't you think it might just be a sin not to read it completely and seek to understand his word as fully as possible????
What YOU have done is let some preacher interpret the Bible for YOU and YOU let him tell you what HE thought it meant!!!
YOU did not look for truth yourself on which to base your faith in... but you accepted the truth of another to base your faith in.
So... quite obviously... you not only do not put you faith in the Bible as you claim to do... but you also do not put your faith in God like you should... and not only that, but you put your faith in a man.
THEN... you have the nerve to call ME a false prophet???
SO, Supreme LIAR, where "Exactly" DID I say these things?
BTW:If you knew the Word you would not spout such Blasphemies?
Or would you anyway, Spawn of the Devil?
But, since projecting and lying is your forte', do Knock yourself OUt!
These are your words, don't put them in my mouth, weak Liar that you are.
Anything to be on top of your Poop Pile. No low you won't crawl in your Pride.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally believe in killing reprobates that kill and rape. No surprize you would simply watch horrendous crimes and stand by.
There is only one true God. However many false gods. If you read the Bible you would KNow this.
You sure are showing how stupid you are in regards to Scripture. Twist and turn for your agenda of Satan.
You only wish to make CHristians Powerless. Big surprize that your opinion of Christians is to be weak. Makes you feel more....godly?
Many false Gods?

A false god would not be a God by the very definition... yet you give them Godly status by acknowledging false Gods as Gods.

You are not following your doctrine.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Tsk25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Appears to me that NJ is showing you for the phoney you are. I doubt if I am alone on this. You are the only one that thinks so highly of your own intellect. You show in your writings that your IQ is not what you would have others think.
How can you think you can speak for Christians when you know nothing about them?
She is certainly spot on regarding your unflinching Pride and Arrogance. Not a teacher for a humble God.
Just another Wolf claiming to be of God. In your case I believe you said at least equal to God?
My intelligence and my gut both say you are FOS!
Right on NJ!
My dear... even the wolves are of God.

If you had read your Bible and truly believed and understood it... you would know that.

NJ... has failed in every way, on every challenge... and provided the readers with misleading information time and time again.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
SO, Supreme LIAR, where "Exactly" DID I say these things?
BTW:If you knew the Word you would not spout such Blasphemies?
Or would you anyway, Spawn of the Devil?
But, since projecting and lying is your forte', do Knock yourself OUt!
These are your words, don't put them in my mouth, weak Liar that you are.
Anything to be on top of your Poop Pile. No low you won't crawl in your Pride.
Ok, dumbobutt... was I talking to YOU there???

Man, you really are just looking for things to disagree with me on... no matter what is posted... you read into it whatever you want!!!

EPIC FAIL!!!!

LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Tsk25 wrote:
<quoted text>

It appears... oh bright one... that I know more about the Christians here and their faith than THEY do... and you'd know that if you had been paying any attention to this string at all and did not just jump in after reading a couple of posts.

Again... another epic fail.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

You see... ALL of you have judged me wrongly... and I will tell you why.

I did not say that I did not BELIEVE in the Bible... I just said I did not put my FAITH in it!!!

I BELIEVE the Bible contains the word of God... but it also contains quite a few words of man.

If you put your faith in the Bible... that means that you believe it is 100% the word of God and you believe everything in there is 100% correct.

So, either you believe the Bible is the infallible word of God... or it is not.

And... if you do not believe it is 100% the infallible word of God... why would you put your faith in it?????

I can show you mistakes, errors and outright falsehoods throughout the Bible... but I can also show you parts that I believe are the actual word of God as well.

There is much good in the Bible... but there are also many strings of man included within it... to harness the power of man... strings God did not include... and never intended.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe... if Jesus were here and posting on this forum... he would be on my side of this debate.
In fact... I am certain of it.
I had something that could be loosely defined as a "debate" with a friend at a church I was going to. I asked her to ask God about something, since I can not talk with him like she does. When she asked and gave me his answer, he did not seem to take a side. He mentioned something that I seemed to understand which she didn't seem to, but it didn't look at all to me like he discredited what she thinks either.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
AND... if I were a "Christian" and I was debating with someone I could not hold my ground against... I'd certainly find another "Christian" who knew enough to refute what was being discussed and back it up with scripture.
he just wants to state his own opinions, it does not necessarily have to be professional
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Texan wrote:
Let's face it Fed, unlike you I am not afraid to admit that I do not know everything. I don't claim the Bible to be the word of God, it is the Word of God, and I am a Christian though probably not exactly the best example of one. And you better believe I have some nerve, it comes faith and being sure of my relationship with God. Also there are a lot of things that would amaze you, if you ever realize that you do not know everything. You said IF you believed in God and IF you believed in the Bible, you also claim to know God, when you believe in, and know God there is IF, so which is it O false prophet?
he doesn't claim to know everything
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Texan wrote:
FEd you said, and I quote If I believed, not If you believed. And you only think you know more about anything. You are a false prophet doing satans work while claiming to be of God, deny it yet again false prophet.
he was saying, "If I believed [insert so and so]..." because he was putting himself in your shoes.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
All true beleivers would be able to say you are of Satan.
You have not shown your knowledge of squat, much less the Supreme Being. You have only shown how much you worship yourself. Sick Prophet from Hell is all you got.
Besides which, according to you, knowledge and IQ saves one. No where can you back this up with Hebrew Scriptures. No where can you back up your Superiority or so called equal ness with Messiah. Only spawn of Lucifer would even try.
Everything contrary to the Bible is of Satan, and apparently everyone is "spawn of Lucifer" when they are not in relationship with God. If you say anything false and contrary to the Bible, it is also of Satan. Anyone can do something that is of Satan. Christians do evil things sometimes that are of Satan. Sometimes they do these things while trying to be good. You were once "spawn of Lucifer" apparently, if you were at any point in your life out of relationship with God.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do not back any of your lies with Scripture, as that is not possible. What a hypocrite. Quite and be Quiet before removing all doubt of your delusions.
Sometimes, unbelievers will know something about Scripture which a Christian did not know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,921 - 10,940 of16,964
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••