anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11740 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point you made. She calls me a supremist and inferior, in the same sentence. I think superiority lies in a pure bloodline, of any race.
"superiority" apparently lies in obedience to God. Matthew 5:19 "'Whoever refuses to obey any command and teaches other people not to obey that command will be the least important in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever obeys the commands and teaches other people to obey them will be great in the kingdom of heaven.'" Also, Matthew 23:11 "'Whoever is your servant is the greatest among you. Whoever makes himself great will be made humble. Whoever makes himself humble will be made great.'"
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11741 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I might have said I was better because, I have a hateful jealous black Indian bitchpicking at me. But, I think a pure bloodline is pretty supreme, which you don't have.
It is biblically true that God designated the 12 tribes of Israel to be his chosen. You are of Cain and, not of Israel.
What do you expect me to do about it?
and how are you of Israel?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11742 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, seriously! People today are far removed from God, compared to ancient peoples.
Back then, people didn't have Jewish media to sway them from God and keep them from hearing His word.
Today, it is rare that anyone can feel so close to God. If someone today does relate to the truth of God's word, why are we so quick to label him insane?
They did the same thing to Jesus.
I don't think it's as rare as some say
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11743 Dec 2, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains a lot. Why not ask DI for any proof at all of her claims? She has never provided any, always a first time though.
SHe is indoctrinated with the gospel of one. Hate all others.
Hardly did Y'shua give himself as a sacrifice for whites only since God is not a person or a race or a color. He created all and to condemn The Chosen, Jews, as DI does, says she could in no way be what the Bible calls a Christian. She is on a EUro Centric Christian trip. Pls google if you do not know what this is. It is what gave the EUros their overinflated view of WHites. Of which they will be judged. Committing genocides of all other races, including the indigenous, and claiming it to be of God speaks volumes of their Evil. They can't back it with any Scripture, so they, as she, will then start insulting and blatantly lying. Any tactic to be the Top DOg for those.Now that doesn't fly so well in today's world, so DI is inflamed with anger and more unrighteousness. So her lYing will increase since she has no leg to stand on. Mark these words. ANd if you truly want to learn, read about Euro-Centric Christianity. Even Wiki can explain that.
SHe is too stupid to even know she is decieved. She has bought into lies hook- line and Sinker. A glowing example of how perverted people will become when they lie and believe their lies.
She is an Anti-Christ. SHe may as well belong to the Klan as her so called Church is one. God offers His salvation to all, not just her so called white race. Her so called curse of Cain is a Southern teaching, also Mormon, of which they like to use when shown up for the liars they are. She also likes to belittle me by lying about my heritage, as she feels superior at msot to Blacks. She is stupid,selfish, a Liar and inferior.Why? Because she chooses to live in the dark and in her own self created ghetto.
ok, thank you for sharing some information. But, you have already mentioned Euro-centric Christianity, and I assure you I strive to ask about the things I don't know. If I need help understanding something, I will continue to say so, as before. I am usually asking her to prove what she says, just like I ask everyone else. DI apparently thinks that people claiming to be the Jews are not really Jews. She said this in a previous reply to my posts. When she is talking about "Jews," she is thinking that they are the people claiming to be Jews but not really Jews.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11744 Dec 2, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains a lot. Why not ask DI for any proof at all of her claims? She has never provided any, always a first time though.
Hardly did Y'shua give himself as a sacrifice for whites only since God is not a person or a race or a color. He created all and to condemn The Chosen, Jews, as DI does, says she could in no way be what the Bible calls a Christian. She is on a EUro Centric Christian trip. Pls google if you do not know what this is. It is what gave the EUros their overinflated view of WHites. Of which they will be judged. Committing genocides of all other races, including the indigenous, and claiming it to be of God speaks volumes of their Evil. They can't back it with any Scripture, so they, as she, will then start insulting and blatantly lying. Any tactic to be the Top DOg for those.Now that doesn't fly so well in today's world, so DI is inflamed with anger and more unrighteousness. So her lYing will increase since she has no leg to stand on. Mark these words. ANd if you truly want to learn, read about Euro-Centric Christianity. Even Wiki can explain that.
SHe is too stupid to even know she is decieved. She has bought into lies hook- line and Sinker. A glowing example of how perverted people will become when they lie and believe their lies.
She is an Anti-Christ. SHe may as well belong to the Klan as her so called Church is one. God offers His salvation to all, not just her so called white race. Her so called curse of Cain is a Southern teaching, also Mormon, of which they like to use when shown up for the liars they are. She also likes to belittle me by lying about my heritage, as she feels superior at msot to Blacks. She is stupid,selfish, a Liar and inferior.Why? Because she chooses to live in the dark and in her own self created ghetto.
I will form my own opinions of her.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#11745 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 19
That is amazing. You show a lot of patience, wisdom, and insight. I would have guessed you to be much older based on your ability to see through what people are saying and what they are avoiding and at spotting inconsistencies. You are an asset to these discussions and also a voice of reason.

But I don't know that.

#11746 Dec 2, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctrine of hate? How is calling people stupid and idiots not a doctrine of hate? Did you cut off your WWJD bracelet so you could claim to be his follower while you act nothing like Him?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11747 Dec 2, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
That is amazing. You show a lot of patience, wisdom, and insight. I would have guessed you to be much older based on your ability to see through what people are saying and what they are avoiding and at spotting inconsistencies. You are an asset to these discussions and also a voice of reason.
Wow that is so nice. But you and I seem to agree that children can "confound the 'wise'"

But I don't know that.

#11748 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
God is the father of all peoples. I John 5 "Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is God's child..." And I think the Bible implies many times that God loves the whole world. This includes all races.
And good use of scripture in context. I think it was in Timothy where it talks about rightly dividing the word of truth and studying to show yourself approved.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11749 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I think that it is partly because I am more interested in people as individuals, and not just interested in what they are saying, or in disproving things or defeating arguments to gain credit
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11750 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Doctrine of hate? How is calling people stupid and idiots not a doctrine of hate? Did you cut off your WWJD bracelet so you could claim to be his follower while you act nothing like Him?
WWJD?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11751 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
And good use of scripture in context. I think it was in Timothy where it talks about rightly dividing the word of truth and studying to show yourself approved.
thank you

But I don't know that.

#11752 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
WWJD?
Years ago when the bracelet for a cause thing started there was a WWJD bracelet that meant What Would Jesus Do. People wore them all the time.

But I don't know that.

#11753 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that is so nice. But you and I seem to agree that children can "confound the 'wise'"
Jesus said to let the little children come to him. The Bible also teaches that children have angels who's faces are constantly before God and that it will be horrific for anyone who hurts or leads them astray. He also said woe to the shepherd who scatters his flock.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11754 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Jesus said to let the little children come to him. The Bible also teaches that children have angels who's faces are constantly before God and that it will be horrific for anyone who hurts or leads them astray. He also said woe to the shepherd who scatters his flock.
what do you define as a child? Also, at what age is a child no longer a "little" child, but a big kid or a young adult?

But I don't know that.

#11755 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that it is partly because I am more interested in people as individuals, and not just interested in what they are saying, or in disproving things or defeating arguments to gain credit
I definitely believe that you are telling the truth. You do not seem to be driven by any personal agenda. You are very reasonable on a topic that, as you see, can drive people to be horrible because they so passionately have to defend and justify their personal interpretation. I figure God can defend Himself when He sees fit, and I am sure He understands scripture without my input. I think one of the greatest things to have experienced is after Jesus resurrection when he walked with his disciple, and they didn't know who He was, and as they walked He explained things to them. I cant imagine having that much understanding. Whatever it was that they personally experienced with Jesus was so strong that many of His disciples were later martyred. There was one, maybe Peter, who insisted to be crucified upside down because he wasn't worthy to die as Christ did. That is real in a way I cant begin to understand. One other thing, though, is that even though the disciples walked and talked and followed Jesus first hand, they still had their doubts, questions, squabbles, and times He needed to correct them.

But I don't know that.

#11756 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you define as a child? Also, at what age is a child no longer a "little" child, but a big kid or a young adult?
I dont have any hard and fast answers. There seems to be some nebulous point in time where an awareness of right and wrong dawns on a child, and my personal opinion, not based on any scripture, is that it can be different for each person. I know He said that to come to Him we must become as little children. I think that means we have to make ourselves vulnerable to and open with Him and to Him just like little kids are when they are still innocent before that idea of intentionally doing wrong kicks in. I dont have anything to back that up. Someone else may.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11757 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I definitely believe that you are telling the truth. You do not seem to be driven by any personal agenda. You are very reasonable on a topic that, as you see, can drive people to be horrible because they so passionately have to defend and justify their personal interpretation. I figure God can defend Himself when He sees fit, and I am sure He understands scripture without my input. I think one of the greatest things to have experienced is after Jesus resurrection when he walked with his disciple, and they didn't know who He was, and as they walked He explained things to them. I cant imagine having that much understanding. Whatever it was that they personally experienced with Jesus was so strong that many of His disciples were later martyred. There was one, maybe Peter, who insisted to be crucified upside down because he wasn't worthy to die as Christ did. That is real in a way I cant begin to understand. One other thing, though, is that even though the disciples walked and talked and followed Jesus first hand, they still had their doubts, questions, squabbles, and times He needed to correct them.
my friend told me that God said he would talk with me and answer my questions. I don't know when that's supposed to happen
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11758 Dec 2, 2012
ALL RIGHT! Damn invasion is back and the Three Stooges are reunited. Di, Fed, and Notheeng yuk yuk yuk yuk. A racist, a false prophet, and a common idiot. You guys were busy last night, and Fed was showing his true colors, ranting, raving, and acting the fool in general. Theeng with a friend like Fed you sure don't need any enemies, same goes for Fed if you are indeed his friend. Damn invasion, what can I say? You still can't get it right, even after a few days off to get a poison refill. You and Theeng should hit your knees befroe your false prophet The Heavy Fed.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11759 Dec 2, 2012
Texan wrote:
ALL RIGHT! Damn invasion is back and the Three Stooges are reunited. Di, Fed, and Notheeng yuk yuk yuk yuk. A racist, a false prophet, and a common idiot. You guys were busy last night, and Fed was showing his true colors, ranting, raving, and acting the fool in general. Theeng with a friend like Fed you sure don't need any enemies, same goes for Fed if you are indeed his friend. Damn invasion, what can I say? You still can't get it right, even after a few days off to get a poison refill. You and Theeng should hit your knees befroe your false prophet The Heavy Fed.
hit your knees?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 6 hr That Fart Guy 22,578
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
marianne39506@hotmail.com Sep 14 sILVER bELLE 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock