Who do you support for Governor in Te...
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11715 Dec 1, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
As much as I love this discussion, I already know four hours of sleep is not enough to fuel a sixteen hour work day tomorrow. I will truly be thanking God for my Starbucks energy.
goodnight
GiGGLES

United States

#11716 Dec 1, 2012
LOL!!!:)

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#11720 Dec 2, 2012
Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder which Jesus Hezekiah is talking about. Must be the soft, white robe/blue sash Jesus. The real Jesus was did not argue the validity of the right of the government to execute him, was pro-home defense, was anti-welfare for people who wouldn't work, was against illegal immigration (anyone wanting to join the children of Israel had to follow their rules and observe their days and customs) and DROVE out with a whip, not politely asked to leave, the money changers in His Father's house..
Wow! God really is all things to all people.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11730 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I might have said I was better because, I have a hateful jealous black Indian bitchpicking at me. But, I think a pure bloodline is pretty supreme, which you don't have.
It is biblically true that God designated the 12 tribes of Israel to be his chosen. You are of Cain and, not of Israel.
What do you expect me to do about it?
Join in the lies of your father the Devil, as you always do. Your lies do not alter my blood. Calling me Black and your Cain nonsense shows how much of a WHite idiot you are. ALl you got is your lies and weakness'. You have pretended to be male, female, a vet, and more. No truth in you, just your ignorance. Of all Races and all Scripture. You are beating your chest with your Dad, Lucifer. Impressive to no one but SUpremacists. If you were not so inferior, you would not have to lie about all things to make your bizarre worthless whines.
ENjoy reaping as yours have sown. I will simply laugh at your arrogant ignorance. So typical of losers who have no truth to stand on. How was that KKK meeting anyway?
You are such an idiotic witch on a stick. Lie some more now.
btw:Do you use green energy on the Broom?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11731 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I ignore insults all the time.
Links?....You are a pathological LIar, just like your Dad.
Don't that just make you feel all cozy and Supreme now?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11732 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I'm accustomed to being discriminated against, based on my race?
It is true that whites are not the predominately wealthy in America. All non-whites have been conditioned to believe there are evil whites ruling the world when, it's not true.
My main goal is to eliminate false white guilt, to save our people.
I ignore insults, to accomplish this.
Poor, Poor, Pitiful YOU!

Can't handle reaping as yours have sown. Hee..hee

WHite is not a race you stupid frog. Only to a Supremacist.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11733 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point you made. She calls me a supremist and inferior, in the same sentence. I think superiority lies in a pure bloodline, of any race.
Supremacist you idiot. If pure blood is the key, you are out in the mud. You sure are a stupid Supremacist. I will say,most of them have you by a long shot....intellectually speaking that is.

You do have LYING down pat though.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11734 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 19
Well that explains a lot. Why not ask DI for any proof at all of her claims? She has never provided any, always a first time though.

SHe is indoctrinated with the gospel of one. Hate all others.
Hardly did Y'shua give himself as a sacrifice for whites only since God is not a person or a race or a color. He created all and to condemn The Chosen, Jews, as DI does, says she could in no way be what the Bible calls a Christian. She is on a EUro Centric Christian trip. Pls google if you do not know what this is. It is what gave the EUros their overinflated view of WHites. Of which they will be judged. Committing genocides of all other races, including the indigenous, and claiming it to be of God speaks volumes of their Evil. They can't back it with any Scripture, so they, as she, will then start insulting and blatantly lying. Any tactic to be the Top DOg for those.Now that doesn't fly so well in today's world, so DI is inflamed with anger and more unrighteousness. So her lYing will increase since she has no leg to stand on. Mark these words. ANd if you truly want to learn, read about Euro-Centric Christianity. Even Wiki can explain that.
SHe is too stupid to even know she is decieved. She has bought into lies hook- line and Sinker. A glowing example of how perverted people will become when they lie and believe their lies.
She is an Anti-Christ. SHe may as well belong to the Klan as her so called Church is one. God offers His salvation to all, not just her so called white race. Her so called curse of Cain is a Southern teaching, also Mormon, of which they like to use when shown up for the liars they are. She also likes to belittle me by lying about my heritage, as she feels superior at msot to Blacks. She is stupid,selfish, a Liar and inferior.Why? Because she chooses to live in the dark and in her own self created ghetto.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11735 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
My father is God, yours is not.
You are not a child of Israel, afterall. The only confusion is how to exolain what your purpose is. I know what happens to the children of Israel, God takes care of them.
But, I don't know what happens to the tribe of Cain. They are not God's chosen so, what becomes of them?
oh my gosh. All who come to Christ are saved. How are you any more a "child of Israel"?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11736 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just wrong, on so many levels.
God DID send us here to claim our birthright.
Asians DID come to this land and falsly claim to be indiginous.
Your biggest error, is in assuming that whites struggling for survival, are supremiscists. We do not feel better. We want to retain and preserve our race, because we are different. True diversity is keeping God's races seperate, as he instructed.
Why do you think it's so important that whites be exterminated? Why is it vital that whites commit suicide, to appease other races?
We didn't kill off the Indians but, you think it's ok to kill off whites?
We are 8% of the world's population. You are an Asian. If Asians were at only 8% of the global population, would it worry you?
Would it merit any thought?
God's children don't want to exterminate a race, out of jealousy.
Explain to me where God says to keep the races separate. On another topic, I don't think Nijoni is asking whites to "commit suicide."
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11737 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
My father is God, yours is not.
You are not a child of Israel, afterall. The only confusion is how to exolain what your purpose is. I know what happens to the children of Israel, God takes care of them.
But, I don't know what happens to the tribe of Cain. They are not God's chosen so, what becomes of them?
God is the father of all peoples. I John 5 "Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is God's child..." And I think the Bible implies many times that God loves the whole world. This includes all races.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11738 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you draw your conclusions but, you missed.
The bible says that black people bear the mark of Cain, the murderer. Cain murdered his brother Abel, out of jealousy.
Black people are still acting like their father Cain, even today.
I especially, have no slavery guilt. Not only did my family never own slaves but, mu ancestor came here as an Irish slave in 1675.
I have never whined about my family being slaves.
Well, I don't see the "mark of Cain" on any black person I've met. What makes you say that black people are related to Cain? Where does the Bible say this?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11739 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you draw your conclusions but, you missed.
The bible says that black people bear the mark of Cain, the murderer. Cain murdered his brother Abel, out of jealousy.
Black people are still acting like their father Cain, even today.
I especially, have no slavery guilt. Not only did my family never own slaves but, mu ancestor came here as an Irish slave in 1675.
I have never whined about my family being slaves.
How many races do you consider "black"?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11740 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point you made. She calls me a supremist and inferior, in the same sentence. I think superiority lies in a pure bloodline, of any race.
"superiority" apparently lies in obedience to God. Matthew 5:19 "'Whoever refuses to obey any command and teaches other people not to obey that command will be the least important in the kingdom of heaven. But whoever obeys the commands and teaches other people to obey them will be great in the kingdom of heaven.'" Also, Matthew 23:11 "'Whoever is your servant is the greatest among you. Whoever makes himself great will be made humble. Whoever makes himself humble will be made great.'"
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11741 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I might have said I was better because, I have a hateful jealous black Indian bitchpicking at me. But, I think a pure bloodline is pretty supreme, which you don't have.
It is biblically true that God designated the 12 tribes of Israel to be his chosen. You are of Cain and, not of Israel.
What do you expect me to do about it?
and how are you of Israel?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11742 Dec 2, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, seriously! People today are far removed from God, compared to ancient peoples.
Back then, people didn't have Jewish media to sway them from God and keep them from hearing His word.
Today, it is rare that anyone can feel so close to God. If someone today does relate to the truth of God's word, why are we so quick to label him insane?
They did the same thing to Jesus.
I don't think it's as rare as some say
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11743 Dec 2, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that explains a lot. Why not ask DI for any proof at all of her claims? She has never provided any, always a first time though.
Hardly did Y'shua give himself as a sacrifice for whites only since God is not a person or a race or a color. He created all and to condemn The Chosen, Jews, as DI does, says she could in no way be what the Bible calls a Christian. She is on a EUro Centric Christian trip. Pls google if you do not know what this is. It is what gave the EUros their overinflated view of WHites. Of which they will be judged. Committing genocides of all other races, including the indigenous, and claiming it to be of God speaks volumes of their Evil. They can't back it with any Scripture, so they, as she, will then start insulting and blatantly lying. Any tactic to be the Top DOg for those.Now that doesn't fly so well in today's world, so DI is inflamed with anger and more unrighteousness. So her lYing will increase since she has no leg to stand on. Mark these words. ANd if you truly want to learn, read about Euro-Centric Christianity. Even Wiki can explain that.
SHe is too stupid to even know she is decieved. She has bought into lies hook- line and Sinker. A glowing example of how perverted people will become when they lie and believe their lies.
She is an Anti-Christ. SHe may as well belong to the Klan as her so called Church is one. God offers His salvation to all, not just her so called white race. Her so called curse of Cain is a Southern teaching, also Mormon, of which they like to use when shown up for the liars they are. She also likes to belittle me by lying about my heritage, as she feels superior at msot to Blacks. She is stupid,selfish, a Liar and inferior.Why? Because she chooses to live in the dark and in her own self created ghetto.
ok, thank you for sharing some information. But, you have already mentioned Euro-centric Christianity, and I assure you I strive to ask about the things I don't know. If I need help understanding something, I will continue to say so, as before. I am usually asking her to prove what she says, just like I ask everyone else. DI apparently thinks that people claiming to be the Jews are not really Jews. She said this in a previous reply to my posts. When she is talking about "Jews," she is thinking that they are the people claiming to be Jews but not really Jews.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11744 Dec 2, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I will form my own opinions of her.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#11745 Dec 2, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm 19
That is amazing. You show a lot of patience, wisdom, and insight. I would have guessed you to be much older based on your ability to see through what people are saying and what they are avoiding and at spotting inconsistencies. You are an asset to these discussions and also a voice of reason.

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#11746 Dec 2, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Doctrine of hate? How is calling people stupid and idiots not a doctrine of hate? Did you cut off your WWJD bracelet so you could claim to be his follower while you act nothing like Him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) 10 hr Doubter 523
News Lubbock Meals on Wheels not affected by propose... Mar 17 lambert 1
Review: Complete Power Pole Inspection Inc (Jun '13) Mar 14 Anonymous 6
Lubbock nd convergys drama Mar 11 Ispymymy 1
News Hundreds protest at the Lubbock Women's March Mar 8 lambert 10
bisexual men in lubbock? (Jan '15) Mar 8 NAME 5
News Bahama Buck's to open 100th location on Tuesday... Mar 6 Only New Resident 2

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages