“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11501 Nov 28, 2012
They had all kinds of beliefs that were proven false.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11502 Nov 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
It's like this anonymous, I tried to politly disagree with him, he started throwing insults, I tried complementing him on his intellegence, more slurs, names, and insults. So get down to his level and no more responses from him to me. That is just fine with me, let him blow his crap at someone else.
You know what, I may have to get back to you on that, actually. I'm re-looking over that conversation, and I'm seeing a lot of ridiculousness I forgot
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11503 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot, meet Kettle.
See, Texan, here is where it started. Fed apparently thinks your posts were as fiery as Damn Invasion's. From that it escalated into you calling him a hippie.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11504 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think some wandering Jew in the desert thousands of years ago knew any more than you do about God?
Do you think God had some special connection with them that he does not have with you?
They had all kinds of beliefs that were
before I answer you, I want to know if you are talking about one "Jew in the desert" or "them" as in many Jews, and maybe rephrase that a little please?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11505 Nov 28, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
perhaps the character of who you post or speak...
Knowledge of the well...
I think most know of what a soul/spirit is. Wiki probably describes it....do you want links?
I attempt to determine the "character" of someone, through speaking respectfully to them. If I disagree with a part of someone's "character," it does not often change the way I treat them with respect. "Knowledge of the well"? huh? But I want to know what YOU specifically, mean when you wonder if "beings have souls," and say that horses must have spirits.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11506 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
They had all kinds of beliefs that were proven false.
ok. What beliefs are those?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11507 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think some wandering Jew in the desert thousands of years ago knew any more than you do about God?
Do you think God had some special connection with them that he does not have with you?
I think that God has a special connection with many people who all agree on certain things about the Messiah. I also believe it's possible that he has a special connection with other people who know nothing of the Messiah. I think God wandering around in desert, in the sky, or anywhere else, knows more about himself than anyone else.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11508 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
before I answer you, I want to know if you are talking about one "Jew in the desert" or "them" as in many Jews, and maybe rephrase that a little please?
What does it matter if it is one, 10,000 or a million?

Your acceptance of the writings of someone who held many false beliefs... as fact and absolute gospel has me perplexed to say the least.

I have VASTLY more knowledge about the way the world works than any human who was around thousands of years ago... for that matter so do you.

I would think either of us could form a better opinion of what God is than any of them.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11509 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
ok. What beliefs are those?
LOL

Where do I start?

They had all kinds of misconceptions and beliefs that were wrong.

You could pick just about anything... they were wrong about it.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11510 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that God has a special connection with many people who all agree on certain things about the Messiah. I also believe it's possible that he has a special connection with other people who know nothing of the Messiah. I think God wandering around in desert, in the sky, or anywhere else, knows more about himself than anyone else.
I mean, "other people" who haven't heard of the Messiah
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11511 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Where do I start?
They had all kinds of misconceptions and beliefs that were wrong.
You could pick just about anything... they were wrong about it.
example?

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#11512 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
whoops scratch that, it was Hezekiah calling him mentally ill. You were calling him racist. I can go back to page 530 and before and bring out a whole string
I was just pointing out the obvious that HF is mentally ill. But I consider that much preferable to the drooling idiots, racists, Teabagger scum and delusional religionists that populate the rest of this forum.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11513 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I'm not sure if you'll remember if I mentioned this, but I am a JOHN ELDREDGE fan, so OF COURSE I am going to think that God has special connections with people. It is not just "the Jews," "thousands of years ago," and not even just Jesus, "wandering in the desert."

www.HeavyFed.com

#11514 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
example?
Well, for starters... they thought the Earth was a flat circular object... like a pizza.

You'd think... if they had some special connection to God... he would have informed them of their error.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11515 Nov 28, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just pointing out the obvious that HF is mentally ill. But I consider that much preferable to the drooling idiots, racists, Teabagger scum and delusional religionists that populate the rest of this forum.
and it is because he claims the things he says he has done, that this is an indication of mental illness?

www.HeavyFed.com

#11516 Nov 28, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

If I am mentally ill... we should wish for the entire world to lose their minds... then we would truly have Heaven on Earth.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11517 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for starters... they thought the Earth was a flat circular object... like a pizza.
You'd think... if they had some special connection to God... he would have informed them of their error.
Well, I personally don't think that he needed to inform them about the form of the planet. I also don't think that he needs to inform us about the "shape" of the universe, or the "shape" of the multiverse, or about the "shape" of anything else for that matter, or how it is "held together," whether we should describe it as being "held together," whether we should describe it as "it"...
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11518 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe it is not so much a matter of error, as it is inability to comprehend it all

www.HeavyFed.com

#11519 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I'm not sure if you'll remember if I mentioned this, but I am a JOHN ELDREDGE fan, so OF COURSE I am going to think that God has special connections with people. It is not just "the Jews," "thousands of years ago," and not even just Jesus, "wandering in the desert."
So... if God has a special connection with EVERYONE... why do you look for connections to and understanding of God in the writings of people thousands of years ago?

God is inside you... for true inner peace... seek your own connection and understanding of him.

If you accept someone else's connection and understanding... then you are not connecting to God yourself.

That is what this life is all about.

God wants you to PERSONALLY seek him out... not in a church, not in a temple, not in a book or other holy place... but inside YOU.

We scour the Earth in search of answers... to a solution we already possess.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11520 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
if he wanted to describe the shape of the planet, why stop there? Isn't he already doing that over a much longer time, by having us learn and discover the things he already knew?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Fossilfarts 549
Review: Emma's (Apr '13) Wed Official Historian 6
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 26 Fossilfarts 749
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Nov 18 not the bill coll... 453
Parade of Homes kicks off Saturday Nov 18 maryjaneprincton 1
Sexy Girls In Lubbock (Sep '11) Nov 17 BigC69 5
Review: Texas AG Coop Trust Nov 17 Inez Gonzalez 1
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]