Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11479 Nov 28, 2012
It's like this anonymous, I tried to politly disagree with him, he started throwing insults, I tried complementing him on his intellegence, more slurs, names, and insults. So get down to his level and no more responses from him to me. That is just fine with me, let him blow his crap at someone else.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11480 Nov 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
It's like this anonymous, I tried to politly disagree with him, he started throwing insults, I tried complementing him on his intellegence, more slurs, names, and insults. So get down to his level and no more responses from him to me. That is just fine with me, let him blow his crap at someone else.
Troll.

P-O-L-I-T-E-L-Y

I-N-T-E-L-L-I-G-E-N-C-E
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11482 Nov 28, 2012
Thought you weren't going to respond to me anymore. I knew you don't have the strength to hold to it. Not that I am a troll, however I would rather be a troll than Heavy Fed. Come on Stooge respond to me, show the world that you can't stop.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11483 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the "inferiority" you speak of, that makes her "inferior" like you say?
Any Psychologist would tell you that one as her that has to tought her so called Supremacy suffers from one of two complexes. Hers is an inferiority complex brought on by the unreality of whites are somehow instantly the chosen of God. Her god, yes, the Holy God, not at all. SHe claims to be superior. Buy it if you choose.
Skin color harldy gives any one an edge with a God that created us all. She believes a false doctrine of Supremacy. One that has taken many to Hell in a handbasket. Their choosing, but not backed by Hebrew Scriptures as she so lies. Have not you noticed she never proves any of her theories? What is your deal? Perhaps read old posts and you will see what it is you seek.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11484 Nov 28, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Their choosing, but not backed by Hebrew Scriptures as she so lies.
So, you believe what some wandering Jew in a desert wrote thousands of years ago???

Personally... I'd take YOUR word over any Hebrew scripture.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11485 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you believe what some wandering Jew in a desert wrote thousands of years ago???
Personally... I'd take YOUR word over any Hebrew scripture.
If she wants to use the Bible as her source, I am saying NOt So.
I do believe in Messiah, as he has changed my heart.
From the depths of the grave I called out to HIm, and He heard my cry.
Feels like I'm dancing
with truth and wisdom
Precious rhythm, you are my guide
These days are sacred
My heart is humble
Oh warrior show me
The shining light

I'm crossing over heaven's sea
Where my warrior is waiting for me
Crossing over heaven's sea

www.HeavyFed.com

#11486 Nov 28, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
If she wants to use the Bible as her source, I am saying NOt So.
I do believe in Messiah, as he has changed my heart.
From the depths of the grave I called out to HIm, and He heard my cry.
Feels like I'm dancing
with truth and wisdom
Precious rhythm, you are my guide
These days are sacred
My heart is humble
Oh warrior show me
The shining light
I'm crossing over heaven's sea
Crossing over heaven's sea
Messiah?

You are your own Messiah.

You've only need to realize this truth to be free.

We all... each and every one of us are OF God.

Everything you see, touch, feel, taste, hear or otherwise perceive is OF God... and each and every one of us and everything you perceive should be treated with the respect that being OF God entails.

We are not INDIVIDUALS... we are ONE.

You've only need to reduce the power on your microscope to see that.

Each of us are as cells in the body of God.

Cells created to replenish, nourish are restore the body of God... but some of those cells are cancerous.

Cancer... is a cell out of control, a cell that consumes and destroys what is around it and replicates itself until it kills it's host.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11487 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Messiah?
You are your own Messiah.
You've only need to realize this truth to be free.
We all... each and every one of us are OF God.
Everything you see, touch, feel, taste, hear or otherwise perceive is OF God... and each and every one of us and everything you perceive should be treated with the respect that being OF God entails.
We are not INDIVIDUALS... we are ONE.
You've only need to reduce the power on your microscope to see that.
Each of us are as cells in the body of God.
Cells created to replenish, nourish are restore the body of God... but some of those cells are cancerous.
Cancer... is a cell out of control, a cell that consumes and destroys what is around it and replicates itself until it kills it's host.
Interesting and some Truth. "Of" God, but "Not" God or gods of any nature, other than being deified as a Pope or Bishop on this Planet. God Himself, however, is a Spirit. The Great Spirit of which my People sought. Not a man, or a being that our small miniscule minds can possibly comprehend. Satan thought himself to be equal with God. Big Mistake. Another example would be the first and foremost outspoken Atheist, Mad O'hara. Such a fine ending to that Demonic life, eh?
Check out the music of Walela on you tube sometime....
Tell me it does not move your spirit...?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11488 Nov 28, 2012
BTW: God Himself is not One, but perhaps Three...another mind boggle....for a human....

Humans...mostly bags of water...
Is the Mind your god? Your Mind? What of those who have so little in that department?....
Most curious to understand your perspective on this.....Whales are probably smarter than Humans, only restricted to a world of water....large minds. Obviously Superior intelligence, communicating across their world for centuries with no cable lines.....singing the most heart felt songs......ya follow? Ya dig?
Please tell me why you would think mankind to be Superior? Does any other species destroy thier environment or themselves and ea other? Nature has it's own way. Where do the Earthlings fit into the overall scheme of an endless or not Universe?
Do you think beings have souls? Whales would seem to. The Majestic Horse would seem to...IMO they have spirits. Keeps them alive as ours do us.
Spirit parts from Physical and death ensues.
On life support on not.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11489 Nov 28, 2012
or* not

www.HeavyFed.com

#11491 Nov 28, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
BTW: God Himself is not One, but perhaps Three...another mind boggle....for a human....
Why would that boggle my mind?

There are many people here on this Earth... with many cells within each of our bodies... infinite above... infinite below.

We are of God just as the cells within our bodies are of us... yet separate of us.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11492 Nov 28, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
Is the Mind your god? Your Mind? What of those who have so little in that department?....
Most curious to understand your perspective on this.....Whales are probably smarter than Humans, only restricted to a world of water....large minds. Obviously Superior intelligence, communicating across their world for centuries with no cable lines.....singing the most heart felt songs......ya follow? Ya dig?
Please tell me why you would think mankind to be Superior? Does any other species destroy thier environment or themselves and ea other? Nature has it's own way. Where do the Earthlings fit into the overall scheme of an endless or not Universe?
Do you think beings have souls? Whales would seem to. The Majestic Horse would seem to...IMO they have spirits. Keeps them alive as ours do us.
On life support on not.
well, not exactly. There are some people who can travel outside of their bodies (without dying), but it is supposed to be very dangerous, and I consider it unholy. J E says that animals go to heaven.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11493 Nov 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
Yeah, I noticed that he made multiple remarks about your intelligence, but you were giving him "hell" before I started seeing that. You said he is obviously insane at one point, and then after a while he started getting ridiculous because he did not like what you were saying.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11494 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11495 Nov 28, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Any Psychologist would tell you that one as her that has to tought her so called Supremacy suffers from one of two complexes. Hers is an inferiority complex brought on by the unreality of whites are somehow instantly the chosen of God. Her god, yes, the Holy God, not at all. SHe claims to be superior. Buy it if you choose.
Skin color harldy gives any one an edge with a God that created us all. She believes a false doctrine of Supremacy. One that has taken many to Hell in a handbasket. Their choosing, but not backed by Hebrew Scriptures as she so lies. Have not you noticed she never proves any of her theories? What is your deal? Perhaps read old posts and you will see what it is you seek.
I have asked her to prove some of the things she's said, and also, to explain to me some of the things she believes, and then to explain why she believes them. At least, that is what I've been trying to ask, but apparently I haven't worded it professionally enough for satisfaction. What is it that I seek then, that you want me to see in the old posts?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11496 Nov 28, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
On life support on not.
define "souls" and "spirits."
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#11497 Nov 28, 2012
Texan wrote:
whoops scratch that, it was Hezekiah calling him mentally ill. You were calling him racist. I can go back to page 530 and before and bring out a whole string

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11498 Nov 28, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would that boggle my mind?
There are many people here on this Earth... with many cells within each of our bodies... infinite above... infinite below.
We are of God just as the cells within our bodies are of us... yet separate of us.
Hmm..good analogy. Kinda boggles my mind. The beginning and the End. The Alpha and Omega.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11499 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah
What makes you think some wandering Jew in the desert thousands of years ago knew any more than you do about God?

Do you think God had some special connection with them that he does not have with you?

They had all kinds of beliefs that were

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11500 Nov 28, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked her to prove some of the things she's said, and also, to explain to me some of the things she believes, and then to explain why she believes them. At least, that is what I've been trying to ask, but apparently I haven't worded it professionally enough for satisfaction. What is it that I seek then, that you want me to see in the old posts?
perhaps the character of who you post or speak...

Knowledge of the well...

I think most know of what a soul/spirit is. Wiki probably describes it....do you want links?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Gasman 22,765
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 382
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 808
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
jadera diet pills for sale (Apr '13) Sep 21 Libra 23

Lubbock Jobs

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE