|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Inlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul made his self unelectable by running on the Republican ticket. He chose to do that because then he would be forced out by the party and he knew this well. He could have won the election if he would have ran as a Libertarian the GOP would have had no control of it. He had the power of enough supporters that he would have won this election. He had the power to turn this counry around and give us a new conservative Libertarial president. He didn't want that, he wanted exactly what we got on election day. More of the same. He is a traitor and I hope there is a special place for him with the devil when he turns in.
Ron Paul ran on the Republican ticket... because that is what he is, a Republican.

It's the Republican party that has changed... they have sold out America to the Establishment.

One thing Ron Paul DID achieve... was the full exposure of the Establishment and the lengths they will go to maintain control.

They made themselves and their agenda more visible to more people than ever before... and now WE have THEM in OUR sights!!!!

More people are awake now than ever before!!!!

Congratulations Ron Paul!!!

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, except for Obama who won two elections with more than 50% of the vote.
The people who voted their own interests ahead of the interests of their country... elected Obama.

In the words of the greatest Democrat who ever lived...

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

John F. Kennedy
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Well, I guess we could have elected Romney, that way he could have put his best interest ahead of the country. Also I'm not sure whether or not JFK was the greatest Democrat, but what ever he was they killed him for it. I was sitting in study hall when we were told about it, though very young I still remember that hollow feeling, and the adults weeping and fearing what might happen next. Innocense died with JFK. Ron Paul is not a Republican, while I didn't agree with all he said, he was the most honest, and Independant person running for President. Had he not ran as a Republican his chances would have been better.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Obama supporters voted for the collective good of the country, and FDR was easily the greatest Democrat.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
Well, I guess we could have elected Romney, that way he could have put his best interest ahead of the country. Also I'm not sure whether or not JFK was the greatest Democrat, but what ever he was they killed him for it. I was sitting in study hall when we were told about it, though very young I still remember that hollow feeling, and the adults weeping and fearing what might happen next. Innocense died with JFK. Ron Paul is not a Republican, while I didn't agree with all he said, he was the most honest, and Independant person running for President. Had he not ran as a Republican his chances would have been better.
Sorry, but Ron Paul has been a Republican Congressman for decades.

Romney would only have been slightly better than Obama... in the sense that the country would not be in the hands of a serial killer.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Then why were his prior runs for the White House always as a third party candidate? I guess you would call our military accomplises seeing as how they are the ones pulling the trigger. And as I have said before killing Al-Qaida is a good thing, kill them all where ever you find them and I don't give a tinkers damn where they were born, and if you have a real problem with that: BURN IN HELL!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
Then why were his prior runs for the White House always as a third party candidate? I guess you would call our military accomplises seeing as how they are the ones pulling the trigger. And as I have said before killing Al-Qaida is a good thing, kill them all where ever you find them and I don't give a tinkers damn where they were born, and if you have a real problem with that: BURN IN HELL!
Every SERIOUS run for President Ron Paul has run as a Republican.

I have no problem with killing Al-Qaeda... as long as you are killing Al-Qaeda and not using them as an excuse to kill other people or invade other people's countries.

Please remember too, the US Government created Al-Qaeda to oppose the Russians in Afghanistan, Osama worked for the CIA.

So, if you plan on killing off the leadership of Al-Qaeda... you need to start right here at home.

THAT... puts you squarely on my side, the side that opposes the Establishment which has illegally seized power in this country!!!

Welcome to OUR fight, Texan.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
Obama supporters voted for the collective good of the country, and FDR was easily the greatest Democrat.
Obama supporters voted for the collective good alright, they voted so they could COLLECT what is good for THEM.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, went there and did not see you.
I saw someone claiming to be a "Heavy Fed" by name, opened a private chat with him or her, and received no responses
Inlove

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Okay, I admit i don't know what i'm talking about with Ron Paul. I'm just glad Obama won so I can sit on my ass for 4 more years and yo usuckers have to pick up the tab!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Texan wrote:
Only everything about you is ignorant, hateful, and treasonous.
Show me how Heavy Fed is hateful, and, explain how he is "treasonous," and if so, define treasonous, then, please. I haven't seen him be hateful so much as just being sensitive about insults, and then attempting to defend himself. He has things he feels are important to say, and that is the reason for him being on here

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama supporters voted for the collective good alright, they voted so they could COLLECT what is good for THEM.
That's straight from the Fox News memo. I don't think Ron Paul spouts that nonsense.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw someone claiming to be a "Heavy Fed" by name, opened a private chat with him or her, and received no responses
It's not me unless I give you the secret handshake.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
That's straight from the Fox News memo. I don't think Ron Paul spouts that nonsense.
What's the matter, truth hurt?. Your Food Stamp President is only good for free stuff. As a real President, he is totally worthless.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

More Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving This Year Than Ever Before

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Ron Paul... and I don't get my information from TV news, that's for suckers.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
More Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving This Year Than Ever Before
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
Wooo hooo!!!

Four more years!!!!

Imbeciles.
curious

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not consider the preservation of my race to be "racist".
If not for other races being in my country, diluting my race, it would not be an issue.
Racism is necessary, to protect your race. And, I don't feel we owe these guilters anything. We have given them everything that anyone could hope for, more than you or I could ever get.. The "victims" are living for free, because you feel guilty.
I never owned a slave - did you?
I never lynched anyone - did you?
And, I've never even met an Indian, let alone, killed any of them.
Why should we feel guilty and, why should we continue to bend over for penetration to these liars and users, endlessly? We can never give enough to satisfy them. If you keep trying, you are the loser.
They are using you, Fed. And, you're letting them do it.
End the guilt and get real.
Racism is necessary? Ridding the world of people like you is even more necessary. Anyway you are a big coward who is too scared to even disclose his location . I guess Im racist too, because I hate white trash like you ,its alright though, youre a dying breed, so just go ahead and sit in your dark basement and spew out all the hate you want,you should do us all a favor and commit suicide , eff you white boy chicken sht
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

damn invasion=dumbest b---h on the planet, Heavy Fed, only the son of one. And if Al-Qaida was created here to fight Russia, which it wasn't; the Taliban was, actually I'm not sure it was created here, but our government supported them the same as they did Iraq and Saddam while he was fighting with Iran, and Reagan is dead and George H W Bush is an old man and they were the ones in charge at that time, so wrong again Fed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••