Police Investigate Death of 26-Year-Old

There are 6 comments on the KFYO-AM Lubbock story from Oct 23, 2006, titled Police Investigate Death of 26-Year-Old. In it, KFYO-AM Lubbock reports that:

Lubbock police are continuing their homicide investigation in the Friday morning death of 26 year-old Antonio Aguilar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFYO-AM Lubbock.

ERICA

Lubbock, TX

#1 Oct 24, 2006
THIER ARE ALOT OF THINGS THAT HAPPEN BECUASE SOMETIMES YALL POLICE DON'T DO YOUR JOBS MABEY ONE DAY YOU'LL SEE THINGS THE WAY WE DO I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT YALL EVEN CARE I'VE TRIED TO CONTACT INVESTIGATOS ABOUT OUR ROBBERY AT OUR HOME BUT NO RESPONSE HAS BEEN MADE ON YOUR BEHALF I'VE BEEN CONTACTING OFFICE EVER SINCE BUT I GUESS SOMEONE HAS TO DIE BEFORE ANY JUSTICE CAN BE DONE
Leslee

Lubbock, TX

#2 Oct 26, 2006
I am praying that you find the persons involved in killing my Tony!! He was loved and trusted by many. I do not have much faith in the system, but I am praying to the lord that he will lead you in the path of getting justice for Tonito. I loved him and always will. May you rest in peace babie!!!
Connie

Westerly, RI

#3 Oct 30, 2006
Since Tony's death nothing is the same our family has cannot comprehend who would do this sort of thing. Tony was my uncle and best friend we lived together with my grnadma forever i love and miss him very much. I feel that the police are trying as hard as they can and hopefully the person who killed my uncle will be prosecuted.
Leslee

Wylie, TX

#4 Mar 5, 2012
Years later now 2012 no justice. Why?? The man that killed Tony has been in custody for Five years and has yet been sent to Lubbock for the death of Tony!!! I feel that the system has failed completely!!!!
celeste aguilar

Lubbock, TX

#5 May 26, 2014
This Is My Dad Antonio Aguilar That Past Away , Im Heart Broken And Apparently All These Cops Dont Care Cause They Didnt Do Anything To Protect My Daddy , Imiss you dad and i love you , your daughter
brisies71

Austin, TX

#6 Mar 29, 2015
I just wanted t say that Tony was a friend of my husband and I remember clearly that day it happened we had just seen him that night when e got in from Austin. I have been following this since it happened. What I don't understand is why his killer Beau James Musacco not brought to justice for Tony's murder! He murdered 2 women in New Mexico and got 2 LIFE SENTNCES so why can't he be brought back to TEXAS for a murder he committed? This KILLER HAS FILED A LAWSUIT IN THE AMOUNT OF $400,000.00. REALLY? Here is the link http://krqe.com/2014/10/17/lawsuit-inmate-att...
I don't understand why he couldn't be brought back to Texas there are cases that more than one state was involved! So how is Tony's case classified UNSOLVED? The only advice I give is to stay on them . He was a father, brother , uncle, son and friend to several people JUST like them women Beau James Musacco killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Test fart 639
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 5 hr Frank Pharts 819
People who don't TIP??????? (Jun '10) Sun erma 84
1971 Lubbock Riots (Feb '06) Sun Lily 27
Review: Magic Nail & Spa Sat tfd 2
Nikki dee ray Sat Unknown 22
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Apr 29 Immadiyah 468
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]