Police Investigate Death of 26-Year-Old

Full story: KFYO-AM Lubbock

Lubbock police are continuing their homicide investigation in the Friday morning death of 26 year-old Antonio Aguilar.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 26, 2014
ERICA

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2006

THIER ARE ALOT OF THINGS THAT HAPPEN BECUASE SOMETIMES YALL POLICE DON'T DO YOUR JOBS MABEY ONE DAY YOU'LL SEE THINGS THE WAY WE DO I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT YALL EVEN CARE I'VE TRIED TO CONTACT INVESTIGATOS ABOUT OUR ROBBERY AT OUR HOME BUT NO RESPONSE HAS BEEN MADE ON YOUR BEHALF I'VE BEEN CONTACTING OFFICE EVER SINCE BUT I GUESS SOMEONE HAS TO DIE BEFORE ANY JUSTICE CAN BE DONE
Leslee

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2006

I am praying that you find the persons involved in killing my Tony!! He was loved and trusted by many. I do not have much faith in the system, but I am praying to the lord that he will lead you in the path of getting justice for Tonito. I loved him and always will. May you rest in peace babie!!!
Connie

Westerly, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2006

Since Tony's death nothing is the same our family has cannot comprehend who would do this sort of thing. Tony was my uncle and best friend we lived together with my grnadma forever i love and miss him very much. I feel that the police are trying as hard as they can and hopefully the person who killed my uncle will be prosecuted.
Leslee

Wylie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Years later now 2012 no justice. Why?? The man that killed Tony has been in custody for Five years and has yet been sent to Lubbock for the death of Tony!!! I feel that the system has failed completely!!!!
celeste aguilar

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2014

This Is My Dad Antonio Aguilar That Past Away , Im Heart Broken And Apparently All These Cops Dont Care Cause They Didnt Do Anything To Protect My Daddy , Imiss you dad and i love you , your daughter

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock