Frenship coach resigns in wake of drug charges

A Frenship Middle School football coach resigned Friday after being arrested on drug charges. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#21 May 5, 2010
Well clearly Glenn's case is worse because he affected more people and potentially could have done much more damage.
Wow

Hobbs, NM

#22 May 9, 2010
Just So You Know wrote:
First of all, when you are insulting someone over a forum rather than in person, make sure to spell correctly - idiot! Secondly, the media, as usual, tends to leave out many of the facts in order to sensationalize a story - or didn't they teach you that either? Thirdly, marijuana is not a hard narcotic, and just because the media says they found heroin doesn't make it a fact. Also - when you are making a smart ass remark about someone's employment future, you should be careful not to alienate an entire segment of hardworking people -in this case, those who work at Burger King or in the fast food industry - as if it is an insult. Who elected you jugde anyway, dumbass?:)
<quoted text>
If I were going to call someone an idiot for miss-spelling words in their post I would make sure I didn't spell judge "jugde". Kind of makes you look like a dumbass.
Concerned Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#23 Mar 12, 2011
Where is Ryan Glenn now?????? Does anyone know????????
ToniMarie Luna

United States

#24 Jun 3, 2011
Where is Ryan? Can I get his address to send correspondence?
ToniMarie Luna

United States

#25 Jun 3, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Where is Ryan Glenn now?????? Does anyone know????????
l am looking for Ryan! Can ur help?
Concerned Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#26 Sep 23, 2011
The truth is I have known Glenn for a long time, personally. He had problems with his anger way way back. He had behavioral problems way way back.
Concerned Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#27 Sep 23, 2011
Why are you looking for Glenn anyway????
Concerned Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#28 Sep 23, 2011
Are you related to him????
Someone who has recovered

Dallas, TX

#29 Oct 8, 2011
I think a bunch of you are really clueless! There are people out there that do a lot of stuff yet you elect them as public officials. Then there are those that do recover and get great paying jobs. Better than they had before hand. I make more money than most teachers! Some people learn from their mistakes.

Judge not least the b e judged yourself. I know from personal experience that everything I have ever judged someone for doing, I have either ended up doing or someone close to me has done.

There are DEA's, DA's, police officers and Sheriff's in the Panhandle Area that have been convicted for crimes and yet they are still employed in our legal systems.

I am grateful for my conviction and my opportunity to become a better person! Thank you Lubbock County and the State of Texas!
Concerned Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#30 Oct 8, 2011
So what were you convicted of anyway? Are you any relation to this person?
Way Way Back

Denton, TX

#31 Dec 21, 2011
Did you go to HS with RG?
Concerned Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#32 Dec 21, 2011
Way Way Back wrote:
Did you go to HS with RG?
Did you?
Concerned Citizen

Lubbock, TX

#35 Feb 16, 2014
What is going to happen to this guy when he gets out??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min Liberal forever 18,773
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr Texas 383
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Gasman 22,769
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 597
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 693
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 7 hr Gasman 808
DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Sep 24 CHARLES 4
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Lubbock Jobs

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE