First Prev
of 2
Next Last
please

Richmond, KY

#21 Aug 29, 2009
lubbock international school district...so the main elementary in lubbock...she's bad o
thank you

Richmond, KY

#22 Sep 2, 2009
i must onlt believe that the people taking up for her must be on drugs and messed up in the head themselves...im not sure but her email address is grudder@lubbockisd.com..meanin g international school district..im going to assume it's the main elementary in the lubbock area..and i didnt read it anywhere....i know her...everything is true and factual...the lady she was in love withs name is sarag i will find out her last name for you and let you know...they all went down to mexico regularly to get drug...i can just see her in class moody from not having her fix for the day and taking it out on the poor little children...ugh they should do better screenings!
grlgeorge

Lubbock, TX

#23 Sep 3, 2009
please wrote:
lubbock international school district...so the main elementary in lubbock...she's bad o
uh...there is more than one elementary in the lubbock independent school district...

specify please....
grlgeorge

Lubbock, TX

#24 Sep 3, 2009
"to assume it's the main elementary in the lubbock area..and i didnt read it anywhere....i know her.."

there are actually 37 elementary schools in the lubbock INDEPENDENT school district

and another thing...most schools are public entities, therefore they do not have a dot com address for their emails, they usually have a dot org or a dot edu

I would still like to know which school you think she's at. I would like to verify all your info..
k,thnx
friend

Cedar Hill, TX

#25 Feb 2, 2010
Does anyone know what happened to her? Where is she now?
Peter Brown

Bedford, UK

#26 Feb 5, 2010
Oh my gosh, this is the internet at it's very worst. This is nothing more than unproven speculation.Not to mention insulting and racist. I don't know why I'm even wasting my life reading it.
Gregg - 1

Lufkin, TX

#27 Mar 24, 2010
Not to mention that posts like the ones from this ranting person leaves paper trails in the form of IP's. If the person he is talking about knew this thread existed, there would be a pretty easy ability to track down who exactly was writing it. It's called slander and you can be sued over it, true or not. I think this KY resident needs to rethink their method of spreading these stories. LOL.
crossword

Lubbock, TX

#28 Dec 3, 2012
its good, i love it, thank you, and maybe the wisest of them all please,..from richmond ky.. shut the fuck up! You live in a village where the mexicans wouldnt even bother to look your way. I could almost feel the excitement and hate pouring out.. I guess you got your ass smelling fingers out of eachother long enough to type out a short story. You claim that a teacher does drugs (well if any of that is true) thanks for the 411. but what does her marrying a long hair man have to do with it? and that the other gave 3 women the same ring!! Who the hell cares!!
Those 2 idiots please and thank you think theres one main Elementary in Lubbock haahaa so much for their assumptions...
A sharp tongue does not mean a keen mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brian helmers Fri mel 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lubbock, TX (Jul '10) Dec 18 Brian_G 82
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Former AG Gonzales pushes education (Feb '10) Dec 16 swedenforever 6
max flores Dec 16 sonia 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Dec 16 bubbles 454
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Dec 16 Akwayand Forever 57
Lubbock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock

Personal Finance