Abilene, TX

#2 Jul 31, 2009
But is she a good teacher?
taks takers

Keller, TX

#3 Jul 31, 2009
MissyK wrote:
ha ha isnt that all that matters anyway?!!!
bjreed

Arlington, TX

#4 Aug 1, 2009
Talk about spreading trash on the Internet! How would someone in another state know anything about a teacher in Texas? Ridiculous.
its good

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 18, 2009
because she is family?...seriously are you implying that just because someone lives in another state that you wouldn't know anything about them...?...that's a pretty general statement..
its good

Richmond, KY

#6 Aug 18, 2009
since i don't know "anything" about her lets tell a few facts...her first husband was robert grant harrison...he had a problem keeping his hands to himself as did she since they were swingers...what took the cake was a lady named sarah...robert..well they call him bob...walked in on sarah and glenda rudder (it is now..but before she would have been known as harrison) and they were shaving each others cho chas....so anyway long story short they had a threesome...glenda fell in love with this lady as well and sent sarah and her husband to mexico on a drug hunt and on the way down there they stopped and slept together behind glendas back...causing a divorce....but i can't remembers sarahs husbands name but i do know that they switched romantic partners in front and around their children and if she didn't have enough respect for her own children to keep those things out of their sight she sure wont have enough for yours....she also smokes weed and i think she should be drug tested
its good

Richmond, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2009
i thouht there was some type of code of ethics or rules that teachers also had to be good people and you could lose your job for things you did publicly..anyway she married and divorved her first husband and like the ho that she is...put her profile on the internet to meet random men...the first was a filthy man with long hair...but he was ok...the second was tucker rudder...he has had 5 to 6 different wives...he met them all online...some were even mexican...and he gave the same ring to like three different ladys...his son levi told us all that
its good

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 18, 2009
anyway she is on drugs real bad! i don't now if she now has them prescribed but i know that i would not want my children in the room with her..since they cause her to be moody and she could easily snap and she probably isn't the best person to protect her kids...she doesn't even care about her own children much less other peoples kids....her son didn't want to be around her at all and she had to bribe him with money..lol...her daughter was in a horrific wreck and had to have plastic surgeory and her mother did not go chec on her...she is still recovering...she flaunts around in front of her ex husband and asks him regularly why he doesn't want her anymore..poor new guy i don't know who id rather be glenda or tucker with the mexican wives from online...lol..they pretend to be astounding citizens...that's what gets me the most i guess they don't see that people actually see through them..oh hope all of west texas aren't hypocrits like them
its good

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 18, 2009
bjreed wrote:
Talk about spreading trash on the Internet! How would someone in another state know anything about a teacher in Texas? Ridiculous.
huh? wasn't that ridiculous after all now was it....shouldn't the truth be spread! shouldn't the parents of innocent children know whom they are sending their precious children to school to be taught by! a crystal meth user...as far as i know the school can view her emails and i believe she sent explicit messages about drugs and sex on those same computers...a little investigative work will hopefully conclude her job for the safety of our children! they need good upstanding people with good hearts and healthy minds not women who practice lesbianism...whoring themselves out on the internet...and smoking crystal meth...she's the one you should be upset with...please parents take a stand against drugs in schools!
its good

Richmond, KY

#10 Aug 18, 2009
MissyK wrote:
my child would certainly not be allowed in her classroom
MissyK

Abilene, TX

#11 Aug 18, 2009
Honestly, if a teacher does a good job then their personal life, no matter how tragic it may be, shouldn't be a factor. I honestly feel sorry for the poor woman and I hope she sues your sorry but for defamation. If any of what you say is true, it sounds like she might be a victim of sexual abuse. Many victims grow up to be promiscuous and have drug problems. I'm sure your too busy judging others (and being a racist) to consider such possibilities though, huh?
ilove it

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 19, 2009
yeah i am pretty racist?...it's funny to me when people turn out to be complete screw ups someone tries to blame it on their parents or sexual abuse....premiscuous...meaning whore...like i said west texas...they believe in "morals" and this lady is a drug addict teaching the young innocent children and if she was a victim of sexual abuse who is to say that she won't do the same thing?...all the more reason to get her out of lubbock elementary..
ilove it

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 19, 2009
i doubt she's a good teacher since she's not a good mother or wife and she can't keep her nose clean..something screams NO!
MissyK

Abilene, TX

#14 Aug 19, 2009
You most certainly are racist. You seem to think having sex with a "Mexican" is just as bad as using drugs or being a "whore." How is that not racist? I can't believe you say you believe in morals. Go read the bible! Jesus had compassion. He didn't condemn Mary Magdalene.
please

Richmond, KY

#15 Aug 20, 2009
i don't need to read teh bible im not claiming to be christian, you brought god into this one hunny, so why don't you leave him out of it...besides if anyone is in need of forgiving it is in fact glenda rudder! you are probably married to a mexican yourself, or have seen yourself in the same situation as this woman, otherwise you would not be upholding her actions...and by the way why don't you go ask the schoolboard if being a good teacher is enough and if it's ok to smoke crystal meth all night and come to class the next morning...since being a good teacher is all that matters im sure it won't matter if i bring this issue to their attention! Hear that glenda start cleaning out your system now! and yes sleeping w a mexican is just as bad as being a whore! it's disguisting...ugh
please

Richmond, KY

#16 Aug 20, 2009
also if you can read, if you're not completely illiterate it says people in west texas claim to have morals...not i have morals..i could care less if you think i have morals or not, im not responsible for a classroom of children!
please

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 20, 2009
o i remember the mans name now it was mark mark and sarah and robert grand harrison and glenda rudder switched romantic partners...one night robert and sara would be together as well as mar and glenda..they did all this mind you in front of their poor children
please

Richmond, KY

#18 Aug 20, 2009
and yes i do think sleeping with mexicans is just as bad as being a ho..which she clearly is. why didn't her mother teach her better than this, or was it just the drugs talking. doubt it. her own children think she is a lesbian and is miserable because she can't come out where she loves but what's more important is that she destroyed her own childrens life and now your children are in the hands of that monster
grlgeorge

Lubbock, TX

#19 Aug 20, 2009
well, which school is she teaching at? so I can make sure my kid doesn't get her. I don't care if she screwed god,if she's a meth head, she NOT a good teacher. meth heads aren't good at anything,'cept doin more meth. setalin to get more meth. thinking about stealin to get more meth. selling their possessions to get more meth. selling thier kids to get more meth.
grlgeorge

Lubbock, TX

#20 Aug 20, 2009
lol wrote:
the teacher at lubbock elementary is a bisexual and is on crystal meth
where did you read this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 22,339
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 11 hr That Fart Guy 337
Local group hopes to revisit decade-old convers... 14 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 9
Debate: Marijuana - Lubbock, TX (Aug '10) Sun jgon 117
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info