Why Do Most Online Sellers No Longer ...

Why Do Most Online Sellers No Longer Like Ebay?

Posted in the Lubbock Forum

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2013
Is it the flawed DSR system that penalizes and eliminates many small sellers? Is it the continuing fee hikes? Is it the abysmal Customer Service that drags on for hours or days when you try to call them? Is it the total lack of support or effective response from ebay when sellers seek resolutions to various issues? What have been some of your own personal experiences with ebay as a seller that were less than satisfactory?

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 1, 2013
All of the above. My own experiences turned me completely off with ebay, a corporate giant with total disregard for their small sellers.

Azle, TX

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Just last week, ebay blocked 15,000 sellers from listing on ebay. Suzanne Wells broke the story at www.examiner.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Mon Here2Opine 494
News Lubbock steakhouse helps food bank feed others ... Sun boothegirk69 1
Nikki dee ray (Apr '15) Nov 28 mostdef 30
News Man gets 99 years for crack (Jul '09) Nov 25 Arius Robins 21
Lubbock debt.. Nov 25 Keep it real 1
News DPS Trooper Caught on Video Breaking Glass (Aug '07) Nov 25 Keep it real 10
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages