Delwin Jones

Amarillo, TX

#43 Jul 27, 2010
peewee wrote:
<quoted text>
People resent having to pay salaries for establishments. If we wanted to pay salaries we would go into business. You agreed to work for that amount if you want more money, go have a talk with your boss. Not our responsibility to pay for his help.
That just says how low class you are. Cheap bastard.
peewee

Levelland, TX

#44 Jul 29, 2010
Delwin Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
That just says how low class you are. Cheap bastard.
Yeah well I'm not so cheap I still have the money in my pocket. Yours is gone while mine keeps right on increasing. I say again if you don't want to work for what your employer pays then don't. But quit your bellyaching to others because you can't strike a better deal. Might be time to reexamine your worth to any employer. Wanna think about that?
peewee

Levelland, TX

#45 Jul 29, 2010
obammy the commie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think it's OK to spit in someone's food for not tipping????
I think low lifes who spit into customer's food pretty well says it all about that employee and his monatary worth to any employer. Lets hope no one hires such a low class unscrupulous person. Of course then I guess you'll want me to pay your welfare because of your own stupid employment demise?
Indra

Lubbock, TX

#46 Aug 12, 2010
I agree, tippping is GONE! I have a hotel, grew up in a hotel, have been involved in my hotels my entire life! It used to be if you were a good desk clerk you might get a tip, if you were a good housekeeper you would definitely get one, not anymore. I never see the front desk getting tipped and housekeeping is luck to get a buck or two! Things have changed, I don't think "guests" are less appreciative I think they just don't think about it anymore.

Indra
http://www.facebook.com/bw.palms...
efilnikcufecin

Van Nuys, CA

#47 Aug 18, 2010
dick head wrote:
I hate people who will not tip. It is one thing if you get bad service , but what about people who get good service and dont tip. Its just not right. I just got a second job because my wife is pregnent. I am delivering pizza. I have to drive to these people house for minemum wage and they will not tip. When they dont tip you make less than minemum wage. Why even order a pizza if you are so cheap. To the people who do tip "Thankyou".
You are good people. As for you cheapskates you better not order twice because your food might be spit on the next time you order.
people are just rude that way.my wife swallows so she wont get pregnant and i wont have to get a second job.we tried anal but she said it hurt her butt.
mel

Los Angeles, CA

#48 Aug 22, 2010
Crystal wrote:
ppl dont have to tip. waitors and any other ppl that get tips already get their hourly wage so wtf be happy and dont demand for other ppls money
fyi... anyone working for tips is taxed on expected tips... it's all based on a percentage of the amount they sell... so if you don't tip it is taking money out of their pockets so wtf tip and stop stealing from people trying to provide you with a positive experience.... if the service is horrible that's another story
Richard Drake

Amarillo, TX

#49 Sep 1, 2010
If you dont tip you more than likely wipe your ass and throw the paper in the trash can. Cheapskates.
Loud Mouth

Amarillo, TX

#50 Nov 10, 2010
what is the word for cheapskate in spanish?
Middle Class American

Franklin, TN

#51 Nov 16, 2010
I can tell you that only uneducated, low class patrons do not tip in a restaurant if they are given great service. Anyone that watches you leave a table and not leave a tip will know that you just don't know any better, bless your heart. Wait people make $2.13/hr. If you do not wish to tip (for good service) and you think that higher salaries should be up to the owner of the establishment, then you can count on the food prices raising. You will no longer be able to afford to eat there. Burger King and McDonald's will be your food of choice. Use some common sense and quit being such a tightwad if you are given great service. If I ever lose my job and have to wait tables again, andI wait on someone that doesn't tip? Just how great do you think your service will be next time? And yes, all the wait people...talk about the non-tippers. You get what you pay for...enough said.
Jermain

United States

#52 Feb 8, 2011
People who dont tip are just low class.
random guy

Lufkin, TX

#53 Apr 25, 2011
As a server myself, I understand that some people can't afford the extra tip money, or maybe they don't like the way I treat them even I thought I did my best(I always give every customer the best servers as I can, even the people I know they won't tip me). What really make me sad is that some of them do NOT appreciate my hard works, and being really rude to me. I know tips are not required, but at least be nice to your servers please. We have feelings too.
Screw you

Grand Prairie, TX

#54 Apr 25, 2011
dick head wrote:
I hate people who will not tip. It is one thing if you get bad service , but what about people who get good service and dont tip. Its just not right. I just got a second job because my wife is pregnent. I am delivering pizza. I have to drive to these people house for minemum wage and they will not tip. When they dont tip you make less than minemum wage. Why even order a pizza if you are so cheap. To the people who do tip "Thankyou".
You are good people. As for you cheapskates you better not order twice because your food might be spit on the next time you order.
You best not mess with my food. Or I won't be eating it; you will be. Don't be such a moronic idiot & think "oooo I'm sooo smart I'll show them. Because, you will end up in the pen for a long while, and your baby mama will have to endure the shame & grief you have sentenced her to. IDIOT FOOL !
Don't you think if I could afford a tip, I'd be going out to eat, not stay in & eat.(a pizza at best.),
Nah

Lufkin, TX

#56 Apr 25, 2011
JORENO wrote:
I do tip, tax X 2 to the next dollar for standard service. A school teacher taught me that. As far as eating at a Buffet, I don't think they should expect a full tip, I am serving myself. Places like Golden Corral and Furr's paying the cheapest wages (lower than minimum) because they can. A buffet will get a dollar for each person. That's good for drink refills.
Servers who work at a buffet do more things than just refill drinks. I'm sure you eat more than one plate in a buffet, and they take them away from you.
big spring

Copperas Cove, TX

#57 Apr 26, 2011
dick head wrote:
Usually the serves is bad. I don't know of a place anywhere that gives good service. I can't believe you said that about spitting in peoples food, that is nasty, maybe that's why you don't get a tip! If your not happy get a different job!
big spring

Copperas Cove, TX

#58 Apr 26, 2011
Crystal wrote:
ppl dont have to tip. waitors and any other ppl that get tips already get their hourly wage so wtf be happy and dont demand for other ppls money
Thank You
bdawgttu14

Andrews, TX

#59 Apr 27, 2011
rudeness wrote:
tipping is not REQUIRED, so if you can't afford it they shouldn't be guilted into it....99% of the time it is the servers choice to be working such low-paying jobs....so why should i shell out more money?
You are right tipping is not required. But did you read the above post that SERVERS only make $2.13 an hour plus tips. So I don't know how good you are at math but I don't know very many people who can live off of $2.13 an hour. The primary source of income for a server are their tips. If you go into a restaurant and don't have enough money for a tip you should stay at home or eat fast food.
Dawn Peters

Glendale Heights, IL

#60 May 4, 2011
Crystal wrote:
So wait $4 an hour is hourly wage? Pay your bills on that then bitch.
SO WHAT JERK

United States

#61 May 10, 2011
dick head wrote:
~~~~~~~~~~
YOU GOT YOUR SHACKUP KNOCKED UP ! You don't earn enough from your first job, Why is that our problem ? Delivery of a pizza automatically charges the customer a delivery fee. That is yours for delivering the pizza to the customer. Why should they pay twice ? You need to relearn how to read & write. If you do a good job, usually you will receive a tip. If you are the jerk you portray; you don't deserve any extra as a tip. Be advised, tampering with a food product is considered a felony in most jurisdictions. And, then all you meals being served to you will most likely be suspect. You sound like an uneducated, louse. I pity your family, to have you as a role model.
WTF

Lubbock, TX

#62 Jun 12, 2011
if I get good service ...I tip good. If I get crappy service, I tip crappy. What I hate is someone waiting on me, who sees a woman and a child, and automatically assumes that I have no money, and gives me crappy service.
Loud Mouth

Lubbock, TX

#63 Jul 3, 2011
Screw you wrote:
<quoted text>
You best not mess with my food. Or I won't be eating it; you will be. Don't be such a moronic idiot & think "oooo I'm sooo smart I'll show them. Because, you will end up in the pen for a long while, and your baby mama will have to endure the shame & grief you have sentenced her to. IDIOT FOOL !
Don't you think if I could afford a tip, I'd be going out to eat, not stay in & eat.(a pizza at best.),
What a cheapskate. No class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bisexual men in lubbock? Sun Lbnewguy 2
Sexy Girls In Lubbock (Sep '11) Sun lees12342 6
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fart Smoke 633
Debate: Marijuana - Lubbock, TX (Aug '10) Sat David Frias 135
Nikki dee ray Apr 16 haha 7
Review: Magic Nail & Spa Apr 10 Natalie 1
More from around the web

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]