Comments
21 - 40 of 82 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
ha ha ha

Lubbock, TX

#22 Jun 28, 2010
laptap wrote:
You people are cheapskates. I had no idea that Amaricans are so chinchy.
are you a legal citizen or just illiterate? its AMERICANS genius
Cheapskate

Amarillo, TX

#23 Jun 29, 2010
I am a cheapskate. So what? I like for people to know how cheap I am. Especialy waiters and pizza guys.
Ocoee Joe

United States

#24 Jun 30, 2010
You can keep your tip! I make over $300 A day with or without your tip!! Sad Sad cheap people.
Larry

Amarillo, TX

#25 Jun 30, 2010
I would feel pretty bad if I didnt tip. How can you live with yourself looking the server in the eye and not tipping. We are surrounded by ass masters.
Concerned

Amarillo, TX

#26 Jun 30, 2010
The only reason not to tip is if you get bad service. If you get good service and you do not tip that is called low class.
obammy the commie

Binghamton, NY

#27 Jun 30, 2010
I ALWAYS tip MINIMUM 20%...except if you are like the asshat who started this thread and said he would spit in people's food if they didn't tip enough....who is that dickhead to judge the tip amount. Someone with that attitude (spitting in food) probably provides shitty service and that is why no tip but still wants big tip...typical parasite...prolly was FORCED off welfare and is mad.
Concerned

Amarillo, TX

#28 Jul 1, 2010
I think he said people that dont tip at all not people who do not tip enough.
obammy the commie

Lubbock, TX

#29 Jul 3, 2010
Concerned wrote:
I think he said people that dont tip at all not people who do not tip enough.
So you think it's OK to spit in someone's food for not tipping????
Concerned

Amarillo, TX

#30 Jul 3, 2010
No I dont. Since you are such a great tipper I dont think you have anything to worry about.
ha ha ha

Lubbock, TX

#31 Jul 4, 2010
Concerned wrote:
No I dont. Since you are such a great tipper I dont think you have anything to worry about.
well considering a patron tips AFTER the meal....how do you already know if they are a good tipper or not? do you judge them? sounds like you're one s/h/i/t/t/y server
Concerned

Amarillo, TX

#32 Jul 4, 2010
Im not a server. I work for the Post Office. What are you talking about?
Concerned

Amarillo, TX

#33 Jul 5, 2010
Being cheap is not thrifty.
Chipper Tipper

Amarillo, TX

#34 Jul 8, 2010
People that dont tip can suck a big fat _______!
obammy the commie

Lubbock, TX

#35 Jul 9, 2010
People who perform circumcisions are in it for the tips.
Larry R

Amarillo, TX

#37 Jul 11, 2010
That is too funny.
Larry R

Amarillo, TX

#38 Jul 14, 2010
I hope people are not that cheap.
Salisbury

Amarillo, TX

#39 Jul 16, 2010
If you dont tip that means you are greedy.
Salisbury

Amarillo, TX

#40 Jul 20, 2010
Not tipping is like wiping your ass and throwing it in the trash can instead of the toilete.
peewee

Levelland, TX

#41 Jul 27, 2010
dick head wrote:
I hate people who will not tip. It is one thing if you get bad service , but what about people who get good service and dont tip. Its just not right. I just got a second job because my wife is pregnent. I am delivering pizza. I have to drive to these people house for minemum wage and they will not tip. When they dont tip you make less than minemum wage. Why even order a pizza if you are so cheap. To the people who do tip "Thankyou".
You are good people. As for you cheapskates you better not order twice because your food might be spit on the next time you order.
People resent having to pay salaries for establishments. If we wanted to pay salaries we would go into business. You agreed to work for that amount if you want more money, go have a talk with your boss. Not our responsibility to pay for his help.

Since: Jul 10

Lubbock, TX.

#42 Jul 27, 2010
I do tip, tax X 2 to the next dollar for standard service. A school teacher taught me that. As far as eating at a Buffet, I don't think they should expect a full tip, I am serving myself. Places like Golden Corral and Furr's paying the cheapest wages (lower than minimum) because they can. A buffet will get a dollar for each person. That's good for drink refills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min Defiant1 22,302
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr JPL 17,883
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 768
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 20 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 21 hr That Fart Guy 722
movin to lubbock frm tn Thu mee 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••