Comments
1 - 20 of 82 Comments Last updated Feb 20, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
dick head

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 11, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I hate people who will not tip. It is one thing if you get bad service , but what about people who get good service and dont tip. Its just not right. I just got a second job because my wife is pregnent. I am delivering pizza. I have to drive to these people house for minemum wage and they will not tip. When they dont tip you make less than minemum wage. Why even order a pizza if you are so cheap. To the people who do tip "Thankyou".
You are good people. As for you cheapskates you better not order twice because your food might be spit on the next time you order.
concerned

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 13, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

People dont tip because they are cheap. Most of them are raised that way.
laptap

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 15, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hate people that dont tip.
player

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

well if you give me a round with your pregnent
i can tip you very well indeed so what do you say ???
Lawrence Wolf

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

here's a tip: Don't eat beans by an open flame.
player

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 21, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

player wrote:
well if you give me a round with your pregnent
i can tip you very well indeed so what do you say ???
still waiting ???
yousee why complain when it is offered to you so quite your crying .you have to give good service to get paid hello
rudeness

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 22, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

um have you ever thought that in the harsh economic times that they might not be able to afford the extra tip?

just food for thought (no pun intended)
Crystal

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ppl dont have to tip. waitors and any other ppl that get tips already get their hourly wage so wtf be happy and dont demand for other ppls money
player

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 22, 2010
 
well i will tip a lady very nicely if she can care for my tip and can work it times are tuff and a lady needs to pay bills . all you gotta so is give good service oxoxo.
JDW

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

dick head wrote:
I hate people who will not tip. It is one thing if you get bad service , but what about people who get good service and dont tip. Its just not right. I just got a second job because my wife is pregnent. I am delivering pizza. I have to drive to these people house for minemum wage and they will not tip. When they dont tip you make less than minemum wage. Why even order a pizza if you are so cheap. To the people who do tip "Thankyou".
You are good people. As for you cheapskates you better not order twice because your food might be spit on the next time you order.
Dude... You need to do two things before anything else:(1) Take a year or two off and enroll in several English classes.(2) Get a grip! You get caught spitting on people's food, someone will break your face.
obammy the commie

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dick head wrote:
I hate people who will not tip. It is one thing if you get bad service , but what about people who get good service and dont tip. Its just not right. I just got a second job because my wife is pregnent. I am delivering pizza. I have to drive to these people house for minemum wage and they will not tip. When they dont tip you make less than minemum wage. Why even order a pizza if you are so cheap. To the people who do tip "Thankyou".
You are good people. As for you cheapskates you better not order twice because your food might be spit on the next time you order.
Maybe your shitty attitude is why you don't get tipped. Maybe your shitty service. It is obvious you are deficient in both with this post about spitting in someone's food. I know for sure I would kick your worthless ass if you ever tainted my food. I am reporting this to admin so they can trace you and notify your employer of this threat to spit in people's food you disgusting pig. You should be fired. Maybe if you had more class and education and brains you could hold something besides a minimum wage job...LOSER!!!
obammy the commie

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 23, 2010
 
player wrote:
well i will tip a lady very nicely if she can care for my tip and can work it times are tuff and a lady needs to pay bills . all you gotta so is give good service oxoxo.
most ladies want a meal not a snack pervert
Dirt City Server

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 23, 2010
 
Crystal wrote:
ppl dont have to tip. waitors and any other ppl that get tips already get their hourly wage so wtf be happy and dont demand for other ppls money
Just so you know minimum wage for severs is 2.13/ an hour times 40 hours is $85.20 a week then Taxes, health insurance. So basically that person has to rely on you for real income. SO TIP YOUR SERVERS AND DELIVERY DRIVERS They are providing you with a service.
Destiny

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 23, 2010
 
I believe if u can afford to order food in a cafe Give a tip for quality of food ,service,drinks never empty.Pizza sometimes already includes tip.But we always tip for good service.Tip always depend on service and quality some lower than others.
rudeness

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 23, 2010
 

Judged:

1

tipping is not REQUIRED, so if you can't afford it they shouldn't be guilted into it....99% of the time it is the servers choice to be working such low-paying jobs....so why should i shell out more money?
Destiny

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 23, 2010
 
Because they work for tips.If u can't afford to tip waiter or waitress go to burger-king.
rudeness

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 24, 2010
 
its the patrons CHOICE to tip just like its their CHOICE where to eat. if they don't feel like tipping they don't have to. so put ya'lls panties out of a wad and suck it up. if you don't like it get a better paying job. you can flip burgers at burger king for minimum wage and it doesnt take a genius to do that
laptap

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 27, 2010
 
rudeness wrote:
um have you ever thought that in the harsh economic times that they might not be able to afford the extra tip?
just food for thought (no pun intended)
If you cant afford to tip one dollar than you should not be eating a 14 dollar pizza.
rudeness

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 27, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

laptap wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant afford to tip one dollar than you should not be eating a 14 dollar pizza.
and if you can't afford your lifestyle or your life on a servers salary then you shouldn't be a server
laptap

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 27, 2010
 
You people are cheapskates. I had no idea that Amaricans are so chinchy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lubbock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lubbock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lubbock
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••