Tribe

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

I more than likely will get no responses to this…but what the heck.

I’m would like to meet up with a Latin or Mexican woman (age 27-45) who has no problem with just meeting up from time to time for sex. No relationship, no “friends with benefits”, no drama…just someone to have fun with and part ways until one of us feels the need for more.

I will always provide the place and the protection, all you will have to bring is yourself and your sexual desire.

I’m sure that there will be those who will criticize this; but there are times when a person just wants to step outside of the mundane…when a person just wants to “get some” without all the issues that come with a relationship. If you are that type of person, I look forward to meeting you.
Tribe

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

If you don’t feel comfortable commenting in the forum you can send a response at tribe_seven….it is a yahoo account.
whatthefeck

Levelland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

lol..wow trolling the internet for skanks..good luck with your herpes goals of 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lubbock Discussions

Search the Lubbock Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Defiant1 16,980
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 16 min Defiant1 751
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 24 min Defiant1 21,375
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 59 min Larry Grover 591
Scott Pelley Will Replace Katie Couric As CBS E... (May '11) 9 hr cathy 6
Is Mac Thornberry for Real? Jul 20 Historian 1
'Guardian Angel' finds missing man in Wolfforth Jul 19 camila boifield 1
•••
•••
•••
Lubbock Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lubbock Jobs

•••