Keira41ife

Killeen, TX

#1 Feb 20, 2014
MCdonalds is a big chain all over the world and I love to take my family for there Happy meals.and also they help our community they do alot for sick children and there families .at the Ronald Mcdonald house I support that I will help any child.A child is a Blessing .I went to Mcdonalds today on 82nd and I left so upset because there is a lady working there that tried to kill her child her baby 21 days old why is she working there why did Mcdonalds hire her .I see so much families that eat there. they take there children there why is she working there she got charge with a hell of a felony.what is Mcdonalds doing thats not justice for that little girl to have her around children at our local family Mcdonalds

Since: Feb 12

United States

#2 Feb 26, 2014
If she was found guilty she would be in prison. Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lubbock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope, West Texas mayors talk - strength in numb... Thu Laredo 2
Trump Plans Massive Welfare Cuts Jul 14 Settle down 8
News In-Depth look at increasing prostitution numbers (Jul '09) Jul 12 Hard man goode 46
Crime infested city Jul 12 Settle down 3
bisexual men in lubbock? (Jan '15) Jul 10 KEEPER 11
News South Plains College prepares for August openin... Jun 23 nancy p 1
Drake Routier - Darlie Routier's son (Sep '09) Jun '17 Dearshelley 526

Lubbock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lubbock Mortgages